Time to bring memories back.

Obsessed (!)

Another month has passed.

I got really close with DooJoon. Every night we went there together and talk. Gladly he forgot about my dreams.

It was like kind of obsession. I couldn’t wait for those couple of hours to spend with him. He completely changed my life. You hardly sow me not smiling and I think JunHyung was jealous, a little. He used to be the one making me smile beside Tichi.

 


Summer Holidays have started and I went on beach with Tichi. I sat on warm sand, looked at sun, closed my eyes and enjoyed light wind messing my hair.

“Yoseob. We seriously need to talk.”

Someone stepped infront of me and covered me with his shadow.

“Uhmm… what is is JunHyung?” I looked at him and gave him a hint to sit down.

“What’s going on between you and Doojoon?”

he didn’t sit down. And his face was worried.

“Nothing? Why are you asking?”

he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me on ground, so I was lying and he was sitting on me. “Ya Junhyung…” my back hurted. I looked him into eyes.

“Yoseob… what’s going on? You know you can tell me anything! And don’t think I’m blind!”

all I did was stupid blinking.


“Junhyung… what are you talking about?”
“You know exactly what am I talking about!”
“No I don’t! Everything is okay!”
“Yoseob it’s not okay! You could tell me that you have feelings for him!”


Feelings for… him?

My heart was beating really fast. Something rolled down my cheek.


“Junhyung get off me! Now!”

I tried to push him down but he is stronger than me.


“Yoseob just ing tell me what’s going on!”


Suddenly I didn’t felt him sitting on me anymore.

“Junhyung can’t you leave little kids alone?” That voice made me look up.

“Ahh Doojoon!” Junhyung rescued himself from Doojoon’s hug and glared at him.

“Yoseobie are you okay?”Doojoon warmly looked at me and smiled. I nodded.

*Junhyung and Doojoon talking-*
“Doojoon please leave…”
“You called me here.”
“Yeah but you’re 30 minutes too early!”
“It’s first time I’m on that beach!”
“I have to talk with Yoseob!”


I stood up.

“I’m leaving.”

Junhyung grabbed my arm and glared at me.

“NO you are not. I’m not done yet.” I didn’t got what he was talking about.

“Junhyung leave him alone.” Doojoon was at my side with that.

Arm started to hurt me. He was rough.

“Junhyung it hurts.” I wanted to moved away but he made it hurt even more.

“Ouch!”

I looked at JunHyung with teary eyes.

“Shut up.” He seemed really mad at me.

“Ya Junhyung that’s enough…” Doojoon took his hand and moved him away from me.

I hugged my arm and looked at Doojoon.

“Who are you to telling me that? You don’t even know him!” I didn’t know from where Junhyung is taking all those words. Doojoon grabbed his shirt and looked into his eyes.

“If you are going to hurt Yoseob, you better stay away from him.”
“Oh yeah? What if I don’t?!”

“Stop it!”
-Silence-
I took Tichi in my arms and ran away.


“Yoseob, wait!” Doojoon was screaming after me.


“Leave him!”


That was last I heard from them.
I stopped in park. I hardly breath from all running.

“Yang Yoseob~” A worm hand landed on my shoulder. My body froze. I slowly turned around.

“Dongwoon?” I whispered. I was surprised.

*flashback*

“Dongwoon! That’s my teddy!”


Too late. He was already slicing it on pieces. 


“Look, Yoseob! I have teddy’s arm on my head!”
“You destroyed my teddy!”
“I can fix it!”
“Junhyung will be mad if he finds out!”
“Than don’t tell him! He’s a jerk anyway!”
“He’s your brother Dongwoonie!”
“You wish! How many times I told you that we aren’t blood brothers?”


I took my teddy and tried to put pieces together.


“Oh God. Hyung don’t cry!” Dongwoons hands pulled teddy from my hands and warmly hugged me.
“It was my first teddy I got from you, Junhyung and GiKwang!”
“You have millions of them~”
“But they are not the same as that one was!”
“Hyung, we’ll buy you a new one just don’t cry.”

Not a hour past by when me, Junhyung, Dongwoon and Gikwang  were already in shopping center.

“Hey dorky brothers!”  me and Dongwoon put attention on Junhyung.

*end of flash back*

“Omo hyung! Long time no see!” I was already in his breaking-bones hug.

We really didn’t see each other for a long time. Since he is Junhyung’s step brother, it was really weird. Two years ago he changed his school and from then on I only saw him when I came on visit to Junhyung. But we never actually talk. He was too busy and I never stayed there for a long time.

“Woonie~ look what I g… Yoseob?!”


Awkward.


Dongwoon finally stopped hugging me, so I could see the other one.

“GiKwang! What are you doing here?”

“Mummy didn’t tell you yet? Oh yeah right you weren’t home back than… anyway  I’m back in town for holidays! I’ll be able to spend whooooolee summer with you guys! Isn’t that awesome!?”

I slowly nodded.

Yeah Gikwang spend every summer at my place. He didn’t like his town. Last summer he didn’t came over ‘cause he didn’t work out in school. Believe or not but I was okay with it. I had peace whole holidays. Nobody was waking me up early in the morning with weird noises. And nobody was grumblingwhole day with “ I’m hungry!”, “I’m bored!”, “Let’s do something!” or “I want that!”. ANNOYING!
And I guess... this living nightmare was here again.

“Yaaa hyung~ Are you coming with us on the beach? Junhyung invited us there~ We’ll meet his new friend. As he said, the newbie is handsome!”

Dongwoon did his puppy-excited face.

I shaked my head. “I-I can’t.”

Their pout faces made me feel uncomfortable.

“Maybe I’ll join u later. I’m really in rush! Bye!”

as fast as I could I got my home.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sooosooosoo~ Annyeong !

Another  Chapter - Little different? I had some help from my friend ~kekekke :3

Well Dongwoonie and Gikwangie finally got in the story XD

Hope yoou like Dongwoon and Yoseob called 'dorky brothers'.  But i was looking some pictuers and they were really.. DORKY!  Any cute ofc! :3

I also hope that you like some of Junseob and Dongseob moments ~  ;3

Please do comment~~~ Love you all <3