Chapter 2

I Hate That I Love You

" Waahhh unnie~ noona~ " all the children gathered around to Yoona " hello kids!!! i missed you so much " yoona cant stop to smile while giving them hug. " im glad you arrived safe here at korea " the old lady said. " thank you for the prayers " yoona smile. " look i brought something for you...hmm let me give it one by one but wait you need to line up first " yoona said and the kids made a straight line they are all are excited.

meanwhile... at the Blue House/Cheongwadae

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Korea-Seoul-Blue_House_(Cheongwadae)_Reception_Center_0688%269-07_cropped.jpg

President Choi Suk Woo was walking with his secretary at the lobby they are talking some matters when siwon interrupts them. " annyeong appa " siwon said without giving 90 degree. and Suk Woo just look to him " hmm Ms. Kim let's talk that later " he smile to his secretary and the pretty lady bowed to suk woo and to siwon and she walked away siwon trail the way of the beautiful lady.  " what are you doing here? " suk woo interrupt siwon's gazed to the lady " oh... hmm cant i visit my father here? beside i missed staying here " and siwon started to walk.

" the house is still the same huh... appa if i were you i will change the interior of this house " siwon started to act like he was an interior designer " let me this black and white...what a cool color yeah rock~!!! " he even signed a rick sign to his dad that's why he earned a hit to his head by his dad " are you kidding me this is not yours..." Suk Woo said between his disbelief. " appa~ that's hurt... how could you beat your handsome son like that? aish~ im just stating the fact the color of the house is old fashion its boring you know~ " and he earned another hit to his head " appa!!!~ ".

" when are you going to be mature? " suk woo ask and he leaves siwon alone at the hall " well i can be mature if im married already i guessed... "siwon said as if he is joking. " your future wife will be unlucky,. if youre here for nothing just leave i have a lot of things to do " suk woo said while walking.

and when siwon is alone already his sister walked near to him " you know what siwon, why dont you act in your age? youre not a kid anymore " sung yoon said while crossing her arms. " noona~ i love what i am ok... dont worry i know what im doing it cant harm you " he pinched his sister cheek sung yoon removed his hand " whatever... anyway what are you going to enrol? or do you have any plan to study? " sung yoon ask. siwon think first " hmm i want to take B.S in Millionaire " he grinned and sung yoon just sent her a death glare. " im just kidding I dont know yet... maybe Political Science? " siwon said.

" are you sure political science you must be kidding me wonnie~ that's not suited to you... maybe you can take interior designer that's suited you so you can give interior to yourself too " sung yoon said teasing him and she walked away. " that's a good idea noona~ " siwon grinned and sung yoon just rolled her eyes.

at Im's House....

Im Soo Jae and Kwang Ryul are taking their juice at the balcony near at the garden where you can see the fountain and fields of green.

" do you need anything else Sir? " Hyoyeon ask after placing the tray of the foods. Kwang Ryul smile to her " aniyo~ komawo ". " neh~ " Hyoyeon bowed.

" When is your daughter will going home? " the old man ask Kwang Ryul " hmm she's not calling maybe she want to surprise us? " he smile and he sip his juice. " what a beautiful scenery and we have here two handsome guy " moon hee said while going out to the balcony. " may I join here? " she said. Kwang Ryul stood up and offer his seat to the old lady " eomma just take mine ill sit there " he point to other vacant seat. " komawo " the old lady smile.

" where is your wife? " Soo Jae look for Ji Won. " she said she'll be out with her sister " Kwang Ryul said. and the old man nods.

at the mall... " unnie do you think yoona will like this? " Ji Won ask her sister and Yun Soo nods " of course she will... i know she'll appreciate that " yun soo smile. " i guess so.. hmm i will but this " Ji Won took the beautiful dress and they look for another. not until Yun Soo saw a girl that looks familiar to her " wait is that my daughter? " Ji Won look where she is pointing at " Tiffany? I thought she is having her vacation in London with Yoona? " she ask. " yeah that's why i ask you if she is that girl or maybe she just a look a like " yun soo said and she ignored it. then suddenly the girl face their direction already and Ji Won saw her " oh... its Tiffany.... " Ji Won said and Yun Soo look back.

" yeah im already here... aish you better go here now i think my money will gone if you still not here look i have a lot of paper bags already... " tiffany said between the line she's talkign with someone at the phone. " arasso...arasso... i'll wait you at the 3rd floor restaurant place keep safe bye... " she cut the line already and continued to look for a dress.

" look who's here... what are you doing here? " yun soo said that made tiffany jump because of her incredulity " omo eomma.... " tiffany said disbeliefing and she bow to the two ladies " annyeong imo " and Ji Won smile only to her. " I thought your with yoona? " Yun Soo said " and why are you here? " she added

" ahhh... im... e... " tiffany didnt know what to do then suddenly here phone ring and it was yoona so she off her phone and she smile to the ladies.

" oh.... unnie~... wae did she put down the phone? " yoona ask herself while lookign to her phone and she dialled tiffany again but its off already " aigoo~ unnie im on my way already.... " yoona said.

" is that yoona? " Ji Won ask. and Tiffany shook her head " ani~... hmm wrong number I guessed... " tiffany said " Tiffany i know your not telling a truth... " Yun Soo said. " eh.... eomma "tiffany hesitate. " youre with yoona right now? " Ji Won smile at her " dont worry im not going to be mad "

at the restaurant..

" neh~ im waiting for you here table 3 ok... " tiffany said while talking to someone at the phone. after some minutes Yoona arrives there. " unnie~ " yoona smile and tiffany smile back. when yoona sit already she noticed tiffany's uncomfortable its like she wants to tell something. " what is that? you want to tell something? " yoona ask. " actually ive met eomma and imo awhile ago here.. " and she look down " no doubt.. so they know it already? " she ask and tiffany nods. " but imo said she will not going to tell it to your appa, halmoni and haraboji " tiffany smile. " well thats ok unnie im planning to go home already.. " yoona smile.

the time has passed tiffany and yoona are heading back to their hotel already when they entered to the elevator they pressed 23rd and when they arrived at the B3/basement 3 Sung Yoon ride to the elevator with 2 body guards and she pressed the 21st. sung yoon was busy looking to her folder when she turn the other page a piece of paper fell down without noticing it.

Yoona grab it " Excuse me... " Sung yoon look back to yoona " it fell down " yoona smile sung yoon smile to yoona " oh komawo..." and sung yoon and her body guards arrived at the 21st floor.

" i like her dress " tiffany said when the elevator already closed " its color pink " she grinned and yoona just smiled.

Sung Yoon was walking when Siwon spoke out of nowhere that made her bolt from her seriouness " aish~ what you took so long? ive been waiting for you here for a couple of hours " siwon said while looking around. " what are you doing here? " sung yoon ask siwon " and why your alone? where is your bodyguards? " siwon half down his shade " i escaped from them hoho~ and I followed you here no im just kidding i said to them stay at the ground floor " siwon smile " why are you here then? " sung yoon ask " well nothing i just want to be with my noona besides i have nothing to do beside of doing myself more handsome " siwon said full of hiself and sung yoon rolled her eyes " dont ruin my meeting ok? " sung yoon give warning to siwon " I will not going to do that.. " siwon grinned " i know you... " sung yoon said and she walk and siwon followed her.

" what is this meeting for? " siwon ask. " well appa said he wants to arrange a meeting party with some reputable businessman and business woman here in our country to discuss some matters so ill set a meeting today with the organizers and the owner of this hotel " sung yoon said while looking for someone. " if you dont mind wonnie could you please behave.. and act like a mature guy..this is a decent meeting " and siwon nods.