Chapter 27

Stuck In Between Two Gangs
Kimmie's POV
 
I looked at the door as it opened and he came in. Jongkook was here. Why? ''Hi Kimmie, I really hope that I won't bother you but my parents sent me here since we're leaving for Korea-'' YooMi interrupted him ''Come in Jongkook you're not bothering us at all'' she burst out and stood up to drag him inside as he didn't move at all. I sighed when our parents just make their own decisions without telling me or him.
 
 I greeted him as he came in and I saw that he was a litlle intimidated by everyone present. I would feel the same if none of my friends were with me. 
 
Since he knew YooMi somehow I introduced the person who was quiet all of this time. ''Jongkook this is Zelo, Zelo this is Jongkook.... my fiancé'' I sort of hesitated at the last bit because it felt weird saying it.
 
They actually got on pretty well up to the point where YooMi started yelling at us to sit down in a circle so we can start her silly games that she always brings along with her when she sleeps over at my house. ''YooMi what is it this time?'' I asked and she squeezed her eyes into a thin line.
 
''What you don't like my games?'' her tone was really scary. I brought my hands up to my chest ''No that's not what I meant-'' she interrupted me''Good'' she smiled and looked at everybody else. Okay let's get ready for her crazy games.
 
''First up, truth or dare'' she clapped her hands together. Oh gosh, I bet Zelo or Jongkook don't even want to be here. I glanced at Jongkook and I was surprised as he looked like he was going to enjoy himself. I look at Zelo and I notice that his eyes didn't leave YooMi.
 
Am I the only one who thinks that YooMi takes things too far? How can she dare me to kiss Jongkook?? I have to say that this was the only time when I wanted to kill her. My heart was pounding hard when Jongkook turned to face me, my cheeks were probably red already so there was no point in hiding.
 
I looked at YooMi in case I misheard her but I didn't she was actually expecting me to do it. She took the bag of chips and started eating as she watched me boredly.
 
I turn to Jongkook and am I getting bad eyesight or is Jongkook blushing? I took a deep breath to calm myself down and leaned closer to him, I heard YooMi squeal at the same time and that discouraged me. ''It's just a dare'' Jongkook whispered and my eyes met his. My heart's pace was now uncontrollable as he leaned in making me freeze. I can't. But my body moved on it's own and my lips met his.
 
I wanted the kiss to be quick as I never expected it to happen in the first place but he kissed back. I was taken by surprise once again because he's the one who seems to be fine with all of this.
 
He pulled back and I was so confused with myself, why was my heart jumping all over the place? ''Okay next....'' YooMi carried on talking but I wasn't even listening, I touched my lips and looked at Jongkook. What is happening to me? What am I doing?
 
''Excuse me guys'' I said standing up and quickly headed for the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and went in front of the mirror and saw the most obvious thing. My face was so red. I covered it and shook my head.
 
''It's just a dare Kimmie. It was nothing'' I kept repeating in my head. I washed my face and took a deep breath in when entering back into my room. Laughter filled my ears and I saw everybody enjoying themselves.
 
I sat back down in the circle next to Jongkook and Zelo and saw they all had balloons in their hands. Don't tell me... Zelo inhaled the helium out of the balloon and started speaking. We all started cracking up because his voice turned out funny. We all had to say something, so we were having a go in turns.
 
By the end of it my stomach was hurting from so much laughter and we decided to take a break. ''Can we watch a movie?'' Zelo asked and because I already saw one today I wanted to say no but YooMi had other plans. ''Of course'' she jumped up and went up to the TV and set everything up. ''I'll go get some popcorn'' I said and went downstairs. 
 
''Is there anything you need?'' This maid came up to me, I shook my head ''I'll get it myself'' I said and went to the kitchen and got the popcorn. I came back up and I hesitated to enter for some reason. I gathered all of my courage and entered.
 
''Oh there you are, we thought you got kidnapped or something'' YooMi joked. ''haha'' I faked a laugh and went over to sit down on the bed but the only place was next to Jongkook as YooMi and Zelo were stuck together. 
 
I shared out the popcorn and sat down next to him. I couldn't focus on the movie because Jongkook was so close to me, and halfway through the movie his hand was on top of mines. I don't know if he realized it or not BUT I DID!!! As the movie went on I became so sleepy but I didn't want to sleep just for the reason because I was in the position I was. 
 
I slowly opened my eyes and noticed the sun rays penetrating through the windows in my room. I moved my head and a pain rushed up my neck, my eyes widen as I realized I fell asleep on Jongkook's shoulder and his hand was around me. I slowly got up and got off the bed. Where is Zelo and YooMi? OMG did they see??
 
I'm going crazy and Jongkook is peacefully sleeping. I calmed myself down and took a glance at the time. 10:36. I got some clothes and changed in the bathroom and came back out, so this is the day that we have to leave.
 
I hate travelling. I went downstairs careful to close the door without making any noise so he wouldn't wake up. I went in the kitchen and Zelo was having breakfast with YooMi. Oh thanks for waking me up guys. 
 
I sat down after greeting them and poked my cereals with my spoon, I didn't feel like eating. Why? Because I felt like I committed a crime after I kissed Jongkook. But I kept wondering why that feeling showed up. Never mind. I looked up as I felt someone else entered the kitchen.
 
''Good morning'' he smiled as he greeted ups and sat down. I didn't dare look up but I was so curious. I looked up and when I was about to look at him a maid called me. I tuned my head towards her. ''Yes?'' I asked. ''Your parents are on the phone'' she said and I followed her outside the kitchen and I took the phone in my hand.
 
Please no more surprises I pleaded in my head as I placed the phone near my ear. ''Hello'' I said and my mum on the other side was more enthusiastic. ''Hi honey, how are you? Are you ready? Is he? Okay, so your plane is at one o'clock, don't be late okay?'' she didn't even give me a chance to say anything because she was saying things so fast. ''Yes mum, I love you too. Bye'' I hanged up and exhaled. I was going back.
 
 
A couple of hours later after packing and getting ready I stood in the doorway waiting for Jongkook to come downstairs. YooMi was getting all emotional again as I was going to leave her and who knows when I was coming back. He finally showed up downstairs and we got in the car after a breathtaking hug from YooMi .
 
''Call me, like everyday and don't forget to send me pictures of the puppy'' she kept on blabbering on when I was in the car. I told the driver to leave because she wasn't going to stop so he went and said the last goodbyes. 
 
I was so tense knowing he was sitting right next to me but he seemed cool about everything. I mean if I was to be moving schools and live in another country I would be going mad right now. So I asked him if he's okay with all of this. ''I normally travel to other countries and always meet new people so it doesn't really bother me much'' I felt more at ease because I thought he was going to be all uncomfortable and stuff.
 
We got on the plane and after the exhausting ride we finally reached back to Korea. We got off the plane and waited for our luggage, he offered to carry mines but I said it's fine. We got a cab and headed for my house since I wasn't staying at L.Joe's house. I felt so relieved when a maid slipped the keys for this house in my hands when we left. I pay the cab driver and got out. I felt glad to see this house again.
 
We got in and settled down because we were going to school tomorrow.