One Group

Long Lost FRIEND

Carl is still sleeping, unforeseen his alarm clock rings.

 

(Alarm clock ringing!!!)

(SooHyun) Carl: Mari-ahhhhhhh!!! Aishhhh~ What the? its only a dream but Wow! I can't believe, I dreamed about her, A very wonderful dream:) Unlucky, I didn't see her face. :( Oh? I remember still need to back again on Kirin! Waaaa!~ What should I do? I'm going to be late nowwww!!! Aishhhh~

 

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Carl! Hurry.! He dressed quickly, and do not eat well. He went to school with an empty stomach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Kirin Arts School*

 

Mr.Kang: Where's Carl?

(Taecyeon) : I don't know. I texted him, but still no reply. 

(Wooyoung) : Aigoo~ That Boy,.

Mr.Kang: Ok, let's wait  him.

(Suzy) : Goodmorining Seonsangmin! :)

Mr.Kang: Goodmorning:) Suzy! Where's your groupmates?

(Suzy) : Oh, They on their way. Don't worry seonsangmin :)

Mr.Kang: Ok. I'm worried about Carl.

(Suzy) : Wae? what happened to him?

Mr.Kang: I told him to come here early. but he's still not here.

(Suzy) : Haha. Seonsangmin! Maybe he's late or still sleeping :D

Mr.Kang: Aigoo. Haha, Ok. "Calm Down" Kang. he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------

Min, Jia, & Fei: We're here!

Min: Ok, should we start now?

(Suzy) : Ahneeoh. Carl isn't here and still waiting him.

Min: Ah. Ok.

-------------------------------------------

One minute after, Finally Carl is arrived now.

 

(Taecyeon) : Carl! Why you so late? I thought something bad happened to you!

(SooHyun) Carl: Oh, Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe I'm late. I'm stuck in traffic. Seonsangmin! Mian. :) 

Mr.Kang: Ok. but make sure next time you go in a right time! Ok?

(SooHyun) Carl: I'll promise, I will never do it again! :) 

(Taecyeon) : Yah! Make it sure ok?

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok! 

Mr.Kang:  So, Everybody's here now. Let's start. Fist I want you to meet your second teacher, Mr. Park Young. Come Here, and introduce yourself. 

Park Young: Hi. I'm Park Young from Korea, and I'am your second teacher:)

ALL: Hi. Mr. Park Young

Mr.Kang: So yesterday the judges decided that the K4 group and the MA group will be work as a one group. K4 group has a 4 member and MA also. all of you are good and all of you are fit together, so You will work as a one group. Is it okay? and approved to all?

Min: It's okay. 

Mr.Kang: How about the K4? Is it okay ?

(SooHyun) Carl: yeah! It's ok :) 

(Wooyoung) : And I think its fun to work with others. 

Mr.Kang: So ok, all of you are approved for it! :) Mr. Park I'll be leaving now,  take care of them ok?

Park Young: Haha, ok :)

Mr.Kang: Bye!

ALL: Bye Mr.Kang!

--------------------------------------------------

Park Young: Ok, you are working as a one group right? but Mr.Kang wants you to work as a pair, 

Min: By pair? 

Park Young: Aha! and Mr.Kang gave the list to me, a list who will be your partner. So let's start. As I call your name, please stand up and go in front. First pair, (Taecyeon) and Jia. Second pair, (Wooyoung) and Min. Third pair, (Junho) and Fei, and the last pair, (SooHyun) Carl and (Suzy). So, did you know your partners now? you can introduce yourselves if you want. Tomorrow we will be having a practice partner, and don't be late ok? So, that's it for today, Bye, and see you tomorrow. 

ALL: Bye, Mr. Park!

(Taecyeon) : Hi. I'm Taecyeon :)

Jia: I'm Jia, nice to meet you Taecyeon!

(Wooyoung) : Yah! I'm Wooyoung, and you are......wait I know you, you are the one who....

Min: Yelled! Haha, ara.! I'm Min, nice to meet you:)

(Junho) : Ehem! Hi. I'm Junho,

Fei: (smiled at him) Fei imnida. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! You know me right? so I don't need to introduce myself to you:) So you introduce yourself to me, coz' I don't know you. :D

(Suzy) : Yah! do you want me to SLAP youuuu!?? Ahneeoh, you introduce first, coz I don't know you either, 

(SooHyun) Carl: Aishhh~ did you say Slap!?/ Aigoo~ Ok, I'm Carl Hyun, and you?

(Suzy) : I'm Bae Suzy (smiled at him) Yah! Don't be late tomorrow? or else I will....

(SooHyun) CarL: Slap you! Arasseo! 

(Suzy) : Haha, Hmmmm. If you don't mind, can I get your number?

(SooHyun) Carl: Wae?

(Suzy) : So I can text you, and call you. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. Yah! don't give my number to others. Inform. me first before you give it! 

(Suzy) : Ok! 

 

Suddenly she heard a stomach growling. And it's Carl's stomach.

 

(Suzy) : Yah! Is that you?

(SooHyun) Carl: W-what? A-ahneeoh! Maybe It's you!

(Suzy) : Yah! Don't lie, It's your stomach growling. Aishhh~ do you eat breakfast?

(SooHyun) Carl: No. I skipped breakfast, because I'm going to be late, and I need to hurry on that time. That's why I skipped my breakfast. Baegopa! (I'm Hungry).

(Suzy) : Aigoo! Let's have lunch, it will be my treat! (smiled at him)

(SooHyun) Carl: No, Thanks! I'm okay. 

(Suzy) : Come on! I said It's my treat! :) 

(SooHyun) Carl: Jeongmallo? 

(Suzy) : Neh. :)

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok! Ga ja! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

They eat together, and talk with each other, talking about their personal lives, their favorites, friends, and family. They're so comfortable with each other. 

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Kamsamnida! I'll treat you, Next time:) 

(Suzy) : Munje! :) So, I need to go now! Thanks for the time Carl Hyun! Bye (smiled at him)

(SooHyun) Carl: Suzy-ah! 

(Suzy) : Wae?

(SooHyun) Carl: I want to say, Thank you again for this day. You know at first, I really really hate you.  I thought you are Bad, Selfish, and do not care about others feeling. but I'm wrong. Coz' you know? You have a good heart, and care others. Haha! Sorry for being dramatic! I just want to say the truth, and what's on my mind. I hope you forgive me, the time that I'm so mean to you, I'm really sorry. 

(Suzy) : yeah~ your so dramatic! Don't worry, I forgive you now! Forget it! Ok? And I want to say Sorry for my bad words that I said to you. Remember?  You know, I want to know more about you! :) So FRIENDS?

(SooHyun) Carl: Yeah, I remember that! Its okay.! FRIENDS! :) 

 

(SooHyun)Carl and Suzy became Good Friends now. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3! Done!! :)) Just Friends? or More than Friends? Let's find out on Chapter 4! Wait for the next chapter! Sorry for the wrong grammars. :)) Hope you like it! Thank You~

 

Photos:

Suzy and SooHyun :")

 

Just Friends? or More Than Friends?