No! i'm not jealous! i can't be jealous! i've never been jealous!

Long Lost FRIEND

*At Kirin Arts School*

 

Suzy saw (SooHyun) Carl walking at the hallway with his headphones, Suzy thinks for a while, Should I call him or not? Aishhhh Suzy! I have no choice but too talk to him in person. 

 

Suzy: (SooHyun) Carl! Carl! Aishhhhhhhh! PABO.! Can't you see he's wearing headphones! So, maybe he can't hear you!

 

Suzy came to him and remove his headphones.

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Wae? 

Suzy: Can I talk to you? just for a short while.

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok. 

Suzy: I'm not satisfied with your text. I want to hear in your own voice that you are not MAD at me. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Aishhhhh! Okay, (clear his throat) Suzy-ah! I'm not MAD at you. OK, Happy now? 

Suzy: (she nod) Neh. I'm happy now! (smiled at him)

(SooHyun) Carl: (smiled at her). Suzy-ah! I'll promise! I will be a good friend to her. 

Suzy: Ok! I expect that! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*At practice room*

 

Jiyeon: Hi. Goodmorning............. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Carl Hyun. Carl Hyun is my name (smiled at her) Btw, I'm sorry for my bad attitude yesterday. As I said I'm not in a mood to talk. 

Jiyeon: Its okay. The reason why I chose you, Its because I want you to be my Friend. Why You? because I see and I feel that you are kind, and I think, you're the only one who can understands me.

(SooHyun) Carl: I understand you. So from now on you're My Friend now. Happy?

Jiyeon: Haha Neh! (kiss him on his cheeks and run fast) Mian!!! :D

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Come back here! 

Taecyeon: I'm happy for them. 

Wooyoung: Aww! So sweet, they fit right?

Taecyeon: Neh.! 

Suzy: Happy? Sweet? and Fit? Yah! Why is my feeling like this, It feels like I'm affected! Wae? In short "I'm Jealous". Whaaaatt? Jealous!? No! I'm not Jealous. Calm Down!! Aishhhhh~ My Heart starts to feel like stone, Its like breaking into pieces. Suzy-ah! 

Fei: Yah! Suzy! Are you okay? 

Suzy: Neh! I'm okay. 

Fei: Okay.

Suzy: What a weird feeling. she thought to herself~

-----------------------------------------

*At Cafeteria*

 

Suzy saw (SooHyun) Carl and Jiyeon eating together, you can see how happy is Carl with Jiyeon. They talking with each other, teasing wth each other. They like brothers and sisters. they so close with each other. Suzy. Let say she is "JEALOUS". that's why she went to the other table, far away to them, so she can't see what they are doing. but (SooHyun) Carl saw him and call her but he saw that suzy is wearing earphones, that's why he went there to talk to her........

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Suzy-ah! Suzy-ah!

Jiyeon: Yah! can't you see she's wearing earphones.

(SooHyun) Carl: Ara.!

Jiyeon: So, why don't you go there and talk to her for a while?

(SooHyun) Carl: How about you? 

Jiyeon: don't mind me! and besides eun-jung texted me to go at the practice room. so see yah later partner! Byee.\

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok! Bye.

-----------------------

Suzy: Oh yeah! He forgot me now! I'm not his friend anymore. I see he is happy now to his new friend. I don't care! but I miss the day we spent together. I really miss him! but he doesn't care about me. Aishhh! I just sing, so I can't think him! There's a song that's inside of my soul. It's the one that I've tried to write over and......... "What theee"!???? - someone unplug my earphones, so I turn back to see who's unplug it, and I saw (SooHyun) Carl standing at my back.

(SooHyun): It's a great song! Only Hope?

Suzy: (ignored him)

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Hello? can't you see me?

Suzy: Oh! SOrry! I didn't notice you.

(SooHyun) Carl: you didn't notice me? Aishhhh~ you know, I just want to say that "I miss you Suzy-ah!" (smiled at her)

Suzy: Wow! you miss me? I think you're joking, right!?

(SooHyun) Carl: No. I'm not joking! It's true! I really really do Miss you! Wae? you didn't miss me?

Suzy: No. Why do I miss you?

(SooHyun) Carl: becasue I'm your firend! 

Suzy: Friend? I'm not your friend anymore! and besides you're happy now with your new friend. So you don't need me now! Right?

(SooHyun) Carl: Its not like that! Of course I need you! even though I have a new friend, I'm still thinking of you, because you are my only friend, My First and Last. No one can replaced you! You're the only one who can make me smile and laugh. Only you Suzy-ah!

Suzy: Really?

(SooHyun) Carl: Neh. So, can I know your answer? I want to hear you answer!

Suzy: Yes! I miss you too! Happy now?

(SooHyun) Carl: Neh!

Suzy: Yah! Promise me that I'am your only First and Last friend!

(SooHyun) Carl: I'll keep my word! (smiled at her)

Suzy: So..........

(SooHyun) Carl: So...... You Jealous?

Suzy: W..Whaaa...Whaaaat!? No! I'm not jealous!

(SooHyun) Carl: Haha. Mian! I thought you're Jealous! 

Suzy: Ahneeoh!

(SooHyun) Carl: Suzy-ah!

Suzy: Wae?

(SooHyun) Carl: Come with me! I'll treat you! I know you're hungry. 

Suzy: don't need to treat me! I want you to cook me a special food. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Special Food? but I don't know the foods that you want! can you Give me one food you like, so I can cook it for you!

Suzy: Hmmmm. Ok, I want Kimchi chigae! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Sincha? I like Kimchi chigae too! 

Suzy: Neh. Wow! I remember my friend. He likes that too. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ah. So, let's go and buy ingredients! 

Suzy: Ok! Let's go, I'm so excited to taste your Kimchi chigae! (smiled at him)

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 done! Sorry for the late update!, So, wait for the next chapter! Thank you readers! xxx again. sorry for the wrong grammars! ~tinegc.

 

Photos:

Suzy jealous~

Suzy and (SooHyun) Carl! :")

 

 

 

 

------------------------------