Happy end, happy B2ST!

Obsessed (!)

“Yoseobie~ Truth or dare?”

I looked up at him and then at the bottle, to make sure he’s not joking.

“D-d-dare.” I whispered.

“Go to sleep. Now.”

“What? Me? Why?” i made best crying-puppy face ever.

“I dare you to Yoseob.”

Junhyung grined.

I stood up and angrily made my way to my tonights room. I lain down in bed and sighed. I heard others giggling in next room and talking about something…  but I couldn’t heard them correctly. Their voices made me sleepy and in some time a really fall asleep.

Suddenly I felt something warm around ma waist. Someone hugged me tight from behind. It was cute and warm.

“Kiki didn’t you say that you’re going t sleep with Dongoownie-aah?”

Persong behind me laughed softly. And that laugh obviously wasn’t Kiki’s. I quickly moved away and looked at that person.

“D-Doojoon?!” I  glumped.

“So… Gilkwang used to cuddle you, huh?” he smiled and stood up from bed. My eyes followed him.

“A-a-aniyo…” I shook my head.

He slowly pulled his shirt off and looked at me with smiling face.

I blushed and turned away.

“Why did you think that I’m Gikwang then?”

I felt he lied back in bed next to me. My body was frozen.

“H-he’s the only one who’s do that… I guess.” I didn’t move even for a inch.

He was slipping closer and closer to me and slowly hugged me around waist again. I felt my heart beating  really, really, really fast. I could clearly heard it. All I hoped was that HE doesn’t hear or feel it.

“Why did you come here?”

I tried to ignore his hug to stop my heart racing.

 “We finished the game… and kids were too sleepy so they went to sleep.”

I felt his breath on my neck. I shivered.

“Oh so…”

 

“DONGWOOON! …. AAAHHH!.... There… there! Yes AGAIN!”

 

I blinked.

“Gikwang?” I whispered and look at the door.

Doojoon covered my ears with his hands.

“Shhh … I guess they are still playing a game.” I giggled.

“What game? What are they doing?” I moved his hands from my ears and looked at him with worried look.

“Just don’t mind them… okay?”  he pulled me closer and smiled.

I nodded and looked at his eyes.

“Yoseob-aah… can I ask you a question?” he came little closer with his face to mine.

I nodded and keep my eyes on his.

“What did you mean with that dreaming?”

I looked away.

“What are you talking about?”

… he still remembers. But there is NO way for me telling him about it. Or maybe I should. I won’t be able to hide that forever… right?

“Ahhh c’moon~”

He placed finders under my chin and turned my face to him and smiled sweetly.

I took a deep breath.

“Promise me not to laugh… okay?”

I looked him into eyes and sighed. He slowly nodded.

“I… I was dreaming about… you.” I whispered the last part.

“And… it was on the day we met… you know… in school…”

And I told him. Everything. Actually... I confess to him.

“And, and… our faces were so close… and it was so magical…”

He stopped me in the middle of my sentence with placing his lips on mine.

“That… should the continuing, ne?” he smiled and kissed me again.

“Y-ye…” i whispered and kissed him back.

____     ____    ____      ___

 

That time… I didn’t even want to think that all those stuff were only dreams. ‘Cause I’d be wrong. Everything was so real. So nice. So perfect.

Everything was right and made my heart racing so fast, like it was about to bombed out.

I, Yang Yoseob, I found a person who had same feelings for me as I had for him.

I am happy.

“Seobieee~~ Hurry!”

I took my headphones out my ears and smiled at a handsome brown-haired mad in mirror.

“Yang Yoseob. You’re one lucky boy.” I winked and went out of changing room to others.

I placed hand on top of others and looked at them.

“SO B2ST! FIGHTING!”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry for long time no updating! I have last test in school and i'm really bussy with studying and all >.<"

 

And way... Yes.. story ends here. MIANHE! I wasn't planing to end it so soon but it just happend !

I still hope you like it!

 

Now i'll be going to finish 'Fiction'- story.. (Junseung~ Please do read! It'll mean alot to me! :3)

And and and... Any wishes for other story?   Feel free to tell me your wishes okay? :3

and if anyone wants to help me with stories.. don't hide but SHOUT OUT LOUD! :D I'll be happy to have co-worker :3ž

 

Thanks again for all support and comments! I love you all! <3 <3 <3 :333

 

(And i'm sorry for some weird moments in the end XD )