02.

Between Two Planets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi looked up to the dark sky and sighed as the scene still lingering in her mind as it kept replaying it. It already been two days since Luhan’s plane crash and he still on the bed sleeping still as if he was dead.

She hugged her knees to her chest and buried her head on it as she sighed. Suddenly she felt a person’s presence taking a sit beside her but she ignored it and didn’t care to see who it was. Himchan was sitting beside her while looking up at the darks which had stars and the two moons.

“What do you want?” she asked but her head was still buried on her knees.

“First tell me, what’s wrong? You seem to be sighing all the time since the exotic plane had crash on our planet.” Himchan said as he ignored her question.

She sighed again and now she looked up at him. “It’s just… *sigh* It’s complicated and you won’t understand me.” She said.

“Try me.”

“The other day when I healed Luhan. I see images in my mind as I healed him.”

“So his name is Luhan?”

“Yes and what shock me the most was that he is one of the Exo’s guardians who has powers like me but I got more than one powers.”

“Go on, I am still listening.”

“What surprised me was that he and the other Exo’s guardians, and their people are in trouble and in great danger. Exo planet was destroyed.” She said as she remember those horrible images.

Himchan just kept silent as he was speechless as he doesn’t know what to say.

“I know you won’t help them as you wouldn’t care since both of my parents was dead cause of them but oppa, they do need our help and I know it’s not them who killed both of my parents.”

He sighed. “I would help them but on one condition, you must tell your brother about this.” With that he stood up and left.

She sighed and buried her head on her knees suddenly she heard Mirimato calling out for her. She looked up to see Mirimato running towards her way.

“Hyemi, Hyemi.”

“Mirimato, what is it?”

“Luhan, he is awake.”

“What? He is awake?” she stood up.

Mirimato nodded her head. With that both of them ran towards the headquarters’ hospital building. As both of them had arrived, Luhan was on sitting position and she could see Daehyun with Kekemato.

“Luhan, do you remember who you are?” Hyemi asked.

He nodded his head. She sighed in relief as he still remember himself.

“Do you remember anything that happens in your planet and do you remember how to use your powers?” Daehyun asked.

“I don’t remember anything there and yes I remember how to use my powers. Is there something wrong with my planet?” He said as he looked at both Hyemi and Daehyun with his doe-eyes as if he was a lost child.

“So he’s awake.”

Hyemi knows that deep voice belongs to no other than her brother, Yongguk.

“Yes he is but what shock us is that he doesn’t remember anything that happens in Exo Planet.”

“So what does he remember?”

“He only remembers his powers and himself.”

“So that mean he have an amnesia?” Yongguk said.

“Yes you are right.” Youngjae said.

“How old is he? He looks like a lost child.”

“He is same age as you.” Hyemi said.

“What, he is 22? But he looks like a 5 years old kid to me.” Yongguk said.

Hyemi just roll her eyes in annoyance.

“Luhan, can you try to remember the incident in Exo Planet, please?” Daehyun beg as he needed to know why did his plane crash into Pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter