Chapter 6

Bloodline

The fingers dance across the ivory keys of the piano. Each one creating a resonance that can hypnotize anyone. Snow Dance by Matthias Nolte waltzes through the room, making every one in the room feel calm and collected. 

 

"Where is Su?" The curly-haired man asks, his deep voice is like melted dark chocolate. 

 

"She said that she wanted to get started on the mission. She'll come back to get the money." Kai answers the tall man. He sits beside him and sighs as he watches another male play the piano.

 

"Come on Kai, she not only comes backs for the money, but for you and the rest of us. Even Chanyeol!" The curly-haired giant pouts and glares at the man at the piano.

 

"What do you mean by, 'Even Chanyeol?'" He asks in a childish manner. Since the pianist does not answer him, Chanyeol walks over to him and back hugs the shorter male. 

 

"Chanyeol, let go when I play the piano. It's rude to disturb someone else." The pout reappears and he shakes his head.

 

"But Sehun! I want to hug you! Is that a crime?" An exasperated sigh leaves Sehun's lips as his fingers stop dancing across the ivory keys. 

 

"No. Kai, pry him off of me. Now." The snappy attitude is always there when Su would not say bother to go inside to greet them. However, he would always understand and get over it. 

 

"You're just bothered because Su did not come inside to greet any one of you." A low snarl leaves Sehun's lips as he glares at Kai.

 

"Shut up you sack of blood." A chuckle leaves Chanyeol's lips as he feels Sehun's vibrate slightly as he speaks.

 

"Kai will become one of us soon Sehun, so be nice to him. In the human world, he is a older than you." A small, 'hmph,' eaves the young vampire's lips as he looks at Kai.

 

"Well, we'll keep her safe for as long as you want. Everyone here cares for her and Shin. Especially Chanyeol. Right? Shin had caught your eye the moment you met her." A smug grin slithers across Sehun's lips as he looks at the annoyed Chanyeol.

 

"Shut up." His deep voice turned into a slight growl, but Kai and Sehun merely laugh.

 

Meanwhile, Chen has reunited with the rest of his brothers. After explaining everything to them in a matter of minutes, Kris stands and paces around the room. Xiumin sighs and shakes his head as he watches the younger vampire pace in complete annoyance.

 

"Please don't tell me that the name 'Jongin' or even 'Kai' stands out to you?" Yes, everyone knows that name from somewhere. However, none really know the name even rings a bell. Then Lay speaks up.

 

"Kim Jongin, the one to be turned into a vampire in the Korean department. He is the last one who has to be turned into one of our kind." Everyone looks at Lay. The next and last one? 

 

"Is that so? Is this another reason why we were moved here? To see the transformation go through?" Luhan asks as he looks at Kris.

 

"I don't really know, but it seems like it. Though the relationship between Su and Kai has to be looked more into. I do not like the fact that a mere human is taking in the job of a vampire." With that said, everyone simply looks at the files before them. They are of Su, Shin, Kai, and the rest of the vampire clan of Korea.

 

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update yesterday. I passed out =.=~ Anyways, what will happen? Haha, cliff hangers, I love them~. Until next time bros~.