~QUIET~

Wanted: Inspiration

Chapter 6

At the recording studio, the B.A.P members could sense the cold atmosphere between the two. Seulki didn’t look at Zelo at all and all Zelo did was look at the lyrics. Himchan looked worriedly at the two. “Hey Yongguk, what do we do?” Himchan inquired.

Daehyun grinned coyly and whispered to them his plan. They all nodded in agreement.

“Junhongie,” Youngjae said. “We’ll go and grab a snack. Stay here ok, Keep an eye on Seulki-ah”

Zelo was about to protest but Yongguk gave his scary glare and he decided to step down.

When they finally left, Zelo and Seulki continued their silence.

Seulki didn’t know what to say. He even made her conscious now. She didn’t know why she was this way. She was always confident and never self-conscious. She was always comfortable with any kind of atmosphere. She lightened up the mood but for some reason…..

She could barely breathe.

She needed air. She decided to leave the room  but when she turned the door knob.

…….

She turned it again.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?” She said.

“What?” Zelo approached her and tried turning the knob. “Oh F- YAH! Hyungs! What the hell!”

He banged the door hard but no one seemed to hear them. Zelo sweared, which he did to his surprise. He exhaled then decided to give up. He sat down on the sofa and decided reading his lyrics again. Seulki looked at him. She still didn’t know how to approach him. She really hated what he was doing to her. Guys usually spoiled her, compliment her, made her feel like she was loved but Zelo….Zelo…he drove her crazy.

“Junghongie…..”

He didn’t respond.

“Mianhe (Sorry)” she said.

Silence.

“Why are you mad anyways?! At least I saved ahjumma!” her tone turned angry but he still didn’t respond.

“YAH! You’re scolding me because I saved an old lady?! Are kidding me?”

Nothing.

“For all I know you were just concerned that-“ he pulled her closer and pinned her down on the sofa. His eyes intensely peircing. Seulki’s mind couldn’t function properly. What was he doing?Why was he looking at her like that? Why is her heart beating so fast?

“Quiet.” He said.

Their faces were so close. Why did he become like this? Why isn’t he all flustered? Why was she the one all flustered? What’s happening?

He then sat back and continued reading the lyrics. She lay on the sofa, still contemplating on what happened. Was he really Zelo? Was it possible that maybe it was his twin?

The door opened.

“We’re back!” the other members said as they held food in their hands.

 

At the dorm….

Zelo turned red and messed up his hair in frustration. “kdwnvkmnfeomrvlf” he started going flustered all over.

His hyungs all knew what had happened. Instead of going out buying something to eat, they observed their maknae in the surveilance room, which they newly discovered and asked if they could monitor the recording studio. They were lucky the guard was a lady and that she was a hug fan of B.A.P.

“You actually took my advice, Junhong-ah” Daehyun smiled proudly.

Zelo glared at his hyung.

He couldn’t believe he actually took his advice among all people. Jongup approached him and patted his shoulder…

“Junhong-ah, you were very bold” he said.

“Hyung…” he said almost sounding like he was about to cry.

“You did well, Junhongie…” Yongguk ruffled his hair. “Let’s sleep! We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

And they all went to bed. Zelo twisted and his bed but he still couldn’t sleep. At first he thought Seulki was just some crazy girl who wanted his attention but after seeing her saving the old lady crossing the street, he somehowh thought that maybe, she wasn’t so bad. Thought of her filled his head. In the end, it took him a while to fall asleep.

 

 

Seulki stayed up all night to continue her story. Her thoughts full of Zelo. She was surprised at his sudden actions. He never turned flustered. He was strange during that day. Ws it because he was mad at her? She received a text from Yongguk saying they would meet up tomorrow to talk about their album but she was having a hard time even remembering it when all her thought were focused on their maknae. It was driving her crazy. She was never like this. She never grew attached to her test subjects. It was against her code of writing.

When she decided to stop, she put her glasses on her bed side table and decided to lie down and sleep. She still couldn’t get over it. The way Zelo looked at her. He wasn’t like that. What happened to that innocent-looking guy who was easy to tease? He didn’t look so innocent anymore. She wasn’t usually attached to her test subjects but now, she didn’t know what to do.