Chapter 18

I Hate That I Love You

 

Yoona and others are enjoying the view while preparing the things for kids.

“ Yoona do you think they will going to like these? “ Jessica asked while putting out the clothes on the box.

Yoona nods “ of course they will “ she smile.

Donghae move closer to Yoona while smiling “ how old this orphanage already? “ without withdrawing his look to the building.

“ its already 12 yrs “ the pretty lady answered.

Donghae immediately look back to Yoona “ really? You mean you established this when you were younger? “

The pretty lady nods “ deh~ “

“ wow… I bet your family is really proud of you “ the handsome guy smile.

Meanwhile

Inside the orphanage the shoot is already finished. Siwon put down the book that he is holding and he let out a long sigh. The kids already left the study room and go straight to the other visitors outside.

The handsome guy trail where the kids are going and he saw at the window the happy kids greets Yoona and others and he was able to see the smiles on the face of Yoona and others.

“ we will now going to shoot the one on one interview with you Mr. Choi “ the interviewer interrupted Siwon who was watching the others.

The handsome guy nods.

“ unnie~~~~ “ Yubin happily shout while running to Yoona.

The pretty lady wave and happily greeted Yubin using her warm hug.  “ where is Seolho? “ while looking around trying to find Seolho.

“ bwa!!!! “ the little boy made yoona startle when he shout behind her.

“ omo…. “ Yoona happily messed Seolho’s hair “ you made me startle “

Both kids chuckled.

Yoona introduced her friends to the kids. And her friends happily smiled back to the kids.

“ we have a lot of gifts to all of you “ Donghae said “ you want that? “

The kids shout in unison “ deh~ “.

Good enough to catch Siwon’s attention while preparing for his interview.

He was putting his mic when he heard the kids shout in unison and he look back to them. He also saw Mr. Kang was watching them so he tried to call Mr. Kang’s attention.

“ Mr. Kang…Mr. Kang….” He rolled his eyes “ Mr. Kang….. “

Mr. Kang abruptly looked back when Siwon got his voice high “ oh deh? “

“ help me put this mic “ he gave the mic to the old guy.

Mr. Kang immediately bowed and followed Siwon.

~~~

While the interviewer is asking Siwon.

Siwon cant take his eyes off to Yoona who are busy placing towel at the back of one kid who are sweating.

“ Sir? “ the interviewer tried to call Siwon’s attention.

The handsome guy look back “ oh what’s that again? “ he smile.

“ so how do you feel now that you have helped an orphanage? “ the interviewer asked.

The handsome guy gives fake smile before answering “ to be honest this is not my first time to help others “ and followed by fake chuckle “ I usually help without camera “.

The interviewer smile “ that’s nice “

And Siwon nods and smiled to the camera.

~~~

Mr. Kang went closer to Siwon who were busy to look on his phone.

“ Master are you ready to leave? “ the car is…” the old man didn’t finish his word.

“ were not going home yet I want to stay more in here “ the handsome guy stood up and stretch his arms “ hmm where are they? “ he asked while looking outside the window.

Mr. Kang was unbelievably looks outside too. “ are you sure? “

Siwon glance to Mr. Kang “ wae? Am I not allowed? “ he went going to the door “ besides Jessica is here “  

Meanwhile Yoona were busy with others. some are reading books and writing with Taeyeon and Sunny, Jessica and other kids are playing some toys, Donghae is busy playing his guitar and singing while the kids are watching him. Sooyoung and Heechul are both busy grilling some barbecues with other kids, and Yoona is busy preparing at the tables with Yubin and Seolho.

“ Yoona “ Mrs. Oh called Yoona’s attention.

The pretty lady stopped for the meantime and greeted Mrs. Oh with her smile.

“ the interview is already finished. “ the nun said while looking around “ you are all busy, thank you to your friends “ she smile.

“ no problem, are they gone already? “ Yoona asked while searching behind’s Mrs. Oh

The nun shook her head “ ani~ Mr. Choi is still here he said he wants to stay for a while “

The pretty lady got her eyes big “ mwo? For what? “.

The nun shrugged her shoulders “ anyway if you still need something just call us, ill leave you all now “ she smile before leaving.

When Mrs. Oh enters the door Siwon was almost going out. The nun bowed and smile. Siwon just half bowed without smiling and he went out going to where the others are located.

Siwon greeted Jessica who were busy with the kids “ I didn’t know you are into kids “ the handsome guy smiled.

But the pretty lady just ignored him and continue to play with kids.

“ oh Hi~ “ Siwon waved to the kids who looked up to him. But the kids immediately look back to Jessica and continue to play.

Siwon straighten his face while looking to Jessica and to the kids.

“ hey Sica? “ he tried to interrupt.

Jessica looked up and coldly stare at him that makes him smile. “ don’t you see I don’t want to talk to you and besides im busy with the kids “ she continued to play

“ im just trying to..” Siwon didn’t finish his words.

A kid pulled Jessica “ unnie let’s go there “ the kid pointed to Donghae and other kids, the kid was trying to help Jessica to get away to Siwon.

And the pretty lady obeys same with the other kids.

Siwon was left unbelievable.

After seconds he realized that all are busy with other things and it finds him awkward there to stand only.

“ Mr. Kang.. “ he called but no one is responding he looked back but Mr. Kang was not there, he turn to his  left and his eyes landed to Mr. Kang who are busy talking to the kids, Taeyeon, Sunny with Mr. Kang are obviously enjoying the moment.

“ Mr. Kang… “ Siwon walked near while calling the secretary.

The old guy abruptly stood up and the two ladies went back to teach the kids to write and to read.

“ oh mianhae “ the old guy said while fixing his slacks.

“ have you seen Hyun Joong? “ the handsome guy asked while looking around trying to find his best friend.

The old guy immediately answered “ ani~ “

When he is about to pull out his phone.

“ no need, im already here “ Hyun Joong suddenly spoke up behind them.

“ kids!!!! “ the guy called the kids attention. “ Ice Cream!! “ he lifted up the 2 plastic bags.

The kids happily went to him.

Siwon step back when the kids are already approaching.

“ oh…calm down, calm down.. we bought many ice cream you’re not going to run out of it  “ Tiffany reminded.

Yoona went to them “ you can eat also there “ pointing the tables “ we prepared a lot for you guys “ she smile.

Heechul and Sooyoung are both pushing each other.

“ go… call him. “ Heechul pushed Sooyoung to call someone.

“ eh? Me? Yah… andwae… were not close… tho I have crush on him but no I cannot “ Sooyoung said.

“ you should, you thought of that so do it “ Heechul said.” Im shy to went closer to him “ he added.

“ yah~ I know you can do that “ Sooyoung  tried to push Heechul.

But Heechul immediately run to her back and pushed her good enough to make Sooyoung went closer to Siwon.

“ omo… “ Sooyoung widened her eyes when she landed in front of Siwon. She awkwardly smile “ ah.. ah you… you.. wa..want to…e…eat the..there..” the tall girl point the table without withdrawing her look to Siwon.

The handsome guy just looks to table. When someone interrupted.

“ its free, you can join to us if you want “ Yoona said without looking and going to the table.

Sooyoung immediately bowed and run back to Heechul.

“ Kya…… “ Sooyoung silently giggled while hugging Heechul’s arm. “ omo..omo..omo.. “ Sooyoung cant calm.

Heechul is also happy for her.

Mr. Kang followed Yoona but Siwon immediately held him and his eyes are asking of why?. But Mr. Kang just grinned and put Siwon’s hand down and continued to the table.

“ you want to join us? “ Hyun Joong asked; while looking to others, and asking his friend.

“ hah~, that’s your friend’s moment I don’t want to join im not close with them tho “ Siwon said.

But Hyung Joong just smiled at him “ but Yoona and others asked you meaning they want you to join “

And Siwon look to Hyun Joong and back to the table. “ ani~ I don’t want “ then he left.

The time flies others were sleeping they are SooYoung, Heechul, Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon. Others are talking with some nuns and kids Tiffany, Hyun Joong and Donghae. While Yoona is walking around the orphanage; checking facilities, and so on.

Not until she landed at the spot where in Siwon is sitting at the bench while watching the view.

“ watching you a while ago makes me want to laugh “ she looks to Siwon after she teased it.

The guy ignored him.

“ such a pity that even you tried to be nice it can’t be look natural “ she chuckle.

The guy is annoyed “ I just did it because my father want it “ he said “ as if im really into it “ he murmured.

And the girl left him without any words at all.

Siwon, Mr. Kang and Hee Sung left already while the other guests are resting already.

while in the car Siwon cant remove the scene wherein the nun introduced Yoona.

" Mr. Kang " He call the ahjusshi

" deh? " Mr. Kang replied.

" Did you know that Yoona is the founder of that Orphanage? " Siwon asked.

but the old guy shook his head.

" how about you? " Siwon asked the driver.

Hee Sung " sorry sir I dont know also ".

and Siwon slouch back to his sit.

Meanwhile

“ aigooo, the President’s son is really handsome and nice also “ one nun said.

Yoona heard it but she ignored it.

Mrs. Kwon who saw Yoona “ Yoona, why you’re not resting just like your friends? “ .

The pretty girl smiled “ let them be~ besides im used to this “.

The nun smiled back.

When they are all awake they bid goodbyes to every kids and people at the orphanage.

While traveling back to Seoul they can’t contain their experiences that day.

“ wow~ this is my first time doing such thing “ Jessica happily looking to her pictures at the cp with some kids. “ I mean charity work like this. “ then she smile

“ we can go back right? “ Sooyoung asked Yoona.

And the pretty lady nods with a warm smile on her face.

“ omo im excited…. “ Sooyoung happily claps her hands.

Taeyeon finally spoke while looking at the window “ haist I missed them already “.

“ don’t worry guys you can go there anytime you want “ Yoona said.

“ next time I’ll bring many books for them, you didn’t tell me they love to read “ Taeyeon added.

The pretty girl chuckles “ deh~ they love it.”

“ I hope if we get back there, we’re all together “ Donghae said while driving.

“ of course, it is fun indeed “ the tall girl sooyoung grinned.

And they continue sharing happy thoughts to each other while traveling going back to Seoul.

The days have passed and the Pajama party is just around the corner.

“ do you have something to wear already? “ Sunny asked Taeyeon who is busy looking at the bulletin board.

Then the milky white girl looks to her and nods and grinned “ you’re going to love my outfit for that night “.

Sooyoung with Heechul, Donghae are approaching to them.

“ hey Taengoo, Sunny!! “ Donghae happily greeted the two nerd girls.

“ guys are you all excited for the upcoming party? “ Sunny excitedly asked the others.

“ of course~ “ the tall girl immediately answered.

Donghae is somewhat looking for someone “ anyway where is Jessica? “

The two girl shrugged “ we are not with her “. The milky white girl answered.

Then the man with a girly outside appearance finally spoke up “ maybe she is with Yoona “. Heechul said.

Meanwhile

Jessica is reading a book in the bench under the tree, When Siwon sit next to her.

“ no wonder why the tree here is lively because you are “. The handsome guy smiles at her.

And as usual the pretty lady is ignoring her.

The handsome guy place his arms on Jessica’s back. That makes Jessica to stop reading and turned her head to Siwon without any emotions.

And Siwon just smiled at her.

And others already found Jessica.

“ I know where she is now “ Donghae said while looking at the bench.

“ omo… they are together? “ Sooyoung immediately said.

Donghae gets his phone out on his pocket “ I don’t think so “. And he tried to call someone.

Siwon and Jessica interrupted by a phone call.

“ yoboseyo “Jessica immediately answered. “ oh ani~ “ she smile “ arasso, ill be there now. deh~ “ and put her phone down.

Right after the call Jessica fix her things and put her bag on her shoulder.

“ you’re going now “ Siwon abruptly asked. “ but… “ he didn’t finish his words.

The pretty lady immediately left the place.

when she arrives with her friends.

“ komawo “ she thankfully smile at Donghae.

Donghae smile at her “ kaja~ “ he said to others and left.

And others followed him except Sooyoung and Heechul.

“ hmm… I smell something fishy with them “ Heechul maliciously look to Donghae and Jessica.

“ you too?... hmm same with me “ Sooyoung said.

And the latter nods and they immediately followed their friends.

At the Blue House

Sung Yoon is walking at the hallway when she encounters Mr. Cho and Mr. Kwon.

The pretty lady immediately bows to them sign of respect.

When Sung Yoon left, the two men whispered to each other and chuckles while walking at the hallway.

A knock on the door made Suk Woo stops from signing papers.

“ come in “ the old man said and waited who must be his visitor.

The two men enter.

“ oh Mr. Kwon and Mr. Cho “ the President greeted them with a smile.

Same with the two old men.

“ I hope we didn’t bother you here “ Mr. Cho said while walking near wearing his smile.

The President smile at them “ ani~ im not that busy at all “.

Mr. Kwon looks to the papers “ oh… I bet you’re signing some papers “.

Suk Woo look to the papers without withdrawing his smile. “ deh~ “.

“ is that the list of new projects of your administration? “  Mr. Kwon asked with smile.

The President nods.

The two men look at each other and look back to Suk Woo who is busy looking at his papers.

“ does the properties of the royal family already belongs there? “ Mr. Kwon asked.

The President abruptly looks up to Mr. Kwon and he immediately shrugged “ I don’t think we can touch their properties, besides that was the last property that they had from the last monarchy.”

Mr. Kwon’s face suddenly changed into poker face but he immediately changed it to smile.

“ so you don’t want that place anymore? “ Mr. Kwon asked.

The President smile and nods. “ I guessed we can still proceed to our projects without that place “.

Then the two men awkwardly nod and smile.

“ oh deh~ “ they said in unison.

When the two men went out of the President’s room they both looks side by side checking if there are no other people.

“ we really need Mr. Park to convinced Suk Woo, I know he is also one of the people who are pushing the President to get that place. “ Mr. Cho said to Mr. Kwon.

The latter nods “ but do you think he will follow us? Since he was also relying to Suk Woo’s decisions. “

 But Mr. Cho shrugged “ he is also one who are pushing the place, maybe he will side to us “.

Then the two men left the place after surely check that there’s no one else heard them.

Back to SNU

Mr. Nam is busy walking around the school premises, When he see Yoona reading some announcement at the Bulletin board.

“ mama~ I mean Ms. Im“ Mr. Nam bowed to Yoona.

Yoona look back with surprise in her eyes. “ Mr. Nam don’t call me that here… “ she said while looking around.

“ mianhae~ I just can’t stop calling you like that “ Mr. Nam said.

Then the pretty lady smile “ its ok but please don’t do it again… “.

“ are you going to attend that party? “ Mr. Nam asked.

The pretty lady smile “ deh~ “

“ I see, enjoy~ “ the old ahjusshi smile at her.

The days has passed

All of the students who attended the party was already there and having a happy moments with their friends.

“ waaahhh kyeopta “ Sunny exclaimed after seeing Taeyeon who is wearing a pikachu pajama.

Taeyeon looks to Sunny from head to toe.

“ you’re simple yet fabulous too “ the milky white girl grinned.

And they find others

“ where are they? “ Sunny asked while looking around.

Then someone tap them at the back and to their surprise it was Donghae who was with Jessica.

“ aww you’re such a cutie unnie~ “ Jessica immediately said when she saw Taeyeon.

“ Komawo “ Taeyeon grinned to them.

And Sunny looks to Jessica “ I like your pajama too it has name on it “ she smile.

 The latter nod, “ Thanks “.

Not in a while Yoona arrives and she looks for her friends.

“ you’re here…~ “ Yoona called others while running closer to them.

“ omo…” Donghae suddenly noticed the same pajama that Jessica and Yoona wearing.

“ were same.. “ Jessica smile.

Yoona looks to Jessica’s pajama “ oh… deh~ haha!! “.

And they both chuckle

“ I know where did you bought that “ Jessica said.

And Yoona just continue chuckling “ at ____ mall. “

“ I knew it “ the latter smile “ but its good, it looks like were twins “.

“ yeahhh… you’re both cute on that “ Sunny said while looking at them.

“ where are Heechul and Sooyoung? “ Jessica ask others.

“ we don’t know either “ Sunny answered.

Meanwhile

“ hey are you not even done there? “ Hecchul knocks on the door of the restroom.

“ wait~ last one “ a shout inside replied.

“ ok “ Heechul replied and crosses his arms.

After some minutes Sooyoung walks out

Heechul burst out to laugh “ hahahahahaha!! “

The girly man can’t hold his breath because of laugh “ wait… are you calling that pajama? “ he cant stop laughing.

“ yah~ “ Sooyoung shout pouting “ I know this is not a pajama “ and she point her clothes “ but look it looks like pajama right? “

“ don’t you have any pajama dear? “ Heechul added while laughing.

But Sooyoung straighten her face “ I do have, but I like this… so you know… I want to caught Siwon’s attention “ she grinned.

The girly man stop laughing and narrowed his eyes to Sooyoung “ you betrayed me… why you didn’t told me about that? “.

But Sooyoung didn’t reply.

“ yah~ id made you close to Siwon last time “ Heechul pout.

“ oh well I didn’t ask you to do that “ Sooyoung teased and leaves Heechul behind.

Hecchul just narrowed his eyes “ that girl… hmmp “ he irritated follow sooyoung “ just be thankful im nice to you “ he murmured.

The party finally started.

Tiffany walks closer to Yoona “ wooooah~ im enjoying this night “ the eye smiled girl said to her cousin.

“ I know, you love to party right? “ Yoona whispered to Tiffany because of loud music.

Then latter nods with her eye smile.

“ anyway I’ll go back now with my classmates. I’ll join you later ok? “ she said and goes back to her friends.

While having a party Hyun Joong can’t take his eyes to Tiffany who is busy chatting and drinking with her classmates.

Siwon noticed it so he bump Hyun Joong’s shoulder and pointed his drink to Tiffany “ you are really in love to that girl. “

Hyun Joong can’t deny the fact.

“ why not court her? “ Siwon immediately said “ tell her you love her… “ he added. “ haist don’t be so slow. “ he added again.

Hyun Joong looks to him “ hah~ don’t tell me what im going to do, I know what im doing. “

Siwon smiled at him “ im just giving you an advice “ then he drink.

Hyun Joong chuckled “ advice? From you? “ then he chuckles again. “ im not into a short relationship or even a womanizer like you “ then he laugh.

Siwon after gulping his drink he looks to Hyun Joong “ yah~ are you even my best friend? “.

Hyun Joong looks back to Tiffany “ of course yes, but we’re different in some things. “ then he smile after seeing Tiffany again.

Siwon just pout and continued drinking.

and his eyes landed to Sooyoung he whisper to his other friend.

" who is that girl? " he point Sooyoung who is busy laughing.

" oh that is Sooyoung " his friend answered.

then Siwon shook his head " tsk tsk tsk... she doesnt know what pajama is? "

then his friend shrugged.

The time flies very fast some students are already drunk, sleeping, talking, playing etc.

Yoona and others were playing.

“ me, to drink tequila? “ Taeyeon asked “ wahhh I cant take this anymore “ then she laughs. You can really see that she is drunk.

“ of course you didn’t do the consequence “ Heechul immediately answered.

“ how will I bump to Siwon even if its in shoulder I don’t want too, you want me to go at the principal’s office again? “ The milky white girl said.

Heechul shook his head “ you’re just going to bump him, you can act that it was just an accident “. Then he straighten his face “ besides you’re not going to punch him or what “.

But the milky girl shook her head “ nah~ I rather drink this “ and immediately drink the tequila “ woooahhh~ “.

Then others laugh.

“ ok turn the bottle Taeyeon.” Donghae said between his laugh.

And its stopped to Sunny.

Sunny pout when she sees the bottle pointing her. Sunny spin the bottle for the commander of the game and its landed to Taeyeon.

“ I want you to hug your best friend “ Taeyeon smiled at her with a drunk face.

Others exclaimed “ yah!!! That was so easy……. “ Sooyoung said.

“ yeahhhhh make it harder…” Yoona said between her drunken face too and she rest her head to the table.

“ Yoona are you ok? “ Donghae asked when he noticed it.

Then the pretty girl look up again and nods “ deh~ don’t mind me “ then she chuckles.” Continue the game guys “. She added

“ hey guys its not easy to hug a best friend. Come on, who will I hug? you’re my entire best friend. “ Sunny tried to fight her side.

“ hey that’s hard… who will she hug on us “ Jessica said.

But Sooyoung insist “ nah~ I know who will she hug no other than Taeyeon “.

And finally Sunny hugs Taeyeon.

“ waaaahhhh you’re so such a spoof….. “ Sooyoung exclaimed again.

Sunny just shrugged that’s why others laugh and she spins the bottle and its stopped to Jessica.

“ ohhhhh…. It’s your turn now “ Sunny said.

“ ottoke… “ Jessica said between her nervousness and red face then he spin the bottle. Its landed to Sooyoung.

“ hoho!!! “ She laughs as if she had an evil plan.

“ ohhh I smell something evil plan here “ Sunny chuckles.

And other nods while waiting for Sooyoung command.

Sooyoung look to Jessica “ I want you to answer yes or no… “

“ yah… questions are not allowed “ Sunny said “you should command her no questions” she reminded.

“ oh… yeah I forgot… then do this, Kiss Donghae oppa…. “ Sooyoung immediately command.

Heechul laughs but others looks to Sooyoung as if they are not drunk anymore.

“ hey Sooyoung what kind of conse…. “ Donghae didn’t even finished his sentence when Sica kissed him at the cheek.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoona were surprised.

“ hey…. Not on the cheek I want on the lips.. “ Sooyoung requested.

“ hey im done already and you didn’t said that..” Jessica smile at them. “ besides don’t be surprised guys its just a friendly kiss “ she exhale sign that she was relieved.

Then the three who were surprised back to their drunk face “ oh ok… arasso… so that’s it…” then they laugh.

Sooyoung just pout and Heechul pats her.

Jessica spin the bottle and its stopped to Sooyoung.

“ omo… “ she looks to others “ who ever the commander im warning you, make it easy….” Then she spins the bottle and landed to Yoona.

Yoona proudly grinned to her.

Sooyoung laughs “ ok… I know you’re not going to ask me for a difficu…..” she didn’t finish it.

“ I want you to kiss Siwon on the lips “ Yoona smile at Sooyoung.

“ mwo? “ Sooyoung asked while pointing to herself “ me…me… you want me to do that? “ then she laughs “ hey yoona don’t be so fast we’re eventually going there… “ she confidently said.

“ yah… you don’t want? “ Yoona said.

Heechul whisper to Sooyoung “ hey its your chance now….. “ he smile after that.

Sooyoung disgustingly look to Heechul “ yah even I have crush on him I don’t have guts to do that “ Sooyoung whisper back.

“ its easy… why you don’t want? “ Yoona said.

“ its not that easy… “ Sooyoung said “ change it….”.

“ Then drink the tequila now if you don’t want to do it “ Sunny said.

“ aiiishhh you can do that “ Yoona crosses her arms and pout to Sooyoung.

“ if its easy then do it.. “ Sooyoung response, but she never intended to say it.

And to the surprised of others Yoona stood up “ arasso, you said so “ then she walks going to Siwon.

“ omo~ Hey Yoona I didn’t mean that…. “ Sooyoung tried to stop Yoona

But Yoona is on her way going to Siwon.

“ excuse me… “ Yoona said

When Siwon already look to her she smile and pulled Siwon’s head to meet hers and their lips meet.

Siwon were surprised at that moment.

Sooyoung, Jessica were both cover their mouth.

while others just widened their eyes.

 


 

Hi guys!!! Thank you for reading again.... I hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

anyway I have my new fic (Rom-Com) you can read it also.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1188157/double-trouble-romcom-siwon-siwonyoona-supergeneration-yoona-yoonwon-irene

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR READERS!!!

dont forget to comment and subscribe.