~I AM PARK SEULKI~

Wanted: Inspiration

 

Chapter 1

Another boring day at school as Seulki sighed in frustration. She was wasting her time here. She had so many things to think about and one of them was her next novel which she had no idea on how to begin. Her editor was going to kill her if she didn’t make the deadline. She stared at the scribbles written on the board. Uuuuggghhh! How she hated math. She hated all subjects for that matter. Maybe except literature and break time. She looked at her side. The dyed dark blue-haired guy sitting beside her was happily sleeping. He looked really cute sleeping, she had to admit that. No pimple in sight, such smooth pale white skin. He looked like a vampire…..or a cute rabbit. She smiled and poked his cheek.

He didn’t squint.

Poor guy….. he must be tired from all those tours and music shows.

“Park Seulki” the teacher called.

“Neh?” she stood.

The teacher glared. “Answer the problem.”

Oh crap, she wasn’t prepared for this. Luckily, she had a little knowledge of the topic thanks to her friend. She walked towards the chalkboard and scribbled the answers on the board. She named the variables after the initials of her boy group biases. Typical of her actually. When she finished, she grinned at the teacher and said “Finish”

The teacher looked at her then looked at her answer. He was in his poker face mode so she really didn’t know what he was thinking. Outside of class, Mr. Nam was a very cool teacher. He was actually one of the teachers Seulki was close with but…. Right now he seemed to be in a bad mood.

“Alright, take your seat.”

As she sat back down, she opened her idea notebook where she scribbled all her biases’ names. ‘Aigoo… when am I going to get inspiration?’ she thought.

She scribbled another name in her notebook.

When she finished, she smiled.

Choi Junhong….

 

*RING RING*

 

Zelo’s eyes squinted as he yawned after a nice long nap. It was already break time and he only saw a few people in his classroom. He looked at his side and saw a girl writing stuff in her notebook. She wore thick glasses so she must be an honor student. Something he can never be. Though studies were his main priority, he really wanted to become a rapper. He had to work hard on his academics though, or else Yongguk hyung would kill him. She looked at him, smiling.

He was really awkward around girls. Since he’s usually around his hyungs and he only had a brother, he didn’t really know how to interact with them. Unless, those girls were his mom. He looked down, looking all embarassed.

“Aigoo…So cute Junhongie” she said.

Why was she acting all familiar around him? He didn’t even know this girl. Heck, he didn’t even know her name. Since he was mostly absent from school, he didn’t have time to remember most of his classmates.

He bowed.

“Park Seulki.” She smiled and held out her hand.

He didn’t know what to do with it. He didn’t know how to approach her. How the heck does he not know how to interact with the opposite gender when 95% of his fans were females? It made no sense to him but that didn’t stop him from being nervous around them but he had to try…..

“Ch-ch-Choi…Junhong…” he murmured.

Seulki giggled. “Aigoo….so cute.” She pinched his cheek. “Neh Junhongie, can I ask you a favor?”

He gave her a nervous glance.

“Help me with my story writing. Be my inspiration.” She said.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “I’m sorta busy…I can’t help you with things like that.” He brushed her off nervously and left his seat.

He really didn’t know how to talk to girls whenever they had a personal conversation with him. He was lucky his hyungs were always by his side whenever they had fan signings so he acted naturally. But when they were gone, it was a totally different story. He was like a kid talking to grown-ups. They rendered him speechless.

 

 

“Yah Seulki-ah! Where’s your next book?” he editor yelled.

She squinted. “I’m working on it ahjussi.” She scorned. “Just stop yelling, aish.”

“You better be! Just cause your brother owns this company doesn’t mean you get celebrity treatment.” He scolded.

She sighed. “Whatever.” And clicked the end call button. “Aigoo…. Where am I going to find a test subject now?”

Seulki walked on the streets of Seoul holding a pen and paper on her hand. Her mind was blank with ideas. She had the serious case of writer’s block which she needed to cure right away. Unfortunately, her only cure turned her down. Tch, celebrities….they think they’re so cool. She looked at the billboard on top of a building. It was B.A.P's billboard endorsing nike. She saw Zelo with his once blonde hair posing cutely for the camera. She pointed at the bill board and said with a loud voice.

“CHOI JUNHONG! YOU BETTER PREPARE! YOU WILL BE MY INSPIRATION AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’LL REMEMBER THE NAME PARK SEULKI EMBEDDED IN YOUR HEART”

 

 

 

“AAAACHOO!” Zelo sneazed.

“Woah, what’s wrong Junhong-ah?” Jongup asked worriedly. “Got a cold”

Junhong smiled and shrugged. “Ani hyung. Let’s continue.”

“Someone cursed Junhongie” Daehyun teased.

“Yah, don’t scare him Jung Daehyun.” Himchan said. “He must’ve ran into some weirdo fan girl stalker who’s thinking erted thoughts about him right now.”

Yongguk smacked him in the head. “Yah! You’re scaring him even more.”

“Let’s go back to practicing neh hyung?” he said nervously.

Women were scary, that’s what he thought. Well, except his mom. He loved his fans that’s for sure but there were times when they came off a bit scary. Girls do crazy things, he knew that. Thinking about it made him shiver to the core.

After practice, Zelo sat down, frustrated at how many his mistakes were in the choreography. His hyung’s words were really getting to him. He had to rub it off.

“Hey dongsaengs!” a familiar voice came into the room.

“Ji eun noona!” they all said.

“Waaaahhh!! Our angel has come.” Youngjae said.

They turned and smiled when they saw Ji eun noona with a plasticful of food. Well, Zelo was happy not all girls were crazy. He hoped he could find someone as gentle as Ji eun noona and his mom. The group ate the food given heartily and gave another shot at practicing afterwards.

 

 

 

Seulki looked at her computer in frustration. What the hell was she supposed to write? She had no inspiration what so ever. All her boy toys were out spreading how much of a user she was and she had no face or no energy to ask them to help her again. She really didn’t care. They were good material, but every story had to have an ending. Same with relationships.

Her phone ringed.

“Yah Seulki-ah! Mom told me to call you, pabo. She said you didn’t come for work.” Her brother scolded.

“Tch! Aren’t you busy with your song writing and whatnot Park Chanyeol?” she rolled her eyes.

“Yah! You should be happy I’m donating some time to even check on you. I’ll be gone for long and you won’t get to hear my lovely voice saying your name.” her brother said.

“Whatever..I don’t need your time…I’ll call her.” She hung up and turned off her monitor. “Aish! How annoying.” She heaved a sigh and went on her way.