He got me under his arms.

Obsessed (!)

 

 

I had one of most beautiful dreams that night.

I found myself on a street. It was night. I was walking alone and rain was dropping on my cold face. It was mixing with my tears. Thank god it was raining. I hugged myself to get warm. In the next street a happy couple was walking their dog. They had an umbrella. A girl was laughing at boy’s jokes. I stopped. Watched. And cried. They looked so happy together, maybe too happy. Unfair. I looked at the ground and closed my eyes. Tears got bigger. I kneeled and hugged my legs tight. Suddenly, I felt something warm around my shoulders.


“Yoseob… you okay?”


I froze. I couldn’t do anything else than just cry. Rain stopped… or that preson got me under his umbrella. He took me in a warm hug and kissed my forehead. It was so loving and nice. Everything stopped. Even my heart. Just for that 1 minute. It was magical.


“Yoseob… I’m so sorry. Can u forgive me?”


I nodded. I nodded even if I didn’t have a clue what was going on. But It felt right. So I nodded. Two warm, soft  fingers stopped under my chin and lifted my face up. I saw his beautiful, brown eyes. They looked so warm. There was a little hidden tear in the corner of his left eye. He closed his eyes. I could stare at his eyes for my whole life and I wouldn’t get bored. I wouldn’t even mind if I’d get that stare back. His face got closer and closer. My eyes closed too…


-DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!- *alarm clock*


Tichi jumped up and started my face. I opened my eyes  with hope I’ll see that boy’s face again. I got disappointed.

“Tichi… I had a very beautiful dream…” a smile, which appeared after I said that, disappeared as soon as I figured out that I didn’t see his full face.

Only eyes.

I sighed and stood up.

“Oh Tichi… If I die today, please tell that boy that he is awesome. Will you? I know you will." He jumped in my hug and my face.

“Ok ok I have to get ready for school! Stop it!” I put him down and kissed him. His tail was moving left and right, left and right, left and right, really fast. We both were happy that we had each other.

“ I’m late…”

I put on fresh clothes and ran to school with toast in my mouth.
New student. I totally forgot. I ran to principal’s office.

“I’m sorry for being late!” my body was in deep bow. I haven’t even knocked or said hello or looked at anyone.

Yang Yoseob. I’m glad you came. Here, meet your student for today. He’s older than you but you will still get along with him. His name is Yoon Doo Joon. He moved from America 3 months ago.”

My body was straight up now. Slowly I turned my look to DooJoon. He was full of energy, smiling. He had short black hair, little make-up on his eyes (weird for a boy, but he looked damn good with it.)… He already had school uniform. He was pretty tall, taller than me for sure.


“Here is  the plan of what you have to show him.” A roll of papers gently touched my hand. They waked me up. I took them and bowed to principal.

“I’ll show him everything. Thank you.” Doojoon followed me out of office.

“Can you please smile?” Why did that voice sounded so familiar? I just gave him a ‘who are you to order me that?’-look.  I don’t  think he got it. He smiled.

“Where will you take me first?” before I had time to blush, I looked at papers and went down the hall.

“That’s you classroom. You’ll have to go there when we finish.” I looked at him again. He was still smiling.

“Where is your class?” I blinked.

“2D…” I pointed at my class.

“Great we’re close.” My mouth opened. I just looked into papers again and moved forward.

It was weird, showing your own school to someone, who’s older and smarter than you. And good looking ofcourse.


After the orientation we were back in front of his class.

“Hope I helped you.” Wait he’s a classmate of Junhyung.

“You did. Thank you. Oh… do you mind giving me your number? Maybe I’ll need you.” He pulled out his iPhone.

I felt my face turning red.

My phone is old. I’m not using it much. And… it’s the first time someone asked me for my number. Without looking at him I told him my number.

Yo-se-ob.”

He was spelling my name. it sounded so normal when he said it.

“I better get back to class now.” I turned around and walk to class.

“Heey thanks again!” he was screaming after me and waving.

Doesn’t he know that he just met the worst man in this school? He’ll die if someone finds out that he has my number. Or even that he talked to me. Oh crap why am I so useless?

He finally disappeared into the  classroom. I decided to skip school today. I went to the park and sat under a big tree. I wasn’t planning, but I fell asleep.


“Yoseob!” someone shaked me. I opened my eyes and looked up. It’s was Junhyung.

“Huh?” I closed my eyes and hugged myself.

“Want some icecream?”

icecream! I jumped up and followed him.

“What do you think about the new student?” he whispered.

“He’s nice.” That’s all I could say.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter for my first 2 commentators~ Thannks for reading~ :3 Who want's more? :D