Three

Bom is Coming

 

The Poster above is done by  UPBEAT

Request for a poster/background if you want/need one :   q u i xo tic

tumblr_mdlvhkD9FL1rhyd3eo2_250.gif

 

“So, how are we going to spend the one week holiday?” Minzy curled her hair with her fingers as she stole a glance at her friends.

There was no response from any of them, they look rather bored. CL only knows that she’s going to have a family picnic this Sunday and that’s it. She doesn’t know what to do after that. CL did ask Jiyong what he will do for this short holiday and he said that his friends invited him to a Jeju Island getaway.

As for Dara, she promised Siwan for another date this Sunday. They were planning to go casual and spend time at the amusement park, enjoying all the thrill rides! Dara was excited for this particular date since all the three dates before this were just lunch or dinner dates.

Bom looks at each one of her friends’ face, she can tell that everyone had at least one plan. However, Bom seems to be the only one frustrated since she doesn’t have someone to spend the weekdays and weekends together with.

“Babe!” Jay approaches Minzy with a plastered smile.

Minzy waved at him enthusiastically, smiling widely at him. She loves how he always gels up his hair and she likes to see his gum when he smiles. Minzy walks over to Jay, she distance from her friends for privacy.

“Remember the Jeju getaway I told you about?” Jay paused for a moment and when he saw Minzy nod her head, he continued “They changed some of the plans. We are going for the whole week…” Jay adjusted Minzy’s fringe and placed some of her hair behind her ears.

“What? Why? You promised me that we’ll be able to go out by Thursday...” Minzy pouted.

Jay puckered up and kissed Minzy’s lips softly.

“Do you want to come with me to Jeju?” Jay asked.

Minzy’s eyes glowed a little but she immediately shook her head.

“No, it’s the guy’s hang out period... We girls are not supposed to be there.” Minzy smiled weakly.

“Well, that’s not what I heard from them. They said they’re bringing their girlfriends along…” Jay nodded and smiled at Minzy.

“I better plan on what to bring to Jeju!” Minzy exclaimed and kissed Jay’s cheek a few times.

“Jiyong is going to ask CL later. He wants to surprise her so don’t ruin it!” Jay winked at Minzy before walking away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We’re going next week. It was planned to be a males-only party but somehow, the guys wants to bring their girlfriend along.” Daesung explained to Seungri and Seung Hyun.

“Well, I don’t mind!” Seung Hyun nodded and rubbed his hands together.

“It’s easy for you guys however, I can’t help but think that while they get laid at night, we are just going to barbeque shabu-shabu outside.” Seungri sighed.

“Who said you need a girl to get laid?!” Daesung smirked while Seungri nods in agreement.

“Are you joining us too, Seung Hyun?” Seungri asked.

“No thanks! I got a girl…” Seung Hyun smiled widely.

“What? I remembered that just yesterday you were about to hit on Bom... How come you have a girl already?”

“My girl is Bom… I’m going to ask her.” Seungri laughed and shook his head.

“Yeah... Go ask Bom.” Daesung said as he partially covered his mouth.

“I’m going to ask Bom. I’m not even kidding!” Seung Hyun raised his voice a little. He was pissed off at his friends for making fun of him.

“Ask me what?” Seung Hyun turned around and saw Bom looking at him, confused. Seungri and Daesung continued giggling and whispering to each other, not paying much attention to their friend’s interaction. He swears to get revenge on his friends.

“Bom! When did you get here?” Seung Hyun asked spontaneously. Somehow Bom laughed at his question and cleared before talking.

“I’ve been here for about 5 minutes ago…” Seung Hyun felt like giving himself a face palm when she said that. It means that she had probably been listening to everything.

“Don’t worry! I only heard that you’re going to ask me something.” Bom said calmly while Seung Hyun smiled at her.

“So….” Bom squint her eyes.

“So?” Seung Hyun asked.

“What were you going to ask me?” Bom frowned.

“Right!” Seung Hyun ran his finger through his hair, “Do you want to go to Jeju with me? You don’t need to come if you don’t want to. I heard your friends are coming too?”

“I would love too!” Bom exclaimed.

“It’s ok… Next tim- wait! You’re going? Ok, ermm. I’ll see you on Monday morning then!” Seung Hyun stuttered on his words.

Bom waved goodbye before making her way to her last class for the day. She secretly screamed for joy when Mr. Decent actually asked her to come. She almost couldn’t believe what had happened. Dara is also going to follow the group to Jeju since her classmate, Junsu, invited her to join them to Jeju.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m going to Jeju next week! I promised Aunt that I’ll be visiting her.” Siwon smiled. He shifted his neck to place his hand phone comfortably to his ear.

“Yes mom… You can have all of me after next week!” Siwon nodded even though he knows his mother won’t be able to see him.

“Mom, look… I’ll need to hang up soon. I’m meeting my friends later and I haven’t even choose attire for myself.” Siwon checked the time on the clock that hung on one of the wall of his room.

“Love you too! Muaaachhh! ” Siwon kissed the phone before hanging up and rushed into the bathroom to prepare.

Siwon adjusted his hair and sighed. He’s going to meet Heechul today and confessed his mistake. He needs Heechuls’ help to find Bom again. Heechul is the only person who can help him for now! He is prepared to receive any kind of curses or insult from his own friend, as long as he can get Bom to talk to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note: 

Another update to satisfy me and tour needs and wants. Muahahaha!! Aniways, I tried hard for this chapter. Maybe next chap cumin tmr.. Or maybe I'm updating 'Black Society Princess' tml.. It depends!

Thx for the love and support every badeh!

HengSho!

:3

tumblr_mlfngaNCkT1s3c2fho1_250.gif

 
tumblr_m7zzuvBpxq1r6ekcuo2_500.gif
AND YES, I LOVE GD
tumblr_mf4j4oaXhS1rc4sd2o1_500.gif
 AND I LOVE CL TOO
tumblr_ml5lp3rcPc1qgd8moo1_500.gif