A Special Day With Him~

Long Lost FRIEND

 

(Suzy:)

Everyday is a Special Day, but I think, this day is the most unforgettable moment in my life, you know why? This is my first time, that someone cook my favorite food. I feel SPECIAL, and LUCKY. becuase I have a sweet, caring , and loving friend. and he treats me like a princess, so why don't I love him? HAHA. just kidding! He's only my Friend! but who knows? that I can fall inlove with someone or him. Aishhhh! that's impossible! (SooHyun) Carl will never fall for me! because I'm his friend, FRIEND ONLY.  But Its okay! I'm happy now that he is on my side. I don't know. ---    I'm still thinking about my friend, a friend who lost long ago, I don't know where he is, can i give up now? and let the past be the past? because today is a new day! Don't worry bout yesterday or last month. Today is a new day, So renew your mind. Be positive, start fresh today, and don't remind about the past.

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Are you ready? 

Suzy: Neh. I'm ready! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok! So, let's go!

 

*At The Supermarket*

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Don't just stand there, help me find this ingredients. Here's the list! 

Suzy: Hahaha. Sorry! let me see, 

 

*Ingredients for Kimchi Chigae*

 lbs pork belly sliced very thin
 small onion sliced
 loosely packed kimchi
 kimchi juice
 water
dried ginger
cooking wine (such as mirin or shaoxing)
gochujang (Korean chili paste)
miso or dengjang
Korean soup soy sauce (or light soy sauce)
gochugaru (Korean dried chili flakes) optional
silken tofu sliced into cubes
green onions thinly sliced
butter 

 

Suzy: Hmmmm. Ok! So, let's start finding this ingredients! I'm so excited to taste your Kimchi chigae! (smiled at him)

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok! 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*At (SooHyun) Carl House*

 

Suzy: Whew!~ I'm tired. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Suzy-ah. I bet if you tasted my Kimchi chigae, I'm sure your tiredness will gone! (smiled at her)

Suzy: Hmmmm. Let's see. --- If your kimchi chigae really removes my tiredness, I'll give you reward! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Reward?

Suzy: Yeah! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok! Haha. Hmmmm. So, wait me here. 

Suzy: Wait? Wae? where are you going?

(SooHyun) Carl: Aigoo. In the kitchen, I'll cook your kimchi chigae! 

Suzy: Ah. can I help you? and also, I want to know how to cook kimchi chigae. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Sure. (smiled at her)

Suzy: Thank You (smiled at him)

(SooHyun) Carl: Welcome.

 

They looked at each other (eye to eye) and smiled meaningfully........

 

(SooHyun) Carl: (clear his throat) U-uhmmm. so, let's start! 

Suzy: Ok.

(SooHyun) Carl: He teach suzy how to cook kimchi chigae, He took her by the hand and helped her to sliced the pork belly, because she didn't know how to sliced it properly, so (SooHyun) Carl helped her. 

(SooHyun) Carl: yah! this is the proper way to sliced the pork belly. Very thin only. Hahaha. you sliced it very thick! 

Suzy: Aishhhhh~ Yah! This is my first time so don't laugh! 

(SooHyun) Carl: (still laughing) Mian! 

Suzy: Aishhhh! Someday you will see me as a popular chef here in korea! Haha, just kidding! I don't want to be a chef, I like to be a popular dancer and singer.

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. popular chef? you don't even know how to cook! (laughing)

Suzy: Yah! I hate youuuuuuuuu! Eat your kimchi chigae alone! I'll be leaving now. 

(SooHyun) Carl:  He took her by the hand and said to her--- "Yah! you want me to eat this Kimchi chigae alone? Ok. So, I'll invite Jiyeon here to tasted my Special Kimchi."

Suzy: (removes his hand) Ok! whatever! So, enjoy! Bye!

(SooHyun) Carl: (took her hand again) Tss. Sorry. you know, You're the only one who tolds me to cook, because they don't believe me that I can cook. When I was a child, I told to my Mom that I want to be a chef someday. My mom approved it, but my dad rejects it. My dad said that "you will never be a chef, because you're nothing.!" My dad wants me to be a lawyer, but I don't want it. I don't know why my father treats me like that, he always get mad at me for no reason. My mother? she ikes puppet, she never defended me to my dad. I'm sorry. dramatic right? just want to share my bad experiences when I was a child. So, please don't go. I want you to be the first person that tasted my cook. because you're the only one who told me to cook. and I hope you really appreciate it. I'm sorry. dont go?

Suzy: Ok. I'm sorry too. I really really really want to tasted your kimchi. and I really appreciate what you did for me, like this. Thank you Carl. (smiled at him and hug him)

(SooHyun) Carl: U-u-uhmmm Suzy-ah! I can't breathe. 

Suzy: Ow. Haha, Sorry!

(SooHyun) Carl: Yay! Suzy-ah! The kimchi chigae is cooked now! 

Suzy: Yeheyyy!! Yah! I want to tasted it! give me, give me! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Hmm. wait I'll tasted it first. (he got the spoonful then tasted it)

Suzy: Yah! Its my turn! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok here try it. (he spoon-fed her)

Suzy: Yummy! ( her lips)

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. yah! stop acting like a kid! but you know, you still cute 

Suzy: Ara! I'm still a kid! So, please! I want to tasted your kimchi chigae so badly! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok, ok. Just relax, and keep calm. Sit here. I'll prepare the plates then wait.

Suzy: No need. I'll help you.

(SooHyun) Carl: No. You're my guest and I want to serve you today.

 

Suzy smiled and just let (SooHyun) Carl do the thing. He placed a bowl of Kimchi chigae, and a pitcher of water.

 

Suzy: Hmmm. looks delicious (she said while smelling the food with a smile)

(SooHyun) Carl: Of course. (answered proudy)

 

Suzy tasted the food after serving.

 

(SooHyun) Carl: So, How's It taste? (he asked excitedly)

Suzy: Wow! delicious! This is the best kimchi chigae i've ever tasted!! I'm so proud of you!

(SooHyun) Carl: Thank you. 

Suzy: Yah! Next time cook me something again!

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Ok! On one condition! 

Suzy: What is it?

(SooHyun) Carl: I want you to cook my favorite food too. 

Suzy: Yah! I don't even know how to cook! 

(SooHyun) Carl: You should try your best! Ok, any food that you know. 

Suzy: Food that I know how to cook? Hmmmmm. . Aha! Chocolate Cake! Is it okay to you?

(SooHyun) Carl: Yeah! Yah! did you know that Chocolate cake is my favorite food?

Suzy: Sincha? 

(SooHyun) Carl: Neh! 

Suzy: So, what day are you free? 

(SooHyun) Carl: Hmmmmmmm. Saturday!

Suzy: Ok! Saturday! Yah! Help me ok?

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok!

 

Both of them eating comfortably.

 

Suzy: I'm done!  

(SooHyun) Carl: Suzy-ah! You can put it in the sink, you don't have to clean those.

Suzy: Ok. So, I'll go ahead now, Thank you so so much for this day! 

(SooHyun) Carl: You're Welcome! Yah! Can I walk with you? Its late night, and too dark. 

Suzy: Ahneeoh! Its okay! and besides I texted my driver now to pick me up. So, no need to worry! Bye (with a smile)

(SooHyun) Carl: Byee. til next time Suzy-ah!

Suzy: Ok.

 

*Beep*

 

Driver: Let's go Ma'am!

Suzy: See, I told you! Haha..  So, Goodbye Carl! (she waved her hand) 

(SooHyun) Carl: Bye! See you!

 

He was still standing at the gate until the car was no longer be seen.

 

(SooHyun) Carl: "I'm so gald I met you, you make me so happy, you don't even know." - thought to himself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 done! Late Update again! Sorry~ Thank you readers! xxxx Love you all! ~Chapter 9 :)) ~tinegc 

 

Photos:

(SooHyun) Carl standing at the gate. (just imagine :D)

 

 Suzy saying " Yah! I hate youuuuuuuuu! Eat your kimchi chigae alone! I'll be leaving now."