Two

Bom is Coming

 

The Poster above is done by  UPBEAT

Request for a poster/background if you want/need one :   q u i xo tic

image

"Bommie~" Minzy hummed her friend's name for the ffth time now

CL rolled her eyes and continued staring at her phone. For a moment there, she even thought Mr. Decent was waving at her bestfriend. However, when he walked past them and greeted the table behind theirs, all CL could do was shrug and smile. Well, Bom were the most stunned between the four of them.

"I nearly wave back at him..."Bom said while she covered her flushed cheeks in embarassment.

Dara nodded at Bom's statement. She thought he was going to approach their table too. It would surprise her if Mr. Decent really did that since they don't know each other but Dara doesn't know why she's even more surprised that he just casualy walked past. She was sure that he was waving to Bom though, he smiled directly at her. Dara saw how his eyes was looking at Bom and not the person behind them. This is fishy.

"I'm going to approach him first!" Bom said, still stuned of what had happened.

"Minzy, you're right! He have the most amazing eyes...." Bom said as she nodded her head. 

"I didn't say that.. I said he have a pair of mesmerising eyes, not most amazing eyes..." Minzy rolled her eyes.

"When someone's attracted to someone, whatever you say doesn't make any difference." CL said flatly.

"Shouldn't you be supporting me instead of insuting me till the end?" Bom pouted.

"I wasn't talking about you honey.. If you think I am, then, good for you.." CL pursed her lips together at Bom.

"Aww, you look cute like that.. Use that on Jiyong dear, it would work out for him.." Bom said as she laugh.

"You have no idea how many times I've done it. He lost it all the time." CL waved her hands before pushing her hair backwards.

"How cute.." Dara countered.

"But, seriously guys, I'm going to make my move on him.. very very soon!" Bom said softly, clear enough for her friends to hear.

Minzy put her palm to a fist and punched the air.

"Hwaiting!!" she said, smiling widely while her other friends laugh at her action and cheered 'hwaiting' softly together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't get it, do you?" Jiyong shook his head.

"Unfortunately, I don't...." Seunghyun frowned.

Daesung and Seungri nearly felt like hitting their friend's head. They can't believe that Seunghyun is trying to make a move on the girl that almost every guy has their eyes on. They're just scared that their friend would be disappointed when he gets rejected. Bom is not an easy person. A lot of guys said that it's depressingly difficult to impress her. She usually end the relationship before they could go far with her. Her excuse would always be "I feel nothing when I'm with you" and then BOOM! She ends the relationship.

"Doesn't CL talk about Bom to you sometimes?" Seungri nudged Jiyong.

"CL? Why should she? Why should we? I'd rather we talk about us than she talk about her friends..." Jiyong said calmly.

It's not that he isn't curious of her friends. Its just that, he feels it's more important to maintain their relationship together. He loves CL so much to be curious of her friends and family. If she feels comfortable to talk about her friends then he doesn't mind. If she opens up first then he have no problems with it. He doesn't want to pin her onto a wall and force her to share her personal private things. It just doesn't seem right.

"Bummer.." Daesung said.

"Say that once you get yourself a girl!" Jiyong hit Daesung shoulder playfully.

"You told me that you'll set up a blind date for me." Daesung said while rubbing his shoulder.

"There's no need to, you have a girl waiting for you Dae." Jiyong pointed to the girl who was looking at Daesung all the time at the stairs.

"Who is she?" Daesung asked curiously.

"Ye Eun" Seungri answered softly.

"You know her?" Seungri nodded at Daesung.

"She's in one of my class. She's shy and nice but she's not my type.." Seungri said, smiling.

"Me too.." Daesun smiled at Ye eun.

"Guys! I thought we're talking about Bom?" Seunghyun smiled weakly.

"Right.. You should try if you really want to." Daesung looked down to his book suddenly and continued reading.

"That's it?" Seunghyun shook his head.

"There she is.. Go talk to her.." Seungri sat down and smiled.

"Where?!" Seunghyun looked around and when he turned to look behind him, there's Bom, smiling at him sweetly.

"Er.. HI there...." Seunghyun said, he felt like hitting himself on the head.

"Hi there? really?" Bom said and continued,"you're new here, right?"

"Yeah..." Seunghyun smiled.

"Welcome abroad!" Bom cheered before turning her attention to jiyong.

"You're girlfriend's in need.." Bom said flatly.

"really? She should've just call or message me then.. What's with telling you to come here.." Jiyong stood up, smiling, getting ready to go to CL.

"She's at her locker..."Bom smiled.

She waved to the guys at the table and walked away with butterflies in her stomach. She tried her best to look ignorant and confident. Guys like those type of girls, right? Bom remembered something , she quickly took out her phone and texted CL.

"Babe, you're boyfriend is coming for you.

Do me a favour and act like you did call for him.

Cause I used you to aproach Mr. Decent.."

After a few seconds, she got a reply text from CL.

"You owe me one, !  ^^"

Bom smiled widely when she read it. She knew CL looked tough on the outside but she's one you can rely on all the time. Now that she had made her presence known towards Mr. Decent, she needs a plan to attract him to her. The thing is, how will she do it? Bom counted several ways on how to seduce him in her head but she ends up throwing everything away. Dara's right, this would be something worthwhile...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon stared at the sticky note he just found inside the small box he kept in the store room. It was her last note before she went away because he rejected to be beside her. If he could go back to the past, he will never leave her because right now the only person that has been in his mind is her. How much time does she have left? He forgot! 

The picture of her running at the beach with her summer dress is still fresh in his mind. The both of them used to just sit down, talk and just stare at each other's features. They spent the whole summer together. Siwon got to know Bom through his high school friend, Heechul. Heechul was Bom's colleague previously when she worked part-time as a waiter at The Kitchen, Salvatore Cuomo.

Siwon let out a soft sigh. He's already regretting leaving her, if he knew he would miss her this much, he would never let her go. How can he be so stupid? Making her suffer all by herself when she trusted him so much. It's not too late for him! Siwon reached out for his phone on the table and dialled Bom's number.

"The number that you've dialed is unavailable at the moment., please try again later"

Siwon tried several times but he was still unable to reach her. She switched off her phone. Siwon suddenly panicked, he was scared that something might have happened to her. Siwon still remember what she said through the phone that night.

"If you can't accept this, I understand.. If you want me to leave.. I'll leave! I won't call you or look for you anymore.." her voice shaky.

Siwon never answered, he couldn't accept what he had just heard. He was confused and angry. He doesn't know what to do. Why did she have to do this to him? Why now? Why not earlier when he wasn't so attracted to her?

"Siwon?" her voice still shaky.

"Leave me..." Siwon said before hanging up on her. 

As promised, she never called back and because of his ego, he never called back either. However, after a few days, she texted him and said that he can call her if he wants to. If he looks for her, she will come back for him. She promised! Now that he has called her, where is she? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:

Yeah Yeah Yeah~ Siwon is here! 

I'm going for a romantic mellow type of story. I wanted a spice of comedy too although I know it'll be a little difficult. 

I hope that my update for this fanficwould bring happiness to a few people? Yes? No? hehe~

Leave a comment will ya? For me? Please....

:3

tumblr_mk860sIIxq1s1n0beo5_250.gif

OK GUYS, I LIKE SIWON
 
image
 
TOP weird wave. haha!
And BOMMIE,,
tumblr_m8vllhYTNp1qfk29xo1_500.gif
 
and 2NE1
 
tumblr_mkfivcN78t1s5yjw6o2_500.gif