Chapter 5

I Hate That I Love You

Siwon went shopping alone as usual w/ his body guards, sales ladies went gaga over while seeing him, " waah he's so handsome " the lady tap her friend " deh come on let's take a picture with him " they went closer to Siwon but guards didnt allow them but he smile to the ladies just a concolation.

He bought a lot he had tons of paper bags carried by his guards. not in awhile his phone rings " neh eomma? " he surpassed to two ladies

he peek to his sunglasses and wink to the ladies. the ladies giggled. " arasso, arasso,... I'll go there~ deh see you there " he put down his phone and he saw a familiar face somewhere near to his position.

A pretty lady is looking for a dress when Siwon interrupted " Oh you haven't change you still love shopping huh? " the pretty lady look to him as if she dont care " you're still an ice princess " he continued but the pretty lady totally ignored him and she went to the other side. 

" hey Sica? " Siwon tried to to touch her shoulder but she abruptly face him " what do you want? dont you see im busy. " Siwon grinned ' what do I want? you... " he wink but the girl turned around " go away, besides im not comfortable with those guards. "  the handsome guy turned to his body guards and says " guys can you please leave us for awhile? " but Jessica quickly said " I didn't say I want you w/ out them I just want you to leave, and please stop bothering me im not into you arasso?" and the pretty lady left. " Hey Jessica?.. let's talk more were not yet done talking " but Jessica totally ignored him and rolled her eyes and says " go find another girl you ".

Meanwhile Yoona went out into a cab before entering the building " good afternoon Ma'am " the guy at the entrance greeted her " Good afternoon too nice tie " she said while giving a warm smile.

" Than you " the guy said " Excuse me im looking for Mr. Kim Seung Hyeol where can I find him? " she asked the lady in the reception " He is at the 3rd floor at VIP lounge Ma'am " Yoona smiled and said " Thank you. "

Yoona arrived at the 3rd floor where she can see the whole view of golf range.

"aigoo why waste money into this kind of sport? I found it boring though " she whisper to herself and giggled after that, while watching those busy people who are playing she's looking for the person that whom to be happen a reason why she's there after a seconds of looking around she finally found him " Mr. Kim Seung Hyeol " she gracefully called the person followed by her warm smile. the old man looked to her " Yoona, finally you're here im waiting for you " he smile " let's have a seat " he offered to the beautiful lady. the two shared a table " hmm here's my father business proposal he left that at the house and he told me to give it that to you " the old man grab it and checked it " thank you, so how are you now? you left to study abroad right? " the old man asked " actually I graduated already but I want to study again so I decided to enrolled in a short course " she response " oh maybe  you want to learn more " the old man said. And a laugh not far from their position interrupted them.

" ahaha!! I never imagined that " Mrs. Choi In Hwa said. " see even me such a nice game for a mind " the other lady said. " hey I thought your son is going here? where is he now? " the other lady asked. In Hwa immediately think " oh deh~ maybe he's on his way going here. " she smiled " my daughter is also going here I think its nice if they can meet now? " the other lady said " hmm. I think that's a good idea " she smile " your son came from Harvardand will going to finish his last term at SNU right? the other lady said " yes at last he will going to graduate already aigoo that kid is really lazy to study imagine we all thought that he's studying abroad but not... but still he will continue right? " In Hwa said " wait I'll ask him if where is he already. "

" she's so pretty, simple but elegant " Yoona said while looking at In Hwa " just like you and your mom " Mr. Kim smile " didn't you kow her? " Yoona pout and shook her head " why? " the old man smiled.  " she is the first lady of South Korea, you really out on current event while studying abroad? am I right? " but the girl was just unbelievably speechless and to her mind " really?! so he has a jerk son? aigoo.." and she immediately answered Mr. Kim " oh neh~ im not updated anymore. anyway Mr. KIm I Have to go nice seeing you again take care always, I hope to see you again bye " Yoona gracefully stand and respectfully bowed. " oh ok I hope to see you soon too " the old man bowed too.

after putting down the phone In Hwa turned her head to the exit of the lounge " He said he's here already " and her eyes accidentally landed to Yoona who grab her sight " woooh she's pretty seems like she came into a well mannered and nice family " In Hwa said while looking at Yoona " nugu? ah that lady? " her friend asked and immediately answered her own question " she looks like a same age with my daughter ".

without noticing Yoona surpassed to Siwon who just entered at the door where she will going to enter. " oh my son is here " In Hwa excitedly said. Siwon look back to the lady " she looks familiar " he said to hiself " anyway nice smell of perfume " he said to his mind before turning his look and he waived to his mom.

" aigoo my son is here, what are those " pointing at the paper bags " these are for you " Siwon gave the paper bags to his mom. " wooooh komawo I thought you're going to give these to the lady that you seen seconds ago " she teases. " mwo wae? " Siwon said. " I saw you, you look at her she's pretty right? aigoo.. " she teases again " Eomma I dont know her though I just looked at her cause she looks familiar " Siwon immediately reason out. " anyway these are my friends I know you know them already " In Hwa said and her handsome son just smiled. " oh you're son and my daughter are really compatible they have a good genes " the other lady said. Siwon and In Hwa only laughed.

when Yoona went out the building she noticed bunch of men wearing black suit " no wonder why they are here, the first lady is here " she said to herself and waited for a taxi cab to arrive.

At the Blue house 

Suk Woo w/ his cabinet members are in the meeting

" but we can buy they properties right? " the old man said " yes we can but we have to deal with them first " Suk Woo said " one way to convince them is to tell them that they no longer need that place besides its been a years since the last monarchy right? " the other old man said " Yes I agree about that " the first old man said " calm down its not that easy to decide about that " Suk Woo said its like he is having a hard time to decide.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YAY~ long time no update!!! how are you guys? I hope you're still there.

Dont forget to comment arasso?

seeing new comments and subcribers are my vitamins/ motivation to update :)

sorry for wrong grammars and spelling forgive me XD

and also sorry for short update, dont worry my next update will be a long one.

 

I hope you did enjoy reading my update since its my update after a long time,

I miss you readers special mention to my avid readers and YoonWon shippers out there :)

 

anyway I still have my withdrawal syndrome about the recent concert of SNSD and SUJU here together with RED VELVET and BTOB.

im so happy that i finally seen them personally.

I just want to share it with you. 

 

- Godbless -