Love is the air

Rooftop Love

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 5


 

 

I spent the rest of the day waiting in my room for dinner. I was singing IU's 'I need a boy' along with my guitar. Someone knocked on my door......When I opened it, it was Hyun Ji.

"Unnie~!" she says

"Ah Hyun Ji, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you singing outside the door so I knocked. Sorry to disturbed you." 

"It's okay." I say "Is it dinner time already?"

"Neh! Let's go down together."

 

 

We went down to the dining hall and I hid my necklace inside my shirt so that Baekhyun won't notice. I see the boys sitting on the same table druring breakfast. Kai sees us and invites us to sit with them. We walked towards their table and I see a vacant chair beside Baekhyun. I wasn't suppose to take the chair beside him but Hyun Ji sat beside Sehun already so I don't have a choice.

"How was your day noona?" Sehun asks

"It was...fun." I say " I had a lot of stuff to prepare for my debut. It's so pressuring though."

"Ahh don't worry noona, we also felt the same when we were told that we are going to debut. It was so pressuring but worth it!" Says D.O

"Hopefully." In the corner of my eye, I see Baekhyun glancing at me every now and then. Though I'm not sure if he's looking at me or looking for the necklace.

"Ya, oppars!" Says Hyun Ji "Have you heard unnie sing? Her voice is so amazing! I heard her singing in the room a while ago!."

"Well Eun Hee is beautiful. It is imposibble for her to not have a beautiful voice too." Chanyeol says.

"Maybe you can sing for us next time!" Suho says "Like, when we record our first single."

"Ahh that's nice of you oppas," I say "Thank you."

 

 

When everyone was done eating, they all went back to their rooms to get some sleep.

Before I can stand, Baekhyun suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Wait..." He says in a voice that only I could hear. My heart was beating fast. I froze and I didn't say a word. I can feel my palms getting sweaty. I tried to wipe it in my pants but Baekhyun was holding it too tight. We waited for everyone to leave. Nobody noticed us getting left behind. He was dragging me to the stairs on the way to the rooftop. None of us said a word.

When we reached to rooftop, I released my hand from his tight grip.

"Why did you bring me here?"

He stepped closer to me "You knew that it was me didn't you?" his voice sounded shaky.

"What are you talking about?" I say trying to sound innocent.

"The necklace....." He finally said "You.....It's you. You were that girl...the girl that I was playing with."

I swallowed hard. I felt him trying to hold back his tears. I stayed silent

"I'm so stupid...Park Eun Hee....How can I not notice...I remember now." Baekhyun says "You're Julie...I call you Julie before"

"Baekhyun-" I say

"Did you know how long I waited for you?!" His voice was tensed. He was mad. Mad at himself.

I tried to speak but the words didn't come out. To my surprise, he grabbed me by the waist and hugged me. I felt chills run down my spine.

"I'm so sorry Eun Hee." he says "I'm so sorry for leaving you. I was so stupid for not coming back. I'm sorry."

He hugs me tighter and I can barely get air into my lungs. I hugged him back and I can feel the warmth of our bodies as we are pressed together.

"It's okay." I say. "We were kids back then. Don't blame yourself."

"I promise never to leave you again." Baekhyun says.

 

 

We stayed silent for a little while then we both let go.

He was smiling at me....for the first time. He was so different now. He was happy and not serious. We sat together and talked about what happened to us after the accident. After a few minutes of talking, he walked me back to my room. He stayed outside the door and didn't ask to enter.

"Good night Eun Hee." Baekhyun says and smiles.

I smiled back. "Good night Baekhyun."

I closed the door. I heard his footsteps as he walks away. I slightly open the door again to take a peak and I see Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun hyung! Where have you been? I was looking for you around the-" Chanyeol cuts himself off "Ya! Hyung, why are your smiling like that? Waeyo? What happened to you?"

"Mwuh rah goo?" Baekhyun asks

"Baekhyun! You're creeping me out. Stop that."

"Aish! Shikoro! Let's just go now."

 

I laughed silently and closed the door behind me. I lay in my bed with feelings that words can't describe.

 

END OF CHAPTER 5


 

 

Annyeong ~

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

 

LIKE IT? HATE IT? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!

KAMSA HAMNIDAAAA ~

SARANGHAE! <3

                                  -Silvermoonx