Chapter 9

Bloodline

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7EQNiNPoxvtp9aFSwl34    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgyx9uuO_E_skqIaZKzk  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7EQNiNPoxvtp9aFSwl34

Chapter 009 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT
  

Reality is cruel beyond the boundries that one sets around themselves. A bulwark is the only thing that can sometimes shield individuals who want to be safe. Baekhyun looks at the screen and sighs as he rubs his eyes. The very idea of being there is for him to help out Suho with the mission. He never really questioned the ways of vampires until recently. Why do Shin and Su have to be the ones who start the next clan? Su has the pure bloodline, but that does not mean that she should be the one to go through the pain.

 

"Suho. There are vents within the facility that she can escape. Just make sure she is not wearing anything that can hold her back." He comments lastly as listens to Suho's soft breathing through the phone.

 

"How much more time does she have to be free?" When it comes to being part of a pure bloodline, there are advantages that many of her bloodlnie posses. The disadvantages are that Su and Shin will be constantly watched by the head of all clans. However, they can be used to alliance rival clans. Like them and EXO-M clan. With a sigh, he waits patiently for Suho's words.

 

"Just a few weeks more. I had hoped for them to be humans for maybe another year, but the council refused and declared a definite date for their transformation.” The worst news one can when in a state of reluctance. Baekhyun had hoped for more time for them, just like the rest.

 

“Yah, both of you. I can hear you both. Don’t feel guilty about this, it was only a matter of time that this was going to happen. I will prepare both myself and Shin, so you needn’t worry for such comical things.” Suho chuckles at her words. His baby sister called the situation comical. Just hearing it from her makes it even worse.

 

“Arasseo. Just go on with what you’re doing then. Be careful.” A light laugh goes through both Suho’s and Baekhyun’s earpiece.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Suho asks, not at all liking that she is laughing in a situation where she could be killed. When they receive no answer, they begin to panic, but stop when they both hear Su begin to speak with someone.

 

“My, I am honored to be invited to your suite.” There is a slight purr within her voice and Baekhyun quickly pulls up the camera images. Each one of his screens show different areas of the hotel, and finally he finds the correct one of Su, the Italian who is going to be assassinated, and two heavily armed men.

 

“Suho, two men are with her, and it seems like she is on the top floor. Do you have a clear view in one of the windows?” Seeing as to how there are various windows that are placed mainly at the top floor, Suho grabs his sniper and quickly situates himself so he can have a clear view of both guards, the Italian target, and his sister.

 

“Sir, one of your guards is going to get shot.” Suho chuckles at his little sister’s forward and blunt ways. Baekhyun rolls his eyes with a smile and soon one guard falls, the bullet embedded into his head. In a blink of an eye Su has shot the other guard and is now following the Italian. Suho runs to the edge of the building he is on and jumps off, getting ready to receive Su. Two days have passed and he was barely able to believe that his sister got the man’s trust so soon. Today she wore her dark purple gown, luckily no one knew about her from the very beginning.

 

“How did you earn his trust?” Baekhyun’s question nearly startles Suho, but he is also curious as to how she has been able to gain the stupid man’s trust in such a short amount of time.

 

“Easy, men love . Today I was going to ‘have fun’ with him. Tsk, men like him make me sick.” A low growl leaves Suho’s lips as his hands turn to fists. He hated that Su would go so far when it came to certain missions. Through the earpiece, both Suho and Baekhyun are able to hear a gunshot and sudden heavy breathing.

 

“Is he dead?” At first there is no response, making both of them worry as they try to locate her through the tracking device within her eye. The sudden flash startles Su, but she simply continues along her path. The gunshot must have been heard from the other guards that are there to protect the Italian guy.

 

“Dead. Now shut up and let me ing find the damn vent. I can hear them chasing after me. I will only be able to kill four of them. I used up two bullets.” Hearing her voice causes both Suho and Baekhyun to sigh in relief. Another four shots are heard from the earpiece. Suho then opens one of the vents on the side of the building and waits there with his hand gun and silencer.

 

“Isn’t this job for a vampire?” The voice, he has heard it before. Xiumin had been following the actions. He looks at the building and then at the other. Why is he still talking through the earpiece? Isn't Su supposed to be out already?

 

“Xiumin? What the hell are you doing here?” Suho looks over his shoulder and stares at the baby faced male. That signature grin always creeped Suho out, but he remembers that a girl found it cute when they first met.

 

“Exactly. Now leave us be to-” However he is cut off by the hand on his shoulder.

 

“Su, who is she? Why is she all of a sudden of interest?” Xiumin grins and waits for the girl to fall right in front of them. However, neither expect Su to land in front of them with a bullet wound at her hip.

 

“Hey, who’s that? Sorry. I was reckless and didn’t feel the shot. I lost too much blood.” An exhausted chuckle leaves Su’s lips as her eyesight becomes blurry. The world seems to swirl around her, and then her world becomes dark as her body falls to the concrete ground.

 

“Su! Baekhyun! Call them, call them. Get one of them to hurry here! She’s bleeding too much!” He yells, knowing that the other is going to hear him.

 

“Wait, I can take her. EXO-M coven is nearby.” Suho looks at Xiumin. Should he trust him with his sister? Seeing her continue bleeding makes him sob, not caring as he hugs her body close.

 

“Please, save her.” Gingerly, Suho lifts her up and hands her over to Xiumin.

 

“We will communicate with you once we know her life is out of danger.” He didn’t expect any of this. Xiumin thought he would meet the unconscious girl without having these difficulties that they are having now. Looking around, Xiumin walks deeper into the dark alleyway and keeps Su’s head up in order to not injure her neck.

 

“Baekhyun, tell Shin that Su decided to go somewhere for a few days and that we don’t know when she is coming back.”

 

“Wait, are you-”

 

“Just ing do it Baekhyun. We cannot alarm any of them, especially Sehun. He will hunt every man who once worked for that good for nothing.....” He simply trails off as he wipes away his tears.

 

“Actually, tell everyone but Shin. Make sure Kyungsoo and Chanyeol stay with Shin, we don’t want them to find her and hurt her in any way.” He orders Baekhyun as he looks at the building.

 

“Anything else?”

 

“Tell the rest to just hurry up, I am waiting here. I want to finish this.” Eyes glow a dangerous red, he is ready to rip people to shreds.

 

All the men surround the room, but none of them walk through as Xiumin is inside working. Maybe it’s due to the fact that they did not expect the girl to miraculously appear. Though they wouldn’t have wanted to meet her in such a state. A loud punch into the wall snaps all the other four out of their trance, making them turn their heads to Kris.

 

“Place her in my room. Make sure no one comes in. Do a full research on her, Yixing. I don’t care how, just hack any system, search for her existence. Another clan cannot be brought around. It is nearly impossible to make sure to maintain another. A new coven cannot-” Tao grabs his leader’s arm and looks him in the eyes.

 

“Sorry, but you cannot do anything about it. She has been chosen for a reason. You cannot change the other covens’ minds. If you disobey or do anything to her, they will kill you.” It’s the truth. Tao knew more than anyone else. They had taken the risk to take him, but even then he is grateful for his life.

 

“I want to talk to her. Someone get her food and clothes. Other than that, I want to be left alone to see what I can get out of her.” As Kris finishes his sentence, Xiumin walks out with bloodied hands.

 

“She’ll be fine. She can be moved, but you have to be careful. Tao, carry her to Kris’s room, I need to speak to him about something. Everyone else, leave.” Both Kris and Xiumin head to his study. Eyes red with anger as he couldn’t interrogate her quite yet.

 

“What the hell is it? Is she going to die? What?” The hostility in the other’s eyes worries Xiumin, but he stays calm and collected as he looks at Kris. Carefully, he wipes the blood off his hands with a cloth napkin and sighs.

 

“She’s a pureblood. The second in her family.”


“What?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpgwUbtUSFiq2Ggryn9qT

Author's Note

Hey guys, sorry I have not updated in a very long time.

I will be updating hopefully more often (most likely the weekends) and so yeah.

Died with Miracles in December. I think Chen should just make Kyungsoo hit me with those lovely arrows of his.

Other than that hopefully you have all been doing well, both in health and at school.

Finally decided what I wanted to do with my life and I plan to move to South Korea in order to teach English.

Actually, still debating with my major e3e.


credit