~GUILTY MASOCHIST~

Wanted: Inspiration

 

Chapter 5

“Seulki?” both of them turned and saw Park Chanyeol looking wide-eyed at the scene taking place in front of him. Seulki immedietly stood up. “Chanyeol oppa!” she said. “I thought you had a schedule today.”

“Yeah, it ended early.” Chanyeol said. “Is this your new test subject?”

Zelo stood up and bowed. “Hello..I’m sorry for the indecency a minute ago…”

“Nah, its alright. I got used to it.” Chanyeol said. “Anyways, I’m Park Chanyeol. Exo-k’s tall rapper.” He offered his hand.

“B.A.P’s Zelo but you can call me Choi Junhong..” he shook his hand.

“I guess we’re the same position right? I’m totally a fan of B.A.P. You’re appeal is totally awesome.” Chanyeol commented.

“Thanks Chanyeol-shi.” Zelo bowed.

“No need to me so formal. Just call me hyung.” He looked at Seulki and smirked. “You know what, you’re different Junhong-ah. I sense it.”

“What are you talking about oppa!” she shooed him away. “You promised you wouldn’t interfere with my experiments. Now go! Shoo shoo!”

“Alright, alright..” Chanyeol grabbed some things from the table from the corner of the studio then left.

“You do this often?” Zelo asked. “Blabbering non sense in front of a guy. Trying to act all vulnerable?”

“Honestly, you were the first one who saw me like that. You frustrate me Junhongie, you always reject me. You don’t like me. I think that’s what’s intriguing about you. A story worth telling.” She replied.

He looked down and pickeup all the cherry tomatoes that fell on the floor. “Such a waste.” He muttered.

“We can just wash them you know.” Seulki said.

“Yeah, let’s pick them up first ok?” The both of them started cleaning up.

 

When Seulki arrived home, she immedietly her computer and started typing the first chapter of her story. She had so many things going on in her mind and her heart rapidly thumped as she remembered all those moments she had with Zelo.

‘His baby cute smile that filled her heart was like a ray of sunshine. She never felt like that before. She was experienced in all sorts of ual encounters with other men since she came from abroad but the sweet innocence he showed her was nothing like she ever felt before. He was different.And she liked it.’

 

She continued typing until she heard her phone ring. “Hello?”

“Seulki-shi…can I ask? What did you do to our Zelo?” Yongguk asked.

“Oh….I kissed him on the cheek.” She bluntly answered.

 

At B.A.P’s dorm…..

Daehyun poked Zelo’s flustered unconscious body. “Junhong-ah.” He said.

“We lost him hyung.” Jongup said.

Zelo’s unconscious body lay down on his bed. He fainted when he actually realized his first peck on the cheek was stolen by some random girl who just used him as some sort of experiment. Thinking about it made his head spin. He was totally dense when encountering those kinds of situations.

“What exactly did you do to him?” Yongguk asked Seulki.

“Nothing really…I just kissed him on the cheek” Seulki replied bluntly.

“No wonder” they all said in unison.

“By the way..” Seulki said. “For your album, when are you going to record your next song? I need to know beforehand so I can reserve studion”

“How about tomorrow?” Yongguk said.

“Alright.” Then she hung up.

“You have to wait a bit longer Junhong-ah….” Yongguk said.

 

The next day……

“Wow Seulki” her editor said. “The first three chapters are great. Who’s the inspiration?”

“I can’t tell. He might kill me.” Seulki answered.

After dropping by her editor’s office, she decided to go out and treat herself to something. As she walked by, she saw an old grandmother walking slowly on the pedestrian. At first she didn’t mind, then she remembered her friend who nags, telling her to try and at least do one good deed a day. She gave in to her conscience and decided to help the old lady. As she appraoches the old lady, she notices a truck going too fast. She quickly ran pushed the old lady towards the side walk, luckily there were people that caught her. She braced herself for the impact but suddenly, she felt someone grabbing and pulling her aside. They both fell on the sidewalk as she lay on top of him. She opened her eyes to see who it was.

“Junhong-ah….” She muttered his name.

“Are you an idiot? Do you wanna die that badly?” Zelo scolded.

“Mi-an” she was speechless.

She was never scolded like this by a guy before. Her dad never scolded her like this. Even her brother never yelled at her like this. No guy yelled at her the way Zelo did. He sounded really concerned. He was genuinely mad.

She stood up and offered her hand to help him up. He ignored her offer and walked ahead. She followed him but with every step, something weird happened. She was blushing and her heart was beating rapidly. She just got yelled at by a guy! Why was she feeling that way? She felt like a masochist.