~FIRST MISSION ATTEMPT~

Wanted: Inspiration

 

Chapter 3

“Neh Junhongie, have you ever had a girlfriend?” Seulki asked. Zelo looked away as he answered. “No.”

“Does that make me your first then?” she smiled.

“You’re not my girlfriend.” He denied immedietly.

“Aigoo… So this is the real Choi Junhong huh?” she poked his cheek.

They were in the recording studio alone, waiting for the other members to come. Since they were classmates, Seulki offered Zelo a ride to the recording studio which he at first declined then gave in. As Zelo sat in front of her, she stared at him with a smile, which creeped him out. “So, what’s this inspiration you’re talking about? A novel? You write?” he asked.

“Yeah.” She nodded. “I’m the famous writer named “Princess” the one wrote the the movie in which Lee Joon-shi is starring in now. That’s me.”

“You’re also a music producer.” He added.

“Part-time only. Since my parents own this indie recording studio they also trained me to become a music producer, I sometimes compose songs which become an indie number one. Anything else you want to ask?”

“Why is the sky blue?” he asked.

“Ask Mr. Nam.” She smiled.

“Mr. Nam is our Math Teacher.” Zelo looked at her with a blank expression.

“Which makes me care less.” Seulki countered with a smile.

“Anyways,” she stood up. “since the others haven’t arrived yet, how about our first mission?”

“What?” he asked.

Seulki sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Zelo turned wide-eyed and bowed his head down. “Y-Y-Yah….W-What a-a-are y-y-you doing?” he stuttered in nervousness.

Seulki’s curved into an amusing smile. “You really ARE inexperienced when it comes to girls aren’t you?” she giggled and whispered in his ear. “Kye-op-ta”

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Just then the other five members arrived looking wide-eyed and with their jaws looking like they were going to drop below the ground.

“Doing our bargain.” Seulki replied innocently.

“Yah, we haven’t even started recording yet.” Daehyun retorted.

“Yeah, and you’re already tainting our baby maknae?” Youngjae retorted as well.

“Fine.” Seulki stood up and sat down on the spinning chair. “Yongguk oppa first?”

Jongup approached Zelo and saw that he was as red as a cherry tomato. “Junhong-ah” he poked his cheek. “Hyung…I’m dead…” he muttered.

Seulki turned her chair. “Oh please, I just sat on your lap, hugged you and whispered in your ear. It’s not like I kissed you or anything.”

Youngjae whispered in Daehyun’s ear. “Man, that girl is scary.”

Daehyun nodded in agreement.

She started recording all their voices and made Zelo record last. Truthfully because he was still flustered from her first attempt but for some reason its what made her want him more. He was so pure it was just so………cute. Usually, her boy toys were experienced with relationships and all those sorts of stuff but Zelo was clueless. He had no idea how to impress girls and he doesn’t have to. Girl’s were already impressed with him. His innocence, his pale white skin, his way of rapping, the way he acted cute when he was clueless, girls admired that about him. He was the kind of guy who was hard to come by.

When he started recording, Zelo stuttered his words. All the members rubbed their temples. They knew it had something to do with Zelo’s new experience with girls. Poor thing. He was still flustered as ever but Seulki didn’t share their sentiment.

“Yah, Choi Junhong! What was that? You want me to kiss you?” Seulki boldly said.

“No no no, I’ll do it seriously this time.” Zelo dodged.

“My poor baby….” Himchan faked a sob.

 Seulki shrugged. "Start"

 

 

Zelo’s hyungs were out getting food while he sat on the other side of the recording studio his head looking up the ceiling. His hyungs grew restless since he reached ten takes. They told him they would grab food and would bring him some and left.

“Choi Junhong.” Seulki’s face suddenly appeared in his vision.

“Please don’t kill me.” He muttered.

“I’m here to your vloood~” she teased.

“What?”

Seulki laughed. “Aigooo~ We’re you really bothered when I did all those things to you?”

“Of course I was.” He replied bluntly.

“I see….” Seulki’s face moved closer.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Zelo complained.

“Moving closer duh? Seeing what your reaction would be…” she moved closer.

“Y-y-y-ah! D-d-don’t come any closer!” he held her shoulders and pushed her away.

Seulki looked at him and smiled. He looked flustered again. She tried to hide her laughter seeing how cute he was and how he couldn’t handle the situation. He was the new kind of character she needed for her story. Someone who doesn’t have plans on falling in love. Someone who’s career minded. Someone who doesn’t even understand the term love. This was the kind of character she needed for her next story.

“Junhongie’s just perfect.” She suddenly said.

“Huh?”

“You’re my perfect character. I will make you fall for me.”she pointed his heart. “I’ll make sure my name is written all over that dream minded heart of yours.”

 

“Junhong-ah’s the one who’s making the first move now..” a voice suddenly said.

They turned to see the other members bringing food in their hands and smiled widely as they saw their maknae holding girls shoulders. Zelo immedietly and waved his hands in denial. “Its not like that at all.” He said. “I didn’t do anything. I mean we didn’t do anything.”

Daehyun faked a sob. “Our Junhong’s all grown up”

“Yah, Daehyun hyung!” Junhong retorted.

“Mah! Don’t “Yah” me! I’m still your hyung!” Daehyun scolded unknowingly letting out his Busan accent.

“You brought food.” Seulki interrupted. “Let’s eat.”

 

As they ate inside the studio, laughters and jokes were shared. It was typical for Seulki to interact with boys cause the Exo members would come by the studio frequently. This was the first boy group that visited her parent’s studio other than Exo which was a totally new experience for her. It was natural but something new at the same time.

“Yongguk oppa.” She said. “Is it alright if I take Junhong out on a date tomorrow?”

“Eh?” Zelo gave a surprise remark.

“Sure, as long as no rumours spread or scandals leak. I’m cool with it.” Yongguk answered.

“What?” Zelo looked at his hyung wide-eyed and with an expression saying ‘WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME HYUNG?’

“Komawo yo oppa!” Seulki smiled then turned to Zelo. “You better get ready Junhongie”

Zelo let out a sigh in defeat.