Now part 1

Ice and Fire

 

"Minsokkie" his husband cooed from behind him, who was doing the dishes, trapping minseok with both his hands on the counter. Minseok quickly covered and held onto the area his husband had puffed warm air on for it was still warm and thawing him. Minseok turned around to face his handsome husband who was face to face with him. Maybe just with a stare, minseok thought that he could melt even. It wasn't fair. Minseok never really had an effect on him, he would always melt off whatever minseok did. Most of all that meant minseok had to keep from getting to close to from his own warm husband.
 
 
Minseok lay on the green lush grass, on the estate they lived on, with eyes closed peacefully, near the glistening in grounded pool. The sun was beating down on his cool and frosty skin, warming him a little on the outside. He was still cold despite laying under the sun. Minseok always wanted to feel the true meaning of being warm but since his element was ice there was no such way he could feel warmth. Of course he felt the warmth of his giant husband, instead of warm he felt hot even, but still cold on the inside. Their love was an exception, for the complete opposite to love, especially Element wise, was truly lovelier than any love. 
 
Feeling the soft wisps of hair caressing and tickling his face minseok opened his eyes slowly. 
 
"Chanyeol" minseok whispered looking up at his gorgeous husband. Lifting a hand to caress his slim cheek and strong jaw.
 
"What are you doing?" Minseok stared up at husband who had a hard to read expression on. 
 
"What are you doing out here?" Chanyeol questioned with a lilting voice staring into minseok's cool eyes that curved into soft almonds.
 
"Why are you under the sun?" Chanyeol said almost, playfully, dangerously touching nose with minseok, "when you can be under me?" 
 
Minseok wrinkled his nose and felt himself heat not only because he was near and under chanyeol but because he had thought in that mindset. He was embarrassed by his own dirtied thoughts. Minseok sighed, closing his eyes, when chanyeol ran his hot hand down his arm. He was thinking like his husband. 
 
"Chanyeol, you're making me hot" minseok whispered with flushed cheeks that were once paled and frosted over with a lite baby blue tint. 
 
"Mmm, I know. That's a good thing, Minseok" chanyeol spoke as he nudged his nose into the crook of minseok's neck. 
 
It was so hot minseoks heart even felt like it was lit on fire when chanyeol had placed small and light kisses up his neck. It felt so good when minseok longed to feel hot. 
 
 
They were complete opposites. 
 
No, Now, there wasn't such a thing as opposites.