04.

Between Two Planets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were walking, Hyemi stop walking as she heard voices in her mind, telling her to touch the ground so that she could find Kyungsoo. Mirimato stop walking any further and turn behind to see her master stop walking and was covering her ears with both of her hands.

‘W-who are you and how do you know if we are finding Kyungsoo?’ she thought to herself as she question the voice in her mind.

‘Cause you are the only one who can make the thirteen guardians united.’ The voice answer in her thoughts but ignore her previous question.

‘The thirteen guardians united? Are you telling me that I am also the guardian and who are you?’ she thought to herself.

The voices kept silent as it had faded away and gone, and there was went she fainted. Before her back hit on the ground, luckily Luhan acted fast and uses his telekinesis to stop her body for falling down on the ground and uses it to bring her towards him and rested on his arms as he carried her.

“What happen?” Yongguk asked.

“I’m not sure.” He answered as he looked at her.

 

~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~

 

Hyemi eyes shot opened as she blinked her eyes as the bright lights stung her eyes. She looks around to see the walls are white and there was a beeping sound of the computers. She make herself into a sitting position and pulls out the oxygen mask, she looks at her left was a drip tube that attach onto her the vein of her left hand.

But what surprised her was that Luhan was on the chair which was beside her bed and was resting his head on her bed which was making him sleep into an uncomfortable position. She his hair which make him to stir in his sleep which surprised her that she had woken up the sleeping boy.

He then looked up to see Hyemi waking up.

“Hyemi, you’re awake.” He said.

She smiled softly at him.

“How long have I been sleeping?” she asked him.

“Two days.” He said.

“Luhan,”

“Yes?”

“Did any of the stones glow?”

He shook his head, “No, only four of us are glowing.”

“Luhan, have you try touching the ground before?” she asked.

“Yes.” He tilted his head.

“Do you know where Kyungsoo is?”

“Well that I don’t know.”

She then took the drip tube out of her hand.

“W-what are you doing?”

“I-I must get out of here. I need to find Kyungsoo for the three of you.” She said as she tried to get out of the bed.

“But you have to stay here to recovery.”

“No, Luhan. I need to know who are those shadows who wanted the power of Tree Of Life.”

“Luhan, let her go.” Suho said.

Hyemi looked at him.

“Come with me, so you can touched the ground.”

She nodded her head as she follows Suho out of the room, Luhan too followed both of them. Suho led them outside of their safe place.

Luhan and Suho careful looked at her. Hyemi touched the ground while closing her eyes suddenly there were images of Kyungsoo running away from the townspeople and the shadows. He was fighting with the shadows and was unconscious in the woods with that she open both of her eyes.

“Have you seen Kyungsoo?” Luhan asked.

She nodded her head.

“H-he’s in the woods and he is unconscious. We should hurry. He is still breathing.” She said.

Suddenly Mirimato came towards them as she thought that Hyemi was lost.

“Hyemi, you are awake.” She said as she hug her.

“Mirimato, will you inform the others that we have an unconscious patient in the woods.” She said.

“Alright.” She said as she ran inside again.

 

~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~

 

Hyemi looked at the glass window to see Lay healing Kyungsoo. Suddenly she heard the voice in her mind again.

‘What do you want and who are you?’ she thought to herself as she ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter