I'm dreaming... Again!

Obsessed (!)

A month passed already. I didn’t recieve any text messages or calls from DooJoon.

Maybe he forgot about me or he heard all those stuff about me. I’m happy and sad at same time about this. I wish I’d have him by my side, but somehow I don’t. I fear I will only hurt him.

He became a good friend with Junhyung. Sometimes he tells me what Doojoon likes, or what is happening with him and stuff.

 


It was 15. of April. I got a txt message at 8:30 pm.


I’m in center and I have nothing to do. Can you come out or you’re too busy? *DooJoonie”


I froze when I read that. My face was burning.  My heart was beating fast.


“Mmm~ sure. I’ll be there in 2 min.*Yoseob.”


Am I crazy?! My mind was somewhere in heavens. Or hell. Anyway, I quickly took my jacket and ran out. He was waiting with his bike there, looking down into his iPhone and smiling.

“Did you get a message from your girlfriend?”

… I didn’t mean to say that out loud! What do i do? What do I do?! RUN AWAY?!


“Ohh Yoseobie~ no no. I just keep on reading your text message. It’s cute!”

I blushed so hard. I was looking at his smiling lips. So beautiful, nice and warm.

He called me Yoseobie… JunHyung calls me like this.

“Nice joke.”

I moved my look at his bike. But seriously, how can a text message be cute?

“Sit here, I’ll show you something!” he tapped the backseat of his bike. I sat there. I didn’t know where to hold so I wouldn’t fall.

“Are you ready?” he looked at me with a smiling face. I think he saw my scared face even if I tried to hide it. He gently took my hands and put them around his waist.

Hold on to me, okay?” I nodded, hugged him tight and laid my face on his back so I’d hide the blush that appeared on my cheeks.

“Good boy.” He whispered. Or was it just in my mind.


This has to be a dream, even though I felt the cold wind on my skin. But no. It’s impossible.  I just met him. Why is he so nice to me?


I sighed and closed my eyes. Suddenly he stopped his bike.

“We’re here.” I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

“Where are we?” I looked around. I lived in this town and I didn’t know where we were. How stupid.

“Come.” He rescued himself from my hug. I stood up and looked at the sky. So many stars were there.

“Don’t look!” he covered my eyes with his hands and started leading me somewhere.

“I’ll fall. Where are we going?” maybe he heard panic in my voice, cause he stopped.

“Trust me, okay?” My body was shaking. Because of cold… or panic. I nodded, slowly. I felt like I really can trust him, even if I shouldn’t.


We were walking around for 5 minutes… or less. I didn’t really know. I lost whole sense for time. He moved his hands away and went a step closer to me.

“Look at the sky and tell me what you see.” I looked at his eyes and then at the sky.

“… stars?” he sat down on grass and looked at sky.

“Shooting stars. Many of them.” I heard his warm laugh and sat next to him.

“My wish is to spend more time with you.” He looked at me and smiled.

“Why do you wish that? You don’t know me. You shouldn’t. You know that everybody hates me? I’m no one at our school.” He wiped my tear. I didn’t even knew that it was there.

“Why would someone hate you?” Junhyung doesn’t talk to him about me? That’s good… but I can’t tell him.

“They just do.” I stood up and turned around. I just wanted to go home.

“Yoseob, I’m sorry. Don’t go.” A warm hand grabbed mine and stopped me.

“You know why I moved here?” I sighed, looked at him and sat back.

“Why?”I looked at him. He was still holding my hand.


“It was 5 months till end of school. I was hanging out with my best friend, Hyunseung. He had a girlfriend back then. Anyway, we were in the park, talking about different stuff. I didn’t know  that someone was stalking us and I didn´t expect  that it would be Hyunseung’s girlfriend. She became jealous for every little hug or cheek-kiss we shared… Well, I told Hyunseung that my parents are divorcing. He hugged me tight so I could wipe tears in his shirt. It was kind of embarrassing… crying in the park next to all those people…. Anyway, his girlfriend suddenly jumped out of nowhere. She started screaming at Hyunseung. She dumped him. Next day whole school knew us as ‘gay couple’. Hyunseung always took things to his heart. I didn’t like him being sad or hurt. One day after school a bunch of boys and girls attacked him. I don’t know how, but I saved him. I broke a nose of some girl and a cheek bone of a boy. Principal called home and canceled my schooling. At home, my dad beated me and locked me in my room. I tried to call Hyunseung but he didn’t answer. After a week I found out that he moved to Europe. I didn’t want to live with my father so I moved here with my mum. I got back in contact with Hyunseung, but it’s not the same as it was. He has a new girlfriend and new friends. He´s changed a lot. I decided to move on too. You came on my way and I’m really glad I know you.”


I wanted to hug him, so badly. But all I did was look at him.


“What´s your story, Seobie?” with that smile, he made things looks brighter. I couldn’t understand how he can smile with past like that. I couldn’t… I can’t.


I took a deep breath.  I told him everything.  About my dad, how he left us. About my school days and math teacher. About my Tichi and, maybe I said some things about JunHyung too. About my week points.  But I didn’t told him about my love… no I didn’t want him to think I’m crazy. Well he probably thinks that already.


“… and now I’m here.” I think I finished my sentence like this. I couldn’t look at his eyes.

“You’re really strong , you know?” He smiled and hugged me around my arms. I wiped my tears in my shirt and looked at him.

“I’m not. I’m worthless. I’m nothing.” His eyes… I saw them somewhere.

“You’re not worthless Seobie. Where would Tichi be now, if you wouldn’t take care of him? Or me? You’re something special. Like those stars. Shining, bright, beautiful, cute, warm…”

… cute,warm… eyes… from my dreams. H-he is… that boy from my dreams.

No, no, no, no that´s impossible.

I moved from his hug and stood up. I closed my eyes.

“I’m dreaming again! This is all just a dream!” I was screaming. I wanted to wake up next to my Tichi. No! I didn’t want to dream anymore. It’s was too beautiful and perfect for me. Impossible!


I had to do something. DooJoon hugged me tight. I just cuddled to him.

“Shhh… Seobie you’re not dreaming.” He was petting my head. It really calmed me down.

“Are you sure?” oh his shirt is totally wet because of me.

“Yes Seobie. Come, I’ll take you home.” He smiled and kissed my forehead. It was so warm. I didn’t want to let him go… but we were already walking back to the place where he left his bike. I sat on the backseat, hugged him and enjoyed the ride.


We stopped. I opened my eyes but I didn’t went down from the bike.

“Yoseobie… are you sleeping?” I nodded. I felt his quiet, sweet laugh. I smiled too. I stood up and bowed to him.

“Thanks for a beautiful night DooJoon.” He put his bike on the floor and hugged me.

“Thank you too Seobie~” I smiled again.

“It was really beautiful.” He winked to me and smiled. I blushed so hard, but he didn’t saw it, it was too dark. THANK GOD!

“Ummm… Seobie…” he stopped me right before leaving. I turned around and looked at him with an asking face.

“What did you mean  with that dreaming?” 

I thought he forgot. Ahh ofcourse  he didn’t. Who would? I didn’t know how to answer…


“It… was… I… I’ll tell you next time.”

No I can’t tell him this?!


He nodded and smiled, took his bike back, waved to me and drove away. I was watching him leaving. I was happy and that night was just amazing. I turned around and went to house, my bed exactly. Tichi was sleeping already. I lied next to him and tried to fall asleep. But i couldn't. I was only thinking about him.

"Ghhh! What's wrong with me?"

 I had weird, tickling feeling in my tummy. My heart was beating like crazy.

"Calm down!"

Breath in. Breath out. But all that was still there. I sighed and smiled. I kind of liked that feeling now.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

DoneDone~  Our Yoseobie fell inlove :3   Awww~~ ? Kekeke :3

Some facts about next chapter:
-Jealous
-fight
-new friends
-new love

Guess who? :D
 

---Thanks for Comments! <3 ---