Chapter 8

Bloodline

 

"How long do you think it's going to take you?" The vampire asks the blonde girl. When she looks at him, he merely blinks.
 
 
 
"I got the bastard's trust, I just need to finish the entire job now in order to get back to school." She begins to undress in front of him. It's not like she has not done it before. No, he is the one that always accompanies her when she needs to do a mission. 
 
 
 
"Su...you do know what will happen once Kai is turned, right?" Su looks over at Suho. She knows about vampires and their capabilities. A soft sigh leaves her lips as she looks down and bites on her bottom lip gently.
 
 
 
"There will be an arrangement for me to be turned...as well as Shin." Yes, she knew. However, she was different from the rest. Her bloodline holds back to many origins around the world. 
 
 
 
"The leader of the new clan. I am sorry that it all had to be like this Su." Su punches the wall and slightly trembles.
 
 
 
"You are my brother after all...Suho." Both siblings look at each other in the eyes. Su has to combine two clans. Also, it would be an acceptance into the entire vampire world. Covens from Africa, Dominican, Columbia, France, and so many more are going. The Chinese coven has arrived to not only see Kai become a vampire, but herself and Shin.
 
 
 
"It kills me to know that you have go through this." Suho looks at his beloved sister with guilty eyes.
 
 
 
"I was born a pure blood just like you oppa." Those very words break Suho's heart. Usually one person within the family becomes a pure blood, but in their case that did not happen. Their mother was terrible, but both strive for more, for better opportunities.
 
 
 
"Pure blood or not, I still want to protect you from the transformation. You mustn't be turned!" Frustration course through his body as he watches his sister look in the mirror. 
 
 
 
"Who are we Suho? Are we people, or are we monsters? What is a monster? Why have we come to this conclusion? Why were we captured?" The invisible chains are all around them. The very idea of not having the freedom one wants makes her angry. 
 
 
 
"Being born first and to go through this alone was not fun for me. I remember I asked myself that same question. When mom told me that she was pregnant with you, I was so happy, but sad at the same time. I was afraid that you were going to grow while I never aged or died. However, I was happy that you were not going to become like me. That you were going to lead a normal life unlike me or Kai." Suho watches as Su puts on red lipstick and a long black wig. She puts a small fake mole right below the corner of her eye and she turns. 
 
 
 
"Where is the dress?" The red gown is soon in his arms as he gingerly hands it into Su. Her half body face the full length mirror. She holds the dress against her body and he walks over so he can look at both their reflections. 
 
 
 
"You'll look beautiful." He whispers. His baby sister is becoming into one of them. His worst fear is coming true, and there is nothing he can do about it. 
 
 
 
"If I will look beautiful, then I'd rather be dead." Su slips on the dress on her slim body and adds on her mascara and eyeliner with eye shadow. 
 
 
 
"Let the mission begin Suho." She stands with the high heeled shoes and walks towards the exit.
 
 
 
"Don't forget your gun." Su lifts her dress and shows him the guns strapped to her thighs as opens the door.
 
 
 
"Make sure to keep an eye on me." Both smile at each other, lamenting in the reality that both face.
 
 
 
"Be careful."
 
 
 
"Aren't I always?"
 

So, you guys like it? No? Then scram. If you do, thank you for subscribing to my story~ Sorry for the long wait, been busy with high school exams and just plain out stress. See you soon~