05.

Between Two Planets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked up to the dark sky. ‘Hyemi, you better hurry.’ He thought to himself as he disappeared into a swirling mass of black vortex. She heard that voice again but this time the voice was telling her to hurry. She was confused at first but she can’t answered the voice in her thoughts as that voice was gone.

She closes her eyes as to remember the images that she had seen from the shadow when she accidentally touched the shadow just to find the other guardians. She saw images of a black hair guy who can teleport himself and he was with a honey, brown hair guy who had power of wind.

His hair looks like Luhan but he was not cute as him instead he looks handsome but something made her seemed to be hypnotised by the black hair guy. She opened up her eyes as she looked around just to see the others looked at her with worried eyes.

“Are you alright?” Yongguk asked.

“Yeah.” She said as she touched her head.

“Are you sure? Do you want to stop now?” Suho asked.

She shook her head, “Don’t worry, I am fine. It’s been too long since I use my powers.” She stood up as she wipe the dirt off of her pants.

“Why haven’t you use it?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Ever since my parents were dead when I was just 8 and from then on, I had stop using them.”

“I’m really sorry.” He said as he looked down.

She smiled softly, “It’s okay. I’m used to it.”

They continue walking but they came across another town. She looked around.

“What’s wrong?” Youngjae asked.

“Wait here and don’t go in.” She said as she went inside the abandon building.

As she was inside with Mirimato.

“What are you doing?” she asked her.

“I’m going to change.” Hyemi said.

“Change?” Mirimato tilted her head.

“Yeah.”

She tore her pants and make it looked like hot pants. She was actually wearing a half tank top and a jacket to hide her necklace but now she is not afraid to show the shadows about her necklace not only that, she had one tattoo at the left side of her body and another one on the left side, under the collarbone. She her jacket then took the knife out and cut her wavy long hair into short hair.

[This is how she looks like.]

"How do I look?" she asked Mirimato as she turned around.

“You looked different.”

“Thanks. I thought of making myself look different.” She smiled at her.

As they left the aban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter