Lucky or Unlucky?

Long Lost FRIEND

Let see if this day is a Lucky day for leejae or not. 

----------------------

 

*At LeeJae's House*

 

*Alarm clock ringing*

LeeJae: (yawn) Ohhh. Its 6:00 in the morning, I need to take a bath now. Wait this is my lucky day right? Well, I hope so. 

 

After taking a bath. He eat his breakfast and think for a while. 

 

LeeJae: Hmmm. What should I do to make suzy happy? Can I give her a boquet of flowers? Chocolates? Aishhhhh! What? What should I do? can I kiss her again? HAHA. just kidding. 

 

-----------------------------------------

*At Suzy's House*

 

Hyesung: Unnie! I gotta go now!

Suzy: Ok. Take care! Bye

Hyesung: Bye. 

Suzy: Aigoo. (looking at her phone) Why is he not texting me or calling me? Ok! Ok! If that's what you want Carl! I will ignored you in school! Hmp! Why? because It's all your fault, giving my number to others! You're not a trustwothy friend Carl! (angry tone)

 

*Phone vibrating*

+639..................calling

 

Suzy: Aishhhhh! Its LeeJae! should I answer or not? My mind says No, but......but......My Heart says Yes. No choice but to answer this.

 

*Phone Conversation*

Suzy: Hello! (angry tone)

LeeJae: Hey. (lowers voice)

Suzy: WHAAAT!?

LeeJae: I just want to say..........are you free this saturday?

Suzy:WHY??

LeeJae: I heard that you loves music. 

Suzy: And SO!?

LeeJae: I want you to invite at the Musical Theater on Saturday.

Suzy: Musical Theater?

LeeJae: Yes. So are you free? don't worry its my treat!

Suzy: Wait a minute. Let me think first. or should I say wait my answer at school.

LeeJae: Yes. Its Okay. I hope you are free. Bye Suzy.

Suzy: Bye.

 

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION.

------------------------------------------------------

Suzy: I really want to go to Musical Theater. But.....I remember something.

 

*Flashback*

 

Suzy: Yah! next time cook me something again

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok! On one condition!

Suzy: What is it?

(SooHyun) Carl: I want you to cook my favorite food too

Suzy: Yah! I dont even know how to cook!

(SooHyun) Carl: You should try your best!, Ok! any food that you know.

Suzy: Food that I know how to cook? Hmmmmmm. Aha! Chocolate cake! Is it okay to you?

(SooHyun) Carl: Yeah! Yah! did you know that chocolate cake is my favorite food?

Suzy: Sincha?

(SooHyun) Carl: Neh!

Suzy: SO, what day are you free?

(SooHyun) Carl: Hmmmmmm. Saturday!

Suzy: Ok! Saturday! Yah! Help me ok?

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok!

 

*End of flashback*

 

Suzy: I remembered that.....that.....I need to baked a cake for Carl. What should I do? Who will I choose? LeeJae's Musical Theater or Carl's Chocolate cake? Aishhhhhh! Its so hard to pick! Musical Theater or Chocolate Cake? Maybe I should chose LeeJae, Carl... he doesn't care about me! He's not here if I need him, but LeeJae..... Carl! let's say he ignored me! Whatever.! He doesn't care about me? Hmp! I don't care too! I decide to come wtih LeeJae! Its Final!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy chose LeeJae, because she really wants to watch the Musical Theater. She thought that Carl doesn't care about her, but she didn't know that (SooHyun) Carl is sick. Yes! Carl is still sick. She thought that Carl ignored him, but not. She said that Carl is not a trustworthy friend, but the truth is LeeJae lie to her. Carl didn't gave her number to anyone, and he doesn't know LeeJae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Kirin Arts School*

 

Taecyeon: Jiyeon-ah! Jiyeon-ah!

Jiyeon: Wae? wait.. where's Carl?

Taecyeon: Carl is sick. I want to tell it to Suzy, but I can't fnd her. 

Jiyeon: What? Carl is sick?

Taecyeon: Yeah. Do me a favor.

Jiyeon: What?

Taecyeon: Could you please go to Carl's house and take care of him? He's alone there. and I'm really worried about him. I know I'm his friend, and I'm the one who should take care of him.. but we have a practice, you know that right? So, please Jiyeon. Take care of him. 

Jiyeon: Okay. I'll take care of him. (smiled at him)

Taecyeon: Oh! Thank you. thank you. thank you! (smiled at her)

Jiyeon: Haha. you're Welcome!

 

--------------------------------------------------

*At The Practice Room*

 

LeeJae: Where is she? I need to know her answer. I hope she's free. Pease, please, please. - Hmmm. someone tap my back. I turn around and saw suzy. She's smiling. 

Suzy: Yah! 

LeeJae: Oh. Suzy. 

Suzy: you want to know my answer?

LeeJae: Yes. 

Suzy: So, ok. I'am free this saturday!

LeeJae: Sincha?

Suzy: Neh!

LeeJae: Whoa! Thank you so much Suzy! (hugged her for a second)

Suzy: (shocked) Y-yah!

LeeJae: Ow. I'm sorry. 

Suzy: Tsss. Its Okay! Its your treat ok?

LeeJae: Yeah! 

Suzy: So, wait a minute. 

LeeJae: Where are you going?

Suzy: Oh. I need to find my friend. I'll be right back Ok?

LeeJae: Ok. ---- Wow! I can't believe it! she say Yes! Luck day! Thank you lord! thank you. 

---------------------------------------

Suzy is looking for (SooHyun) Carl, but she can't find him. She thought again that Carl is really ignoring her.

 

Suzy: Why are you hiding from me? Are you really that scared? I know you're hiding because you know that I'll be getting mad at you. Its your fault. Why did you gave my number to others without my permission? Stupid!

 

Suzy saw Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Jiyeon eating together. But where's Carl? she thought. She went there to ask where's him.

 

*Cafeteria*

Taecyeon: HAHAHAHA! You fool Wooyoung! You fool!

Wooyoung: Yah! 

Junho: HAHA. Baby Wooyoung!

Wooyoung: Yah! Stop it! I'm not a baby! 

Jiyeon: Haha. Yah! Its cute! Baby wooyoung. 

Wooyoung: Aishhhhhhh! 

Suzy: EHEMMMMM!!!!

Taecyeon: Oh! Suzy. What brings you here?

Wooyoung: Yah! Come on and join us!

Suzy: SHIDO! (angry tone)

Taecyeon: Yah! What's your problem? 

Jiyeon: Haha. Calm down suzy! Here drink some water first.

Suzy: I said SHIDOO!!!

Wooyoung: yah! Are you crazy? going here and act like stupid?

Suzy: WHAAATTT!? DID YOU SAY "STUPID'??

Wooyoung: Yes! 

Suzy: WHATEVER!! YAH! WHERE IS YOUR STUPID FRIEND?

Wooyoung: Stupid friend?

Suzy: Yes! (SooHyun) CARL! YOUR STUPID FRIEND!

Wooyoung: What? Yah! can I beat her face?

Taecyeon: (stood up) Yah! who are you calling Carl stupid?

Suzy: His Friend!

Taecyeon: Friend? What kind of friend are you? saying that he's Stupid? He doesn't do anything bad at you!

Suzy: Didn't do anything bad from me? Oh! Really? Why don't you ask him! HE'S STUPID FOR GIVING MY NUMBER TO OTHERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! 

Taecyeon: That's it?

Suzy: YES!

Taecyeon: What a reason!? You know you're funny! Yah! Its a number only! you can buy another sim card. Its Simple right? 

Suzy: So, buy me! 

Taecyeon: In your face! did you know what happened to Carl?

Suzy: (shocked) W-whaat do you mean?

Taecyeon: What kind of friend are you? He's 3 days sick. 

Suzy: What?

Taecyeon: Yes! He's sick. You know, that night he got drunk and saw Carl at the front of your house standing there. He's saying something but we didn't hear it because were far away from him. He's crying, like his in pain. We don't know why. He's knees fell to the ground and body fell too. He's tired and look weak. You know, if you see his face that night, you will pity on him. He's sayng something like "WHY" , "GIRL OF MY DREAMS", "TURN AROUND AND SAW YOU WITH HIM NOW" I don't know what he's talking about, but I feel his pain. through his voice, action, and eyes. Now, Suzy. Say it again, say again that he's Stupid! SAY ITTTTTT!!!!!

Suzy: I..I..dont know what to say. but I'm sorry. Really, really Sorry. (runaway)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy: I'm broken, and it dont put back together again, apologize to another friend, I'm sorry I hurt you, what did I do? I'm sure I'll do it again. (tears began to fall) I'm sorry Carl, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? tell me, in what way did I hurt you? I'm stupid!! "turn around and saw you with him now". what do you mean about it. Turn around....and saw you with him now? Carl!!!!! 

LeeJae: Yah! Suzy! What happened to you? why are you crying?

Suzy: Leave me alone!!!

LeeJae: Suzy.

Suzy: I said leave me ALONEEE!!!!

LeeJae: No. tell me first what happened to you.

Suzy: Its all your fault! Who are you? make my life miserable?

LeeJae: What?

Suzy: Why did you came to my life! Why did I met a person like you!? Its all your fault! 

LeeJae: Ok. I'm sorry. please stop crying now.

Suzy: (runaway from him)

LeeJae: Suzy! Suzy!

Suzy: don't follow me!

-----------------------------------------------------------

*At (SooHyun) Carl's House*

 

tok....tok.....tok

(SooHyun) Carl: Wait. (opens the door)

Jiyeon: Hi. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ji-Jiyeon? What are you doing here?

Jiyeon: I'm here to take care of you! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Take care of me? I'm not a baby!

Jiyeon: Haha. Ara!

(SooHyun) Carl: Come in! 

Jiyeon: Are you ok? 

(SooHyun) Carl: Not yet. My body feels weak and tired.

Jiyeon: AH. So, you need to eat this. (gave the fruits to him)

(SooHyun) Carl: Whoaaa~ did you buy this for me? 

Jiyeon: Yeah. 

(SooHyun) Carl: I'll pay you.

Jiyeon: No. Its okay! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Thank you. (smiled at her)

Jiyeon: Welcome. So, what do you want to eat? 

(SooHyun) Carl: Hmmmmm. I want mushroom soup! can you cook it for me?

Jiyeon: Of course! I'm your nurse and chef here! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok! Chef Jiyeon! 

Jiyeon: (smiled at him) So, you rest now! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Shido! I want to watch you cooking. 

Jiyeon: Ok!

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! I'm starving, coz I smell your mushroom soup!

Jiyeon: Haha. Wait a minute!

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. make it fast! 

Jiyeon: Yes! Sir. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! any news?

Jiyeon: News? 

(SooHyun) Carl: News about........Oh! Nevermind.

Jiyeon: Tss. Oh! Well done! Mushroom soup is cooked now!

(SooHyun) Carl: Yay! can I tasted it?

Jiyeon: Ok, here (spoon-fed him)

(SooHyun) Carl: Not bad! 

Jiyeon: Of course! 

 

They eat together. After eating, Jiyeon washed the dishes, and told Carl to rest now.

 

Jiyeon: Yah! you rest now ok?

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. 

Jiyeon: So, I need to go now.

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. By the way thanks for the fruits!

Jiyeon: No problem! (pinch his cheeks)

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! It hurts!

Jiyeon: Haha. You're so cute! So, Bye again!

(SooHyun) Carl: (held her hand and hugged her)

Jiyeon: Wae?

(SooHyun) Carl: I just want to say thank you for everything. You make me smile today. Thank you for caring me, and Thanks for reminding me. I really really appreciate this. 

Jiyeon: (hugged him back)

 

Suzy went to Carl's house. She saw the door open that's why she entered it and saw Jiyeon and Carl hugging, she closed the door quiet and she step back and walked away. 

 

(they broke the hug)

Jiyeon: So, See you. tomorrow? 

(SooHyun) Carl: I don't know if I can go to school tomorrow. But I'll try! 

Jiyeon: Ok. (smiled at him) Bye!

(SooHyun) Carl: Bye. Take care!

 

--------------------------------------------------------

*At Suzy's House*

 

Hyesung: Yah! Why are you crying?

Suzy: (Sniff) Oh. Hyesung-ah! Come here and give me a hug.

Hyesung: Ok. (hugged her) Yah! Unnie. Why are you crying? Please tell me, coz I don't want my Unnie see crying.

Suzy: Haha. Its my fault. Its my fault.

Hyesung: Huh? What are you talking about?

Suzy: I think (SooHyun) Carl is mad at me.

HyeSung: But Why?

Suzy: Its a long story.

Hyesung: Its Okay. I know Carl will forgive you. 

Suzy: I hurt him 2 times. and I don't think, he can forgive me!

HyeSung: Hmmmm. Talk to him......In person. 

Suzy: I think he saw me and leejae.........

HyeSung: Saw you? LeeJae?

Suzy: He saw me and leejae kissing.

Hyesung: Whaaat? Kissing? and who's LeeJae?

Suzy: He's my partner. And that kiss, its only a accidental kiss. 

HyeSung: You should explain it to him. So he can understand all. and back to normal,.

Suzy: Ok. I'll try. but He's sick. 

HyeSung: Sick?

Suzy: Neh.

Hyesung: Then go there! and show to him that you really care about him.

Suzy: I went there, but........

HyeSung: But?

Suzy: I saw Jiyeon hugging him. Maybe she's the one who take care's (SooHyun) Carl. (lower voice)

HyeSung: Yah! why is your voice change? Maybe you are Jealous?

Suzy: Whaat?

HyeSung: I think you're Jealous!

Suzy: Jealous? No I'm not!

HyeSung: Aishhhhh~

Suzy: But you know, when I see Carl and Jiyeon together? I feel.....I feel weak. 

HyeSung: Because you're Jealous! 

Suzy: Maybe.

Hyesung: Unnie!

Suzy: Neh?

HeySung: Tell me! do you like him?

Suzy: W-whaat?

Hyesung: Do you like Carl?

Suzy: I...I..I don't know! He's my friend. Friend......Only.

HyeSung: Are you sure? Friend? or more than Friend?

Suzy: I'm sleepy. Goodnight.

HyeSung: Aishhhhh~ Deny. but I think you like him! Goodnight Unnie!

 

*Door Closes*

 

Suzy: What?Jealous? Don't think about it Suzy! 

 

*Phone Vibrating*

+639..............calling

 

*Phone Conversation*

Suzy: What!?

LeeJae: Are you okay?

Suzy: Neh.

LeeJae: I'm sorry. 

Suzy: Ok! Ok!

LeeJae: I hope you'll never change your mind. Do you still want to watch the Musical Theater?

Suzy: I don't know. Maybe. I'm sleepy! So, Goodnight.

LeeJae: Ok. Bye.

 

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy: I still want to watch it! but I need to talk to Carl first. but I'm scared. What if he rejects me or ignored me? Think positive Suzy-ah! Carl wouldn't do that. I know that he's kind. but I hope he can forgive me again. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LeeJae: Aishhhhhh~ What happened!? I think Suzy change her mind now, that's why her answer like that. But I hope she never change her mind. because that day....is my Special day. That day... is a day we can spent together. Please Suzy, don't change your mind. I know you're mad at me. but please forgive me. Please. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(SooHyun) Carl: Why? Why Suzy? you didn't care about me? Are you happy with him? I'm waiting for your text or call. But I think you ignored me now. I thought you are the one who knocking at my door, but its Jiyeon. I miss you Suzy-ah! You said that you will baked a cake for me, I still remember that!... and I hope you never forget it. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yieeeeee! Chapter 10 done! :)) Wait for the next chapter! Hope you like it! Thank you readers! xxxx ~tinegc

 

Photos:

 

(SooHyun) Carl and Jiyeon :)

 

LeeJae and Suzy. 

 

Suzy saw Jiyeon and (SooHyun) Carl hugging. 3