I meet Exo

Rooftop Love

CHAPTER 3


 

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. 6:30 am. I get up and get dressed for the first period, P.E, which starts at 7:15. The sun was so high and I was sweating by the time I got to the field. In the crowd of students, I see Hyun Ji with other senior boys. I look around to see if Baekhyun was anywhere but I couldn't find him.

"Unnie!" someone calls from behind.

"Oh, Hyun Ji, you surprised me."

"Keke, mianhae unnie..."

"It's alright." I say

"Annyeong! You must be Park Eun Hee." says a tall guy with a deep voice that definately not suites his appearance.

"Yes, I am." I reply.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, Exo-K's rapper." He says and offers his hand.

"Oh, so you're part of Exo...It's nice to meet you."

Other four guys approached us and introduce themselves. Kim Suho the leader of Exo-K, DO Kyungsoo or simply 'D.O', Oh Sehun the maknae of the group and Kim Jong-In but he prefers to be called as 'Kai'. Exo.....I finally met them.

During the period I was jogging along with Chanyeol since the others went ahead of us.

"Uhm, Chanyeol, why is Baekhyun not around?" I asked sounding curios.

"Ah Baekhyun hyung? You met him already?" he replies

"Yeah...just yesterday."

"Ahh neh. You see, Baekhyun has breathing problems. Like the worst case of asthma." 

"Oh."

"Yeah, he got into an accident when he was a young. Ever since then, he got exempted from P.E." Chanyeol continues.

The whistle blew and we stopped jogging.

"How come you know so much about him?" I ask as we walk towards the bleachers.

"We've been bestfriends since kinder....but, Baekhyun hyung, he changed a lot. Ever since the accident." he says.

"Waeyo? What's the accident about? Why is it such a big deal?"

"A building fire accident."

My heart stops. I remember being in one too. Then a flashblack appears. 

"He got stuck in the building with his playmate. The girl was unconcious and he kept yelling for help. When the firemen came, they rescued him but the girl was left behind. When the fire was out, they said that there was no sign of the young girl's body. Baekhyun was so mad at himself. He swore to find the girl where ever she is. If she's still alive."

I froze. I couldn't say a word as I recall what happened back then. I can feel my eyes getting teary. That accident gave me nightmares....until now. I wipe my eyes with my palms so that Chanyeol won't notice.

"Eun Hee? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Chanyeol asks.

"Nothing" I reply. "That must be pretty hard for him."

"Yep."

We walk towards Hyun Ji and the other boys.

"Come on guys." Says Kai "Let's get something to eat. It's breakfast time."

"Yeah, i'm starving!" Sehun yells.

We walk to the cafeteria to get breakfast. Baekhyun came earlier than the others and was sitting alone in the table. I try to push off the thought about him being the kid that I was playing with before the accident happened. We grabbed our food and I sat in front of him pretending not to know anything.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3


 

Hey readers ~

Annyeong :) Hope you're enjoying my story so far!

Thanks for reading ~

LOVE IT? HATE IT?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT~ ^^

KAMSA HAMNIDA!

SARANGHAE <3

                                   -Silvermoonx