06.

Between Two Planets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She suddenly reappeared to an unfamiliar place in Exo Planet. She then spotted someone was sitting on a big tree branch, he was using his power of lightning to create some lightning beside him was a guy who had chubby cheeks, he was doing nothing.

She then heard the voice of the wind telling her that she should go there as they are exotics suddenly she heard the voice in her mind, she sigh as why does that voice in her kept bothering her.

‘Do you remember that your brother’s legs got frozen?” the voice asked her in her thoughts.

‘Yes.’ She replied to the voice in her thoughts.

‘Do you see a chubby cheeks guy? If yes, he was the one who froze your brother’s legs, his name is Minseok or you can call him Xiumin and he is Exo’s frost guardian, beside him is Jongdae or you can call him Chen and he is Exo’s lightning guardian.’ The voice told her in her thoughts and she knows that the voice had faded away.

She looked at both of the two exotics and walked towards them, they turned behind as they saw her walking towards them. They stood up but then they saw her necklace, to see the pendant glowing which widen their eyes as she was the 13th guardian.

“Who are you?” They asked her.

“I’m Bang Hyemi and please come with me.” She said.

“Why?”

“Your friends, Luhan, Lay, Suho, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are with my brother and his friends so please follow me.”

The nodded their heads and went to her, she tried her best to teleport herself with the other two exotics back to the others.

 

~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~

 

They reappeared back to the others and with that she fainted, luckily Chen and Xiumin were there to catch her before she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter