Chapter 28

Stuck In Between Two Gangs

Jongkook’s POV

 

Okay, so I may have seemed calm and collected when I was meant to kiss Kimmie but deep down inside I was nervous and terrified. I mean, I DO have a girlfriend who I care about very much and if she found out about this, she would be devastated as well as angry. Not wanting to seem like a party-pooper, I had to do what was thought of being ‘right’.

 

I could either kiss Kimmie and face the wrath of my girlfriend IF she ever found out OR… I could not do the dare and be seen as boring and not fun at all. Being my weak minded self, I had to succumb to the latter not wanting my new ‘friends’ to think any differently of me.

 

By the way, if you’re wondering… NO! I am NOT a pushover. It’s just that Kimmie’s my fiancé and I don’t want her friends to think that I’m a person who’s waaayyy too serious.

 

And YES! I did it, I kissed Kimmie. It was only for a couple of seconds but I’m so glad it’s over, not that she’s a bad kisser; her lips are actually quite soft *Clears throat*.

 

Swiftly moving on…

 

Long story short, I stayed over since I had come over to make our flight back to Korea much easier. After our awkward kiss we went to sleep and not long after, we woke up (since we stayed up pretty late and we had an early flight). By that time, YooMi and Zelo had already left.

 

Being the King of awkwardness, we had an awkward morning followed by a horrible flight. After what seemed like FOREVER, we had arrived in Korea and boy was it good to be back. We got a taxi to drive us to Kimmie’s house and since our parents were sill busy with work and my parents didn’t exactly move back to Korea yet, I had no choice but to move into the Choi’s residence temporarily.

 

Only me and Kimmie. In ONE, yes 1 large house. At least we wouldn’t bump into each other often. But still… Kill Me NOW! L

 

I went inside my room to unpack and I couldn’t help but to hear loud laughter. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hallway. I stopped at Kimmie’s door and peered inside as it was slightly ajar. She was playing with her new puppy.

 

I stood there for about a minute until she noticed me. “Oh, Jongkook do you need anything?” She stopped and faced me. “No, I was just… can I ask you something?” I asked and she slowly nodded. I “then proceeded to ask my question, “We have school tomorrow and-“ She interrupted me. “Don’t worry, I’ll show you around” she smiled.

 

But that’s not what I wanted to ask her. I was going to ask whether we should let everyone know that we were engaged. Oh well, I guess I’ll find out tomorrow. I left her room and went back to mine to sleep since I had jet lag.

 

I woke up the next morning only to discover that today was the day… we had school; my worst nightmare. It was currently 5:58am and all I was doing was lying on the bed and thinking about whether it was worth it to get up and pee or not since this bed WAS so comfortable.

 

It had already been 2 minutes and before I knew it, my alarm had already gone off giving me a heart attack… which then caused me to… fall off the bed. As I was about to get up, Kimmie gently opened the door. “Good mor- Oh no, Jongkook what happened, are you okay?”

 

“Err nothing” I laughed it off and slowly stood up while clinging onto the bed for support (more like for dear life). I nearly died there. Soon after that she left with a smile on her face and I got ready for school. And, I still haven’t gotten used to this new uniform. It’s weird but hey let’s get going shall we?

 

I made my way downstairs and saw Kimmie setting up breakfast. She’s so nice; I didn’t even ask her to do anything. “Hey” I said and I stood in the doorway unsure of where to go. “Hey Jongkook, wow you look so handsome in your school uniform. Come in, I made breakfast” she smiled once again. I thanked her, also complimented her and then sat down. We had breakfast in silence. But it wasn’t awkward – no, not at all.

 

It didn’t bother me, the silence was actually relaxing since I prefer silent mornings and it seemed Kimmie had the same preference as me. I helped her tidy up after we were done and soon we were out of the door. I’m not going to lie, the weather was nice but I just had this feeling. I can’t explain it but it wasn’t good.

 

I shook the thought away when Kimmie shouted at me and ran off. Then it hit me. We’re getting the bus to school? I ran after her trying to catch up to her but then it happened… she fell. Okay, it sounds really bad of me but I was trying hard to hold in my laugh but a smile quickly spread across my face giving me away. I held out my hand for her to grab onto.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked and she stood up, dusted off her skirt and looked up while smiling.  How can she be THIS cheerful? Is she happy to meet someone that badly? Anyway, we lost the bus since Kimmie had decided to hug the pavement so we sort of ended up walking to school and she told me that she was excited to meet someone. I was happy for her, I mean, I think of Jae Min every minute. I wonder what she’s doing. I tried to call her but she wouldn’t pick up.

 

Not wanting to be late for my first day of torture, I put my phone away and continued to walk to school with Kimmie. We had FINALLY arrived (not like I was eager but you know, my legs DO have a limit) at school; a quite prestigious school actually. As we entered the school, I began to get weird stares.

 

People were probably wondering who this foreign but handsome face belonged to. Hahaha joke, I was told that I’m quite the looker actually. Being waaayyy too shy, I thought “Well you aren’t finding out from me honey, I can hardly converse with my parents let alone you people” Hahaha I really do need to build my self-confidence if I’m thinking about becoming an idol someday.

 

Since we had already gotten our new and updated schedules, Kimmie lead the way to our form class since we were in the same one, but she stopped all of a sudden. Wondering what could’ve caught her attention I looked ahead only to see a bunch of dudes – handsome dudes. But, her gaze was fixated on a specific black haired dude. I wonder if he’s the cause of all of her excitement.

 

Author’s Note: Hey! I hope you enjoyed this update… it was torture typing it up though. I hope the story was to your liking, if not please comment and tell me to fix up and write some better updates Hahaha. Thank you for reading our story, please comment subscribe or maybe even upvote? Hahaha too prestigious? Well thank you once again. Ppyong ;D