It's Lee Jae's turn

Long Lost FRIEND

(Lee Jae:)

Hi. I'm Lee Jae Hoon. 20 years old. I'm studying at Harvard. but my parents have a business here in korea, that's why my father told me that I need to leave the Harvard and go to Korea. Korea? Yeah. Luckily I have a cousin in Korea. So I email him that If he knows a school in Korea.  My cousin told me that there is a popular school here in korea. The Kirin Arts School. So I try to suit myself here. I can speak english and a little bit korean. but this school is so different from my recent school. This school is about "talents." So first day. I register my name, and audition. Yes! I'm passed. I didn't expect that I can passed, but thank God I passed! So the teachers welcome me with a warm and big smile. Yeah. Im here in a class A-4. they welcome me again with a smie. You want to know if I have a Girlfriend? HAHA. none. Study first. I know that there is a lot of pretty girls in Harvard. I don't care! Study! Study! Study! Yeah, I like this school! this school rocks! after I met all the members........ Wait. Someone catch my eye. I stared at her for a while "Gawd! This girl is so pretty, she's dfferent from the girls that I met." She's simple, good-looking, have a red lips, chubby cheeks. Her beauty caught my attention, and her personality stole my heart. One word "She's Perfect." Yeah. believe it or not, she's my partner! Haha. what a lucky day? right? Her name is Suzy Bae, what a nice name. Ok. and this time I'll make a move to be more close with her. I'll prove myself to her, and I will show to her that I really love her. And I'm willing to sacrifice my life just for her. I want to court her! But how?

 

------------------------

 

*At Kirin Arts School*

 

Lee Jae saw suzy eating alone. He go there and sit beside her.

 

LeeJae: Hi. (smied at her)

Suzy: Hello. 

LeeJae: do you remember me?

Suzy: Hmmm. Neh! You are Lee..... Jae.....Hoon? Am I right?

LeeJae: Neh! You're Suzy Bae right?

Suzy: Neh. Well I'm your partner. So if you don't know the steps just approach me and I will teach you. 

LeeJae: Thanks. 

Suzy: So, what brings you here?

LeeJae: U-uhmmmm I saw you eating alone, that's why I came, I want to accompany you. 

Suzy: Tss. No need. and also, I want to be alone. 

LeeJae: Oww. Sorry. 

Suzy: Its Ok.

LeeJae: Su..su...suzy! 

Suzy: Neh!

LeeJae: C....c..can you teach me the last step? I don't get it. If its okay to you?

Suzy: Tss. Sure! Wait! are you afraid of me?

LeeJae: A...ahneeoh! 

Suzy: Why you acting like that?

LeeJae: Ok. The truth is I'm ashamed to you.

Suzy: Haha. Wae?

LeeJae: I don't know. 

Suzy: Aigooo. Feel free okay? and don't be shy! Just smile. Ok? So let's go!

------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyeon: Yah! Are you alright?

(SooHyun) Carl: Yeah! why? 

Jiyeon: Oh! Nothing. just........ want to know. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Concerned?

Jiyeon: Tsss. Neh!

(SooHyun) Carl: HAHAHA. 

Jiyeon: What's funny?

(SooHyun) Carl: Nothing. You're so cute (pinch her cheeks)

Jiyeon: Yah! Stop it! It hurts!

(SooHyun) Carl: Hurts? then pich me back so I can feel what you feel!

Jiyeon: What did he say? Feel what I Feel? thought to herself. Ok! (pinch him) So, what does it feels? It hurts right?

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Ara! Ara! It hurts. I'll stop now. 

Jiyeon: Wait. I'll count 1 to 3 Ok?

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. So.... 

Jiyeon: 1....2.....3

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! you're not being fair! Yah! please, let go my cheeks.

Jiyeon: Haha. Shido! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Jiyeon-ah! Please, stop it.

JB: Ehem! you both, stop being so sweet. 

Jiyeon: Oh. JB, 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! look what you did to my cheeks. 

JB: Haha. Red Cheeks! Yah! did you put make-up to your face? Are you a.........

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Ahneeoh! I'm not gay! 

JB: Haha. I know! I'm just kidding. 

(SooHyun) Carl: So what brings you here ittle brother?

JB: Whaat? little brother? Aishhhh. Nothing. I just saw you both pinching cheeks with each other. So I came here to stop your sweetness.

Jiyeon: Wae?

JB: Coz I'm.......... Oh! Nevermind! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Aishhhhh. So I need to go now. I need to find Suzy. 

JB: Suzy?

(SooHyun) Carl: Neh. did you see her?

JB: Neh. I think I saw her in the practice room.

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. Thanks! Byee. See you later guys!

JB: Byee.

Jiyeon: Bye

JB: Yah! Have you ate? If not. I'll treat you!

Jiyeon: Sincha?

JB: Neh!

Jiyeon: Ok! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SooHyun) Carl go to the practice room to tell suzy that he is leaving early today. but (SooHyun) Carl surprised on what he see. He saw LeeJae and Suzy kissing. So, he takes a step back, and runaway. He didn't know that it was only a accidental kiss.

 

*At The Practice Room*

Suzy: Yah! Why did you do that! Why did you kiss me? Did I tell you to kiss me? Not right? 

LeeJae: (shocked) I..I..I'm sorry. It was an accident. 

Suzy: Accident? 

LeeJae: Neh. 

Suzy: Ok! Ok! let's forget about it ok? just think that , nothing happened. So, I need to go now. 

LeeJae: Ok. Bye. ---- I can't believe it! I kissed her. I accidentally kissed her on the lips. (touched his lips) 

------------------------------------

Suzy: Aigooo. Why is my feeling like this? That kiss (touched her lips) Aishhhh! Suzy-ah! Stop it now! I need to find (SooHyun) Carl. I didn't see him today. 

JB: Suzy-ah! Suzy-ah!

Suzy: Huh? someone calling me. I turn back and saw........... Aishhhhh! JB! I thought it was Carl.

JB: Yah! 

Suzy: Wae?

JB: Nothing/

Suzy: Yah! did you see (SooHyun) Carl?

JB: Carl? I saw him a while ago with Jiyeon. He also asked me if I see you, so I told him that I saw you in the practice room. Wae? 

Suzy: Oh! Nothing. So, thank you. I need to go now bye!

JB: Byee! 

----------------------------------------

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah!

Jiyeon: Suzy! Wae?

Suzy: did you see (SooHyun) Carl?

Jiyeon: Yes. I saw him a while ago running so fast, I don't know why. I call him 3 times but he didn't look.

Suzy: Oh. Thank you. Bye!

Jiyeon: Bye!

---------------------------------------

*At The Park*

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Why is my feeling ike this? I feel weak. When I saw LeeJae and Suzy kissing, my heart.... my heart starts to feel like stone. Why I'm so affected? Aishhhhhh! Ok. Carl! Carl! wake up! but seriously, Suzy kissing with other guy? I can't take it. Why? I don't like her and I will never ever fal inlove with her. She's my Friend. My friend only. (sigh) But why I still thinking of it? 

 

*Phone Vibrating*

Suzy calling................................

 

Phone conversation:

(SooHyun) Carl: Hello.

Suzy: Yah! Where are you? I thought we are going at the musical theater?

(SooHyun) Carl: I'm sorry. but I'm not feeling well today. Maybe in other day. 

Suzy: Yah! What happened to you? Where are you? I'm here at you're house and no one is answering. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Don't mind me. You go home now Suzy-ah! 

Suzy: No. I won't. But if you tell me where you are! I will go home now! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. I'm here at the Park. don't go here. I just want to be alone today. So you know now where I am. So, please suzy-ah , go home now. Bye. 

 

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION.

......................

Suzy: Hello? Hello? Carl! Aishhhhh!  ---- What's his problem? I feel his pain. through his voice, I can feel that he's in pain. (sigh)

 

*Phone Vibrating*

+639...........calling

Suzy: Aishhhhh~ I thought it was Carl. Unknown number? should I answer this call? Yes or No? Maybe its Carl, maybe he use other cellphone to call me. Ok!

 

*Phone Conversation*

Suzy: Hello? Carl?

LeeJae: Hi. 

Suzy: His voice sound so famiiiar. (she thought to herself) 

LeeJae: I'm not Carl. Its me LeeJaeHoon.

Suzy: WHAAAATTT!!??

LeeJae: Neh. I just want to say Sorry for what I did a while ago. 

Suzy: Yah! Where did you get my number? My number supposed to be in My family, and friends only.

LeeJae: Ow. I got your number from...........

Suzy: WHO!??

LeeJae: Aishhhhh. what should I do? Should I lie to her that I get her number from his friends. but Who? Hmmmm. She said CARL a while ago. can I used it? (thought to himself)

Suzy: YAH!!!??? I SAID WHO!??

LeeJae: Ok. but I have no choice. (he thought to himself) From....................... Carl. 

Suzy: Carl!??

LeeJae: Neh. Wae? do you know him?

Suzy: Neh. He's my friend. Wait. Where did you meet him? do you know him? do you have any connections with him? what is your relationship with him?

LeeJae: Can you please calm down. I don't know him. 

Suzy: Whaaat!?? So why did he gave my number to youuuuuu???

LeeJae: I don't know. 

Suzy: Aisshhhhh~ Whatever! don't you ever dare to call me again!!! 

 

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

................................

LeeJae: Yah! Hello? Suzy! Aishhhhh! This girl is hard to get! I feel guilt, I lied to her! Yah! LeeJae its ok. she never get angry to you right? Yes! I know I got busted today! But I'll make sure tomorrow, I will be the luckiest man in the world! I will never give up! I'll make sure that Suzy Bae is only mine. MINE ONLY.! And this time "ITS MY TURN" (Evil smile)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Suzy's House*

 

Suzy: Why did he gave my number to others? And I can't believe he gave it to LeeJae!!! Why LeeJae? 

HyeSung: Yah! What's your problem?

Suzy: Nothing. Please, Hyesung-ah leave me alone. 

HyeSung: Ok. 

*Door Closes*

Suzy: (lay back again on her bed) Aishhhhhh! Why Carl? Why? I thought he was a trustworthy friend, and I'm wrong. He's not. I thought he was different from the boys that I met, but he's like them too. (closed her eyes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SooHyun) Carl is still in the park. He can't forget the kissing scene of LeeJae and Suzy. He wants to forget and erased what he see. but its still coming and coming back. He walked until he reached the Grocery store and buy some Soju. He went back at the park and drink his soju alone. After drinking his soju, he decided to go to Suzy's house. He's a little bit tipsy. He was at the front house of Suzy, standing, and stared at suzy's house for a while.

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Suzy-ah! You know sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside. And I turn around, ..............you're with him now. What should I do to make you recognize me? Tell me why? Why you're so hard to forget? What's wrong with my heart? What did you do to me? I should be strong right? Maybe I regret everything I said. (knees fell to the ground) 

 

Taecyeon and Wooyoung saw him

Taecyeon: Yah! Look. Is that Carl?

WooYoung: Ahneeoh!

Taecyeon: I think and I feel that's Carl!

 

(SooHyun) Carl's feeling very weak and tired, that's why his body fell on the ground. He can't stand up because his knees so weak to stand. His palm are sweaty, and feel cold. And his not feeling well.

WooYoung: Yah! you're right! That's Carl!

Taecyeon: Aishhhh~ I told you! Come on!

Wooyoung: Yah! Carl! Carl! Wake up!

Taecyeon: Carl! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Take me home. I want to rest. Please,

Wooyoung: Yah! He got drunk!

Taecyeon: Aishhhhh~ Yah! What happened to you huh?

Wooyoung: Yah! He's sick. 

Taecyeon: (touched his neck) Whoooo! So Hot! He got fever! Yah! Wooyoung! you buy some medicine, and I'll take care of him,

Wooyoung: Ok. 

 

Taecyeon carries him and put at his back. While Wooyoung go to the store to buy medicine.

-----------------------------------------------------

*At (SooHyun) Carl's House*

Taecyeon: What happened to you?

(SooHyun) Carl: Why? Why? 

Taecyeon: What he's saying? (he thought to himself)

(SooHyun) Carl: the girl of my dreams, the most beautful woman that I'd ever seen.

Wooyoung: Yah! here's the medicine. 

Taecyeon: Thank you. Yah! Carl. take your medicine first. 

Wooyoung: And take this water. 

(SooHyun) Carl: (sip the water and lay back) Now most of the time we'd have too much to drink and we'd laugh, and share everything.

Wooyoung: Yah! What is he talking about?

Taecyeon: I don't know. Maybe he's heartbroken.

Wooyoung: Heartbroken? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. poor boy.

 

*Phone Vibrating*

Junho calling....................

*Phone Conversation*

Taecyeon: Hello?

Junho: Yah! Where are you?

Taecyeon: At Carl's house. He's sick. and got drunk.

Junho: Aishhhhh! That boy! Yah! you need to come back here as soon as possibe. 

Taecyeon: I know! Ok. Bye.

Junho: Bye.

 

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

--------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon: Yah! We need to go back now! Junho's waiting for us.

Wooyoung: Ok. But....... How about Carl?

Taecyeon: We have no time.

Wooyoung: Ok. Yah! Sorry Bro. we need to go now!

Taecyeon: Yah! Take care of yourself ok? 

Wooyoung: Hahaha. lol. can't you see he's sleeping! 

Taecyeon: Haha! PABO!. let's go. 

 

They left (SooHyun) Carl alone.

 

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 Done! :)) Wait for the next chapter! Thank you again readers! xxxx ~tinegc

 

Photos: 

Suzy and LeeJae kissing. ~Aww. Carl saw them D: poor Carl! 

 

Carl at suzy's house (knees fell to the ground)

 

LeeJae "Its my turn"