The Angel

The Angel's Lover

Yoo Sung waited quietly by the edge of the golden river, she was going to be appointed a guardian angel despite her small age. The water felt cool on her toes and she heard footsteps come towards her back.

"Yoo Sung-ah, it's time" The mother angel said to her. She got up and turned around to face the mother angel. She put her small hands into Mother Angel's hands and walked with her towards the clouded kingdom.

"Did Father Angel pick out a person for me already?" Tiny Yoo Sung asked as they walked along the bank.  Mother Angel squeezed her hand just a bit.

"Yes he did. Yoo Sung-ah, you must be happy?" Mother Angel asked her and she nodded.

"He's a good one, Yoo Sung-ah" Mother Angel said and Yoo Sung looked up at her.

"A boy?" She asked, slightly disappointed. Mother Angel nodded. As they approached the kingdom she could see Father Angel sitting on his golden throne.

"Ah, my dear Yoo Sung" He said as he noticed her approaching her. She smiled at him and ran towards him.

"Who's my person Father Angel?" She asked as he picked her up and placed her in his lap. He smiled and motioned for her to look at the Vision Pond. She looked and soon the image of a young boy, close to her age popped up.

"Is this him?" She asked, her eyes glued to the boy. Something had attached her immediately to this boy and she didn't know what it was. 

"Yes" Father Angel answered, "You seem like you will get along with him"

She didn't reply because her eyes were too focused on him.

"What's his name" She asked in a soft voice and Father Angel chuckled.

"His name, my dear Yoo Sung-ah, is Kim Sunggyu" 

"Kim Sunggyu" She repeated and her lip loved the name instantly.

(14 Years After)

"Yah where did that bad man go!" Yoo Sung complained as she looked thorugh the crowd for him. She sighed heavily.

"I swear, one of these days I'll just not care" She said but soon found his familiar face. She walked towards him and he was smiling like his usual self.

"Yah, you bad person" She said as if he could hear her. He walked passed her hand she followed closely, looking at his familiar backside. She smiled to herself secretly as if other's would see but no, she was invisible to the human eye. She laughed when he jumped slightly as a dog barked at him. She walked over to the dog and rubbed it's head.

"Doggie-ah, can you be nice to him? He's a scaredy cat" She said softly and the dog quieted down.

"That's right! You're afraid of me!" Sunggyu said as he noticed the dog quieting down. Yoo Sung looked up at him and shook her head. She followed him on the usual route to where he was staying.

Her appointed person, Kim Sunggyu. His life dream was to become a singer and he had been accpeted into Woollim Ent. for quite a while now. He stayed with the other trainees and practiced daily. Yoo Sung's only job was to make sure he didn't injure himself when he was practicing and that he was safe at all times. 

She followed him into the familiar room that smelled of heavy sweat and the music was ridiculously loud. 

"Sunggyu-ah, you're back?" A trainee waved to him and he waved back. He was always so polite and that was one of the things Yoo Sung loved about him.

He looked down at his watch.

"Omo, I'm late" he said before he dashed up the stairs and Yoo Sung followed closely behind. The CEO had asked to meet him today and she was sure that it was the day.

He walked into a room that had six other guys and the CEO.

"Ah, our last one is here. Sit down Sunggyu-ah" 

Sunggyu bowed and then took a seat. Yoo Sung took this time to look at every guy closely, recognizing most of them. She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes, hoping to hear the magic words.

"The reason you guys are here" The CEO started and the atmosphere was tense, " All of you guys have shown me and the company that you guys are capable of becoming something big. It seems to me that you guys are ready to debut" The manager said and Yoo Sung felt her heartbeat quicken with excitement. She looked at Sunggyu, whose face was showing all signs of happiness.

"7 members?" Yoo Sung looked at the owner of the voice and remebered Hoya right away. He and Sunggyu had been close as trainees.

"Yes" The CEO said and soon the room was filled with laughter and shouts of happiness. The members hugged eachother and then suddenly quieted down.

"But Hyungnim, what's our group name?" Dongwoo asked and the CEO smiled.

"Well I wasn't sure but I do have two in mind" He said as he took out a sheet of paper.

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked.

"Supersonic of Blackberry?" The members frowned at the choices.

"Sorry, Hyung, but aren't those too normal? We wouldn't stand out" Woohyun said quietly. The CEO frowned as well.

"I know, I know. But what do you guys have in mind then?" He asked and the members just looked amongst eachother. Yoo Sung was thinking hard. Suddenly something came to her head. She had a flashback of Father Angel.

(Flashback)

"Yoo Sung-ah, you must protect him well" He said as he handed her a bracelet that would let her yield her powers. She looked up at him.

"I have a question though" She asked and Father Angel nodded.

"How long do I stay with him for?" He laughed at her question.

"Until the day he leaves the world Yoo Sung-ah, but during this time, you must protect him infinitely, as any guardian angel would to their human."

She looked up at him and smiled.

(End Flashback)

Yoo Sung walked over to the CEO who was thinking hard and with her powers whispered a word into his thought as well as everyone in the room.

"Ah! I got it!" The CEO exclaimed.

"What is it Hyung?" the members asked.

"Since I want you guys to have music that will be remebered forever, let's name you guys........Infinite"

The boys were quiet and Yoo Sung could see that they all agreed. She looked at Sunggyu who looked as if he was staring at her and scared her a little. He rubbed his eyes and then looked back her direction, his eyes were searching for something as if it had been there.

"How do you guys like it?" The CEO asked and they all agreed and after a while began to walk out of the room one by one. Yoo Sung walked behind Sunggyu and notice him turn around to look at the spot she was standing at a while ago. She looked too but couldn't see anything. Was soething there? She thought to herself. She looked back at him as he rubbed his eyes and then turned away. 

"Am I just too happy that I'm seeing things?" He said to himself quietly as he walked down the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ahnyeong! How do you guys like the first chapter? I hope it's interesting and that you guys leave me comments so I will feel motivated to write more often as well as feel that there's actually people waiting to read my fic! Please subscribe and follow me through this beautiful fic I have planned! Thanks

-SeunYi

*Sunggyu is sooooo CUTE! Tooo cute actually XD

tumblr_lusa6uypWC1qllt09o1_250.giftumblr_lxvov0l6Ne1r5e863.gif

tumblr_lvokpomjRR1qcndygo1_500.gifhamstergyu-sunggyu-sungkyu-30627938-498-

HAMSTERGYU (: My ONE and ONLY LOVE!