03.

Between Two Planets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am Yixing or you can call me Lay. I am Healing guardian of Exo.” Lay said as he bows to them.

“We are from Planet Mato. Few days ago, your friend here, Luhan. His aircraft had crashed landed on our planet. He was gravely injured and we wonder what happened to him. So we tried contacting Exo Planet but it was failed. So my squad and I decided to travel here to find out what had happened.” Himchan explained it to him.

“M-matokis?” he widen his eyes in shock.

“I- I don’t believe this. I mean how do you know that Luhan is an exotic?”

Himchan then looked at Hyemi. Hyemi nodded her head as she understood as she was about to say. Yongguk interrupted her.

“Bang Hyemi, you are not allowed to say it.”

She sighed and ignored him.

“I am Bang Hyemi. I am a half exotic and a half matoki. That is how I know that your friend, Luhan is an exotic due to his aircraft was written in Exo Languages.” She said which shocked Luhan and Lay.

“S-so you’re telling me that your mother is an exotic and your dad is a matoki?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“It can’t be. You must be the 13th.” He said.

“Huh? 13th?” she said in confused.

“Now that we had answer your question. What had happen here? It looks like you guys had war that we never knew.” Youngjae said.

The exotic sighed as he clenched his fist, “Yeah you can say that…”

Before Hyemi could asked him. The ground beside them looked as it shifted on its own as it sinking into itself.

“You should come with me. It is not safe to be here.” Lay said as he taking a step forward to them suddenly the building walls came crashing down onto him with a loud cracking sound.

“Look out!”

Hyemi said as she acted fast using her powers as she uses one of her hand to stop the wall from falling onto him. Lay and Luhan looked shocked. Lay looked at Luhan, Matokis, BAP then to her. He was frozen in place as who is she. Hyemi tried her best to throw it away then looked at him.

“Y-you really are the number 13th.” He said that.

‘Number 13th?’ she thought to herself.

“Who are you?” Luhan suddenly spoke.

Hyemi just kept silent as she looked up to the dark sky as lighting flashes.

“Now come with me, there is someone who like to know that all of you are here.” Lay said as he changes the topic.

They nodded their heads as they followed him.

 

~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~

 

They were led by Lay, trekking down the ground of the Exo Planet as it was like Earth. They stop by for a shelter under few big leave trees. It suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter