Chapter 17

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

 

At the golf club

Kwang Ryul and Soo Jae are both ready to leave.

“ nice playing with you “ Kwang Ryul smiled and bow to Suk Woo and to others. “ I hope to play with you again in the future “ Soo Jae said after bowing also.

And they left the others.

The man who is wearing white polo suddenly spoke up while being in confused look “ did you notice? Mr. Soo Jae looks like the last crown prince? “

And other laugh except with Suk Woo who immediately look back to Soo Jae and Kwang Ryul who are already in the door.

“ why did you said that? “ other guy asked.

The guy who are wearing white polo shook his head “ he looks like the last young crown prince and even their family name is Im “.

“ there’s a lot of Im here in South Korea and even Soo Jae is very common, besides royal family is not here anymore I heard they already transferred to Europe after the monarchy “ the other guy said.

“ im not sure about this but I also heard that they already came back here but they want their life to be private “ the white polo guy said “ who knows maybe they are the royal family? Nothing’s wrong about that besides before they ended up the monarchy they left south korea as one of the great countries. “

And others nod

“ I wonder where are they now “ the other guys asked.

And the others shrugged only.

At the Mall

Yoona is happily looking to her paper bag when she bumped to someone.

“ oh~ mianhae… “ the pretty lady immediately bowed

And they both surprise

“ Mr. Nam “ Yoona smile.

“ Ms. Im “ Mr. Nam immediately bowed.

~~~

They are talking at the coffee shop.

“ you don’t have to treat me “ Mr. Nam said after receiving their orders “

But Yoona just smiled “ its ok besides it’s the least I can do that you cancel Taeyeon unnie’s suspension “.

Mr. Nam shake his hand saying no “ ani~ ani~ you requested that and since the crown princess requested that I shall grant it “

Yoona look around and look to Mr. Nam “ Mr. Nam shhhh…. Someone might hear you. “ and she smile.

And Yoona sip her drink before speaking.

“ ah Mr. Nam I have question “ while looking to the old guy.

Mr. Nam immediately look to Yoona and listened “ yes what’s that? “.

The pretty lady hesitated at first.

“ hmm how did you know my grand-father?, I mean he is young when they end up the monarchy “. Yoona said.

Mr. Nam smile to Yoona and give an answer “ my father was a Eunuch before and he serves at your great-grandfather, Soo Jae and I knows each other were friends back then but after the last monarchy we haven’t seen each other. Not until he became business man a very well-known business man, I know he is the last crown prince and the friend that I was used to talked to before “ he smile “ and im not mistaken when we accidentally met one time at Incheon airport he knows me too “ he smile again.

Yoona smile back “ then after that you didn’t see each other again? “

Mr. Nam nods “ deh~ that was the last time and your father is teen already “

Yoona was amaze “ I bet some people who serves to my great-grandfather or who works there before knows haraboji “.

And the old guy nods “ maybe, I bet some people who are close to your family knows about your secret “

And the pretty lady nods “ sort of… from our maids to guards they are also relatives of my great-grandfather employees or servant before. “

Mr. Nam smiled and sip his drink.

“ but thanks to them, they know how to keep secrets “ she smile “ and also that is one of the reasons why haraboji often goes out and he only choose who would he meet “.

“ you really want private life “ Mr. Nam said.

Then the pretty lady nods “ deh~ and I was favor on that, I can do what I want, I can go wherever I want and I can meet people who I want too “ she smile.

Then the old guy smiled back “ good then “.

Yoona grinned “ oh you still want to order? “

Mr. Nam immediately insist “ no these are enough “ he smile.

“ ok “ and the pretty lady just watch Mr. Nam while drinking.

Meanwhile

Tiffany and Hyun Joong arrives at yeouido park.

“ why did you bring me here? “ the pretty lady asked while looking around and releasing her seatbelt.

Hyun Joong just smiled and releases his seatbelt.

Until they went out the car.

“ don’t you want some fresh air? “ Hyun Joong ask while looking at the view.

And Tiffany smile “ of course I want beside were already here “

And they started to walk until they reach the place where they decided to sit and relax.

“ have you tried to dip your feet there? “  Hyun Joong asked while looking at the others.

The pretty lady shook her head.

Hyun Joong hold Tiffany’s hand and pulled her closer to the water.

“ sit, let’s sit here “ he smile while removing his shoes and socks and he pulled up his pants and he sat. he look up when he notice tiffany is just looking at the water.

“ come on have a seat, hehe the water is warm don’t worry and its also clean “ Hyun Joong added.

The pretty lady smile and started to remove her shoes “ sounds fun “.

After removing her shoes Hyun Joong helped her to pulled up her pants also, after that she sat next to Hyung Joong.

The two happily look at the beautiful view of Han River.

“ woooooah~ the view is very nice “ Tiffany said between her smile.

Hyun Joong cant take his eyes off to Tiffany and he smile when Tiffany look to him.

“ oh you want? “ Tiffany get something inside her bag and she offer her bread to Hyun Joong .

Hyun Joong insist “ ani~ that’s yours “ he smile.

But the pretty lady is eager she gets Hyun Joong hands and place it there “ come on take it “ she smile

And she looks back to the view.

Hyun Joong just smiled and also look back to the view.

~~~

Yoona is waiting for a bus to arrive when some black cars stopped in front.

Siwon open the window and tried to call her attention while covering his face. “ psst, psst “

Other people are looking at him. So he call Yoona’s name “ Yoona… “

Yoona who is busy looking at the ground look up and she immediately know who is it and she let out a sigh and look far as if looking for a bus to arrive.

Siwon remove his shades “ psst… this is I “.

The pretty lady look back to him “ I know, that’s why I ignored you “ and she look back again waiting for a bus.

Siwon put back his shade and went out.

Hee Sung abruptly went out also but Siwon ordered him to stay right there at the car door.

“ just stay there it is just a short talk “ he smile.

Yoona just look at him while he was walking near.

“ wae? “ the pretty lady asked when Siwon arrived to her place.

Siwon smirk “ I want to remind you if ever you encountered my family don’t tell your name to them arasso? “.

Yoona let out a half chuckle “ as if I care who is your family “.

The tall guy smiled “ I know you know them of course we are the first family “.

But the pretty lady is still ignoring him its like she is not listening.

And the tall guy notice that “ yah~ “.

“ aish why is the bus is not yet arriving? “ yoona look to the direction where the bus is going to appear.

Siwon look also to that direction and look back to Yoona. “ you don’t have car? I mean own car? You’re studying in SNU I bet you’re a chaebol.”

The pretty lady look at him “ I enjoy commuting besides its not your business “. She said irritated.

“ tell me are you really a chaebol or just a scholar of SNU? I mean someone who are not able to pay their expenses but since they are smart the school is the one who pays everything? “ Siwon tried to teased Yoona.

“ so you’re saying Taeyeon is beggar? “ Yoona said in a pissed tone.

Siwon just smirk “ I didn’t say that for what I know about her is her parents own a small business only “.

And Yoona just totally ignored him.

“ oh.. maybe you’re not really a chaebol, I remember its your first time at fun land right? “ he teased again.

Yoona rolled her eyes “ its not my first time there, and yes im not a chaebol are you happy? “ she said irritated.

Then Siwon said “ oh….then you’re really a scholar who depends at the school “ he smile teasingly.

Yoona is really pissed and said “ what if I said im a crown princess? What will be your reactions then? “.

Then Siwon burst out to laugh “ hahaha! Crown princess? yah~ are you living in Joseon Dynasty?.” He cant stop laughing.

And Yoona laugh also “ bwahaha yeah~ sounds funny right? “ she stop laughing “ of course im kidding “ and emphasized the word “ idiot “ and she left as she saw the bus approaching.

“ mwo? i..i..diot? “ Siwon said “ yah!!! “ he shout after removing his shade.

Then two girls saw him when he shout. “ omo oppa!!! “ they shout. And Siwon wasn’t able to catch Yoona. The handsome guy immediately enters the car.

When Yoona finally ride the bus her phone ring.

“ oh… Mrs. Oh? “ she smile. “ im planning to surprise you about that, but since you really want to know im going there tomorrow. “ she smile again “ deh~ ill see you tomorrow bye.”.

Yoona call someone after the call.

On the other line…

“ jeongmal? “ sooyoung stood up after hearing it… “ yey~ im excited to see them “. She smile. “ oh…are you going to invite others? “ she happily added “ yey~ I bet their going to be excited too” she smile.

An hour later….

Siwon on the other hand is almost at their gate when…

Siwon’s phone ring “ oh Mr. Kang… wae? “ then he think “ tomorrow? Hmm none wae? “ after a seconds he smiled “ interview? For what?... charity work? “ he suddenly changed his expression after hearing the charity. “ aishhh… you know I hate it… arasso arasso… Chungcheongnam-do? At Gong-Seri? “ he sigh and asked again. “ arasso…. Ill be ready about that haist…” then he ends the call and straighten his face.

Later evening~

Jessica is very busy looking for some clothes on a cabinet “ aigooo what will im going to wear? “ then she looks again. On the other hand Sunny is also busy preparing for her things same with Taeyeon.

“ camera, selfie stick what more? “ Sunny said while looking to her things. Meanwhile Taeyeon cant decide what to wear “ hmm the pink one or the green one “ while choosing on the shawl.

While Donghae is preparing at the kitchen when his mom enter “ for whom is that? “ the lady asked. Hae smiled before answering “ were going on an orphanage tomorrow I want to bring some foods for them “. He continued to make barbeque. “ oh I see make sure you put that on the fridge after you marinate that. “ then Hae nods “ deh~ “.

Heechul is also busy preparing his things “ what will im going to bring “ choosing between his two bags.

Yoona on the other hand tried to invite her cousin.

“ unnie you want to come with us tomorrow? “ Yoon asked.

Tiffany while doing his nail polish “ where? “

“ at the Little Flower orphanage “ the pretty lady smiled.

Tiffany stop “ with whom? “

“ oh.. with Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Heechul, Donghae and Sooyoung. You want to join us? “ Yoona asked again.

Tiffany think first before answering “ hmmm can I bring someone too? “.

Yoona chuckle “ were not going on an outing unnie, but its ok as long us your friend is willing to do charity work “ she smile.

Tiffany smiled “ hmmm maybe ill ask my friend first then im going to inform you “

They ended up the phone call and Tiffany called to someone.

Hyung Joong who are busy playing his guitar and taking some notes interrupted by a call.

“ oh Tiffany wae? “ the guy asked.

“ hmmm are you free tomorrow? “ she asked.

Hyung Joong looked to his calendar “ im free why? “.

The eye smiled girl immediately smile “ you want to come with us? we are going to orphanage, well if you just want to go with us it is ok, but if not it is also ok “ she straightened her face.

The handsome guy smile back “ I really like kids, are you going to do a charity work? “

“ deh~ im with my cousins and her friends, Taeyeon unnie also is going there “ tiffany said.

“ oh.. I see, would it be awkward if Taeyeon-sshi saw us together there? “ Hyun Joong said.

Tiffany frown “ maybe… but its ok if you don’t want to go “ she immediately smile.

“ ani~ I didn’t say that, maybe  its ok besides you invited me for a charity work right? “ Hyung Joong said.

“ yeah~ so you’re coming with us tomorrow? “ Tiffany asked.

“ deh~ just text me what time and where “ he smile.

“ yey!! “ Tiffany suddenly cheer up. “ mianhae~ im just happy “ she smile.

Hyun Joong cant stop his smile.

At Choi Mansion

Siwon entered the Kitchen area his Dad was there also drinking some water.

Siwon didn’t even say hi he totally ignored his dad and open the fridge and get some soda.

“ Did Mr. Kang called you? “ Suk Woo asked.

Siwon look to his dad before answering “ deh~ did you asked him to do that? “

Suk Woo look to Siwon “ it is supposed to be me, but I cant tomorrow I have an another appointment and besides I want to clean your name on the recent scandal you made. “

“ weekend you’re still have work? “ Siwon asked.

Suk Woon nods “ and its important, that’s why I told to Mr. Kang to call you and tell you about that interview, id already said to the interviewer that you’ll be the one and not me “ Suk Woo put down the glass “ did you prepare your things already? “ he asked

Siwon shook his head “ ani, I don’t have to its just an interview what will im going to do there? “

“ it is charity work you might do some things there. So you must need extra clothes or something. “ Suk Woo added “ I’ll leave you now. “ then he left.

“ haist that’s why I hate charity work “ Siwon protested and irritated opened his soda and left the kitchen too.

It was Sunday morning

Yoona arrived at the meeting place when she saw Donghae waiting at the parking area also.

“ woaaah you’re early “ Yoona said while going near to Donghae.

Donghae smile to Yoona “ ani~ Sunny arrived early here she just bought something “

“ Oh…. “ Yoona just said.

And Donghae helped Yoona to her things “ give me that let put that inside the car “ he grabs yoona’s things.

“ komawo… good thing you offer your car for us “ she smile.

“ no problem I hope we are all able to ride here “ he smile. “ your things are heavy what are those? “ he asked.

“ ah.. those are my gifts to those kids and some groceries too for them and to us also you know its kinda long travel “ she grinned.

Then a red car arrived.

Jessica went down and her driver gets her things at the trunk. “ good morning…. “ she greeted the two.

And when she already received her things “ I’ll contact you later if you’re going to fetch me, thank you “ she smiled at the driver. And the driver bow and left already.

“ aigoooo its cold… omo you are guys are here already “ Sunny widely smile and offer her coffee “ you want to sip? “

The three of them shook their heads. And Sunny offered other drinks “ I bought other drink feel free to get “ she smile.

Heechul arrived with his mom “ bye eomma, ill call later if were on our way home “ he smile before closing the door. Then Mrs. Kim horn to others sign of “ bye “ others bow.

Taeyeon arrives with her dad the milky skinned girl gets down to their car and gets her things.

“ Annyeong haseyo Mr. Kim “ Donghae greeted and bow same with Yoona, Sunny and Jessica.

Mr. Kim smile “ be safe on your travel “.

“ bye appa… drive carefully arasso? “ Taeyeon said with smile.

Mr. Kim entered the car and left.

Then an another car arrives Sooyoung went out with her things. “ bye, ill call you later if were going home already “ she said to their driver.

“ aigooo Im late again, I woke up late… its hard to sleep because of excitement “ she said while fixing her hair.

“ its ok you’re not that late, almost maybe “ Jessica smile at her.

“ so are we complete now? Let’s go… “ Donghae said

They are ready to went inside when Yoona cut them.

“ not yet Tiffany unnie and Hyung Joong are not here yet. “ the pretty lady said.

“ oh… Hyun Joong? “ Taeyeon immediately said.

Yoona nods “ Tiffany unnie invited him “ she smile.

“ oh…. “ Taeyeon said.

“ Tiffany your cousin right? “ Sunny asked “ then Hyun Joong is your vice president in the singing club? “ she look to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Yoona nods.” I’ll call unnie jakkaman “ Yoona said.

Yoon tried to call Tiffany.

“ unnie where are you? “ she asked.

“ we are near already almost there I can see you already “ Tiffany smile while looking to others.

Then they arrived at the meeting area. Yoona put down her phone.

Tiffany and Hyung Joong gets down the car.

“ guys I bet you know my cousin Tiffany unnie and of course his friend Hyun Joong “ Yoona introduced.

Others bow and nods.

“ unnie you know them already right? “ she asked tiffany and the latter nods.

“ how about you Hyun Joong?  you know them? “ Taeyeon asked. “ ill introduced you to them, this is Jessica, Sooyoung, Heechul, Sunny and Donghae “ she smile.

Hyun Joong smiled “ nice meeting you all, I hope we were going to enjoy this day “ he smile again.

“ so were all complete let’s go now, they have their own car guys so don’t worry about the space “ Yoona referring to Tiffany and Hyung Joong.

~~~

Others are sleeping the only awake was Yoona, Donghae (driver) and Sooyoung. “ are we near now? “ Sooyoung asked while looking outside.

“ not yet were still far “ Yoona smile “ you can sleep if you want “.

Sooyoung smile and shook her head “ ani I don’t want “.

Then Taeyeon woke up and look around “ wooah… are we near already? “

“ yoona said not yet “ Sooyoung answered.

“ wow the view is very beautiful even though it is still dawn “ Taeyeon said as she can see the view at the dawn.

Meanwhile

Siwon with Mr. Kang are already on their way to the charity work.

Mr. Kang is busy reading on his phone when Siwon woke up.

The handsome guy is looking around as if checking where is the place. “ are we near? “ he asked

Mr. Kang answered without withdrawing his look to his phone “ almost there, but you can still sleep if you want “.

Siwon sigh and continue to sleep.

The Sun is already rise, and its already 8am and the weather is gloomy.

Siwon and Mr. Kang arrived at the location.

A nuns was there to give them a warm welcome.

“ were very sorry for the late arrival we have a hard time to find this place. “ Mr. Kang gives a warm smile and apologetic face.

“ oh its ok… the interviewer were here already since last night, come inside and have a breakfast. “ one nun offered to them.

Siwon on the other side is looking around looks like he is not enjoying the atmosphere base on his face.

Mr. Kang runs to Siwon “ let’s go they prepared  breakfast for us after that were going to start the interview “. He smile

Siwon just straighten his face. And followed Mr. Kang.

Meanwhile…

Yoona and her friends are already arrived at the highway going to Gong-seri town.

“ we passed by to a lot of beautiful places here “ Jessica said while looking around.

“ yeah…. This place is very beautiful “ Sunny she added.

While the others are busy taking pictures, talking and eating.

On the other hand, Siwon, Mr. Kang and others are busy talking while having breakfast.

“ after this we can start already the interview and your charity work “ the female interviewer said.

“ the children are still sleeping would you like us to wake them up? “ the superior nun said. “ they know already that the president’s son is going to visit here. Im sure they are all excited about that. “

Then another nun entered the dining area “ they are all awake “ she flash a smile.

“ get ready “ Mr. Kang said to Siwon. Then Siwon just nods as if he was forced.

~~~

“ ohhhh can we stop here for a while? “ Heechul asked and others look at him “ I just want to take pictures of the view… “

Then Sooyoung widely smile “ yeah yeah can we? I also want it “

Then Yoona smile “ arasso… take your time “

On the back of them…

“ oh why they stop? “ Tiffany asked while looking in front and she noticed, all of them gets down the car.

“ maybe they want to freshen up in a long travel “ Hyun Joong said as he open the windows and look to the view.

“ wow….. its very cold here “ Taeyeon said while embracing herself because of coldness.

While the others are enjoying the view.

~~~

“ Mr. Kang are we going out? I mean going to do a charity work outside? “ Siwon asked Mr. Kang secretly.

Mr. Kang smile at him “ this is just a private interview don’t worry “.

“ ara ara… “ siwon straighten his face and involuntarily look to his side to where Hee Sung standing and he notice a kid behind him it was Yubin who was looking at him only.

Hee Sung notice Siwon is looking at his back and when he look back he saw a little girl behind him, he kneeled and smile to the girl “ what are you doing here? Are you excited to see the president’s son? “.

“ Ani~ im just curious what is his look “ Yubin said still looking at Siwon who already ignored her.

“ so how is his look? “ Hee Sung smile at her.

“ he’s handsome “ but the girl is just in a poker face and she look to Hee Sung “ is he nice? “

Hee Sung chuckle “ of course he is you will know later… “ he stood up and messed the little girl’s hair.

~~~

“ Mrs. Oh… “ the superior nun called other nun.

“ deh~ wae? “ Mrs. Oh went near to the superior nun.

“ is Yoona already near? “ the superior nun asked.

Mrs. Oh nods “ deh~ “

“ does he know about the ongoing interview here? “  she asked again.

“ ah.. Mrs. Kwon, I haven’t told her, you know she doesn’t care about that as long as its for the enjoyment of the kids “ Mrs. Oh said.

“ ok then, if she arrives just guide her going to other place here for the meantime until the interview is finished. “ Mrs. Kwon smile and left Mrs. Oh.

~~~

“ mwo? Im going to take them to the bath? And Im going to bathe them? “ Siwon suprisignly said to Mr. Kang while looking to his white undershirt and suddenly whisper “ Mr. Kang? How will I do that, ani~ I don’t want to do that… can we change? “ Siwon requested.

Mr. Kang just ignore him “ aish just do it… you are here for charity work. “

“ Mr. Kang… talk to them.. change it… jebal… “ the handsome guy pleased.

“ its only one kid… what is the problem there… palli.. go there… the kid is ready look.. “ then Mr. Kang look to the kid and widely smile

“ Mr. Choi are you ready? “ the interviewer asked.

Mr. Kang kneeled and pulled up siwons brown pants “ yes he is ready… “ while putting up the pants.

“ Mr. Kang.. “ Siwon whisper and give an awkward smile to the interviewer.

The old guy stood up and pushed siwon inside the bathroom…

“ ok then, lets start… “ the cameraman said. While other cameraman is taking some pictures.

Siwon awkwardly sat down at the edge of the tub and smile to the little kid. He seems don’t know what to do. And he forced a smile to the camera..

“ haha.. I really like kids, and bathing them is one of my favorite thing to do with them see.. “ he gets the hose near him and look where is the posset. “ ahh today im going to clean this little kid, what is your name? “ he asked the kid.

‘ Yuan imnida “

Then siwon gives an another forced smile “ Yuan, Hyung is going to clean you right? “ then he look to the hose and thought “ how to use this? “ still looking at the posset until he found it he opened it but he didn’t put down the end of the hose that’s why when the water already runs out its directly went into his body. “ omo…” he only shock of what happened.

He panicked  and didn’t know what to do “ aish… im wet already… “ but he went to his senses that there are camera so he smile again “ im just trying to make Yuan laugh… “ he look to Yuan “ right Yuan? “ but the little kid is just looking at him and he whisper “ laugh kid, laugh… “ then he give another smile to the camera. Then he look back to the kid “ yah~ laugh.. “ he whisper again. “ why would I? “ the kid said.

Siwon immediately hug the kid because of his sudden sentence “ hahaha…now Yuan is trying to make me laugh hahaha “ he fake a laugh while hugging the kid’s head.

On the other hand Mr. Kang is just cant stop chuckling at tha back of the interviewer.

Siwon released the kid and started to bathe him.

After a minute. “ ok then good job Mr. Choi… let’s go outside and do laundry “ the interviewer said before they left.

Siwon leaves his mouth opened because of surprise “ Mr. Kang…. “ he called as if he was going to cry.

Mr. Kang went near to him and put towel on him “ you did a great job, just keep it doing “ he smile and gives thumbs up to siwon.

“ Mr. Kang…. “ Siwon called as if wants to cry.

~~~

Yoona and others arrives at the location.

“ finally we are here… “ Sooyoung excitedly said while spreading her both hands in the air to be able to feel the fresh air.

While walking going to the back of the church Yoona noticed a two black cars and a white car.

“ they have visitors? “ she asked to herself.

She tried to call Mrs. Oh before they go.

“ Mrs. Oh were here already.. “

After a minutes Mrs. Oh arrives.

“ omo you didn’t tell me that you are with your friends. “ the nun was surprised.

“ you have visitors? “ Yoona asked while looking to the cars.

“ deh~, I thought you’re alone that’s why I didn’t tell you “. The nun smile. “ let’s go ill bring you to the other entrance they are doing the interview already. “

“ interview? “ Yoona confusedly asked.

Mrs. Oh scratched her head didn’t know how to said it “ deh~ the son of the president is here doing a charity work. “

“ Son of the president? “ Hyun Joong suddenly asked. “ Choi Siwon? “ he added.

And the nun nods.

Yoona was unbelievably reacted.

~~~

The interviewer is saying something to Siwon “ after this you are going to feed the kids, we cant do that yet because they are cooking the food yet, for now we were going to shoot you while doing the laundry “

And Siwon forcedly nods.

A Nun teach Siwon how to do the laundry using feet “ you have to step to them like this. Its better than hands just do like this. “

“ oh yeah I refer feet than hands “ sounds arrogant the handsome guy said while removing his slippers.

On the other hand Yoona and others are looking not far from the scene

“ they are not yet starting, come on ill introduce you to them “ Mrs. Oh said and she pulled Yoona going near.

“ ani~ its ok I don’t want to bother them…” Yoona insist.

But too late they are already landed on the place.

“ is this right? “ Siwon asked the nun. And the nun nods and she saw Yoona at the back of the interviewer.

“ Ms. Im “ she bow.

Siwon, Mr. Kang, Hee Sung, Mrs. Kwon and interviewer look to Yoona who was looking at Siwon.

Siwon widened his eyes as he saw Yoona, Jessica and Hyun Joong at the back.

Same with Mr. Kang and Hee Sung who saw Yoona.

“ oh this is Ms. Im Yoona the founder of this orphan “ Mrs. Kwon introduced to the interviewer.

The interviewer smiled at her. “ hello Maam were just doing a small interview with the son of the President. “ she said.

Yoona just smile at her “ just continue and take your time were going inside now “ then she look back to Siwon and give teasingly smirk. And she continues to go inside with the others.

Siwon look to Hyun Joong and Jessica as if he is embarrassed.

Hyun Joong just secretly laughed and followed Yoona.

Siwon irritated steps on the laundry good thing others didn’t see it.

While they are doing some shoot/interview outside. Heechul and Sooyoung cant take their eyes to Siwon they are blocking the door just to see Siwon and giggling while watching.

“ if you have told me you’re with your friends ill tell you about this but its too late “ Mrs. Oh said.

“ its ok I was jut surprise it was the son of the president “ Yoona said. “ then why here? “ she added.

“ didn’t you know? The President is the no.1 donator here? If im not mistaken Mr. Im accept it since they are business partners. “ Mrs. Oh said.

Yoona shook her head “ I don’t know that… “

“ its just recently last month I guessed “ Mrs. Oh said.

Then Yoona nods “ I see… its just new “ then Yoona smile “ anyway ill introduce you later to my friends. Where is Mrs. Kwon? “ she asked while looking around.

“ oh she ordered others to prepare the kids for the feeding program “ Mrs. Oh said.

“ she’s always busy… that’s why we haven’t time to talk “ yoona smile.

“ of course its for the good of the kids “ Mrs. Oh said. “ anyway did you eat already? “ she added.

“ later we’ll eat you said there is a feeding program “ yoona smile.

“ ani~ then eat the garden instead “ Mrs. Oh smile and stood up. “ im going to prepare it, ill call you when its done how many are you? “

“ were 9 “ Yoona smile.

~~~

The feeding program has started at this rate Siwon knows how to feed kids. He often smiles while serving foods to the kids and walking around checking one by one.

“ haist… im tired aready Mr. Kang “ when he got a time to go near to Mr. Kang. He said this “ at least feeding is the most easy job “

Mr. Kang smiled at him “ I thought you’re doing it because you feel ashamed to your best friend and also to Ms. Jessica Jung  that both here.

Siwon look to Mr. Kang irritated “ of course no, aish.. “ then he left and continue to entertain the kids.

And he thought “ I have to do this because I know they are watching me I have to impress, aish why do they have to appear here “ he said to his mind.

The interviewer went near to Mr. Kang “ after this we have to shoot also that he is teaching the kids “ the lady interviewer smile.

Then Mr. Kang nods and smile too.

At the Garden

Author's note: Daylight

“ eating time, im hungry already… “ Sooyoung said while picking plate.

“ why don’t we join them there? Were also here for charity work “ Heechul said.

“ nah~ we don’t need to interfere there besides it is an interview right? “ Donghae said.

“ ahh Mr. Lee the barbeque were already at the fridge “ Mrs. Oh said while walking near to them.

“ komawo Mrs. Oh “ Hae smiled.

Yoona look to Mrs. Oh “ what time will they going to end the interview? “

“ I know the feeding program is the 2nd to the last shoot then they will going to interview him later “ Mrs. Oh answered.

“ are we going to have time with the kids? “ Sunny asked.

Then Mrs. Oh nods “ deh~ don’t worry “ she smile.

“ im excited to see them, too bad Siwon is also here “ Jessica said.

“ Sica’s mood already ruined “ Sunny laughed.

“ no I don’t want to be bother im here to enjoy “ Sica said and widely smile.

Tiffany look to Hyun Joong “ did you know? “

Hyun Joong look to Tiffany “ know about? “

“ hmm that Siwon is also here… “ Tiffany said.

Hyun Joong shook his head.

“ anyway ill leave you now, enjoy your meal “ Mrs. Oh smile.

“ deh~ komawo Mrs. Oh “ Taeyeon said between her smile.

“ Komawo “ others also said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

Hello readers~ how are you? I hope you like my update.

long update....

silent readers??? any comment?

what do you think will happen next? 

Siwon is funny in this chapter. XD

if you found some mistakes feel free to comment so i can edit it :)

I hope this update makes you enjoy. 

Thank you......