In the Rooftop

Rooftop Love

Chapter 2


 

Finally, I arrived in Korea. I wait in the airport until my ride came.

"Annyeong Miss Park. Your father sent me to pick you up." says a man in a black suit. He must be Mr. Choi, our butler when I was young.

"Ah, neh. My father told me that you'll be picking me up." I reply. I let him take my bag and place it in the compartment of the car.

He opens the door and I hop in, making myself comfortable. In less than 1 hour, we arrive in Seoul Art Korea.

"Call me if you need anything, Miss Park. Your father told me to watch over you during the weekends. So expect me to pick you up here every Saturdays." says Mr. Choi.

I nod politely. "Kamsa."

I grabbed my bags and head to the school's office.

"Annyeong" says a lady. "Julie Park?"

"Neh. Uhm. You can call me Eun Hee. That's my Korean name." I say

"Very well Miss Eun Hee, I am Kim Hye Jeon. I will be the one to give you a tour around the school." she says.

I follow her while she explains about my schedule and other activities.

After walking around, she brings me to the dorm where I'll be staying. Since my father requested, I will be having my own room. Miss Hye Jeon hands me my schedule and leaves.

Few minutes later, I got bored. So I went out and walked around the campus. I somehow feel awkward by the way people know me because of my father. I hear other students talking about me and my performance on the 'Romeo and Juliette' play. Pfft, it was no big deal anyway so I ignored it.

I went to the rooftop to get some air and look at the view from above. I breathe in the fresh breeze of the air. Oh how I missed Korea.

"You're not supposed to be here, you know."

I turned to see who it was. A handsome korean guy walks toward me.

"So, you're the new student? Julie Park?" he asks.

"It's Eun Hee." I say "Park Eun Hee. Julie is just my English name."

"Hmm." He leans on the railings and looks at city. I do the same. There was a moment of silence between us.

"How do you know me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Don't be surprised. Everyone's talking about your coming." He replied. 

I nod and I notice his name tag. Byun Baekhyun. Sounds familiar I thought.

"So, you're Baekhyun?"

He looks at me and smiles. "Yeah."

"Uhh what are you doing here then?" I say, starting the conversation.

"Staying away from girls like you who swoon and go crazy after me. Hmph, pathetic."

I snorted (whoops) "And why would girls do that?"

"Oh forget it. At least you're not like them." Baekhyun replies.

"Was that suppose to be a compliment?"

He just smiled and looked away. The school bell rings. "That's my cue." he says "See you around, Eun Hee."


 

As I walk back to my room, a girl approaches me.

"Annyeong! You must be Eun Hee!" 

"Yes." I say.

"I'm Hyun Ji. I stay in the room next to yours." Says Hyun Ji.

"Ohh, that's nice. At least I know who my neighbor is now." 

She laughed. "Have you met other people in school?"

"Well, aside from you, yes. I did. Byun Baekhyun was his name."

"Baekhyun oppa?!" She exclaims.

I nod. "Uhh waeyo?"

"He's my older brother."

"Ahh, I see."

 

Hyun Ji is only 16 years old while her brother Baekhyun is 18, like me. We walked around the school and talk about ourselves.

"So Hyun Ji," I say "Uhh why do girls swoon over your brother?"

She giggles. "Because he is going to debut soon with his friends. They are called 'EXO'. Oppa is the lead vocalist and one of the main dancers too."

"Jinjja?"

She continues to tell me more about them as we walk.

"There are six of them in the group. Suho, Kai, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppars." Hyun Ji says. " They usually stay in the rooftop if they have nothing to do. Keke. Don't tell anyone okay? Nobody knows. Arraso?"

"Neh" I reply.

We go back to our rooms and rest. I say good night to Hyun Ji and thanked her for accompanying me. I lay in my bed with the thought of EXO........and Byun Baekhyun

For some reason he caught my attention and i couldn't get him off my mind. There is something about him....Something about him that I feel like I should know.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2


 

Annyeong Readers ~

Thank you for reading! Kamsa hamnida ^^ 

LOVE IT? HATE IT?

Please leave a comment after you read!

I will update soon! 

SARANGHAE ~ 

                                                                 - Silvermoonx