Memory from a Necklace

Rooftop Love

CHAPTER 4


 

 

I try to act normal throughout breakfast time. I look at him every now and then. The only memory that I have of him was a necklace with a letter B pendant. He gave it before the building was caught on fire.

 

 

"Eun Hee," Suho breaks in.

I smiled and gave him my attention.

"You're from America right?" he continues.

"Neh. I moved there when I was young." I reply.

"Then, why did you go to Seoul just now?" Asks D.O as he helps himself through his third sandwhich.

"We had to stay there because of the family business. I wanted to come back but my dad never let me, after I got into an accident when I was young." I looked at Baekhyun to see his reaction but he was just busy eating.

"I admire how fluent you are in speaking Korean after all these years." Says Sehun

"Thanks, my mom was the one who taught me and my brother."

"You have a brother too?!" Hyun Ji says excitedly.

"Yeah..he's just 8"

"Anyway," Chanyeol said "I heard that you also perform on plays back in America."

"Yes I did. I was Juliette in the 'Romeo and Juliette play"

"No wonder...You're English name is Juliette right?" Suho laughed.

"Neh."

 

We finish our meals and head to our next class. Since I was in training, I was separated from the others. I was in one on one lessons with my vocal teacher. Matching pitch wasn't so hard for me since I had lessons back in America. So far I'm doing good, according to my teacher.

By 3:00pm classes were over. We were free to do anything. I grabbed my guitar and went to the rooftop hoping that nobody was there. I recall what happened ten years ago. Baekhyun and I were playing in the stairs when the fire started. I don't remember what exactly happened. The next thing I knew, I was lying in the hospital with the necklace still around my neck. I wouldn't have remembered Baekhyun if it wasn't for the necklace. A year after that, we moved to America.

 

 

"I told you, you're not suppose to be here." says a voice from behind.

I turned and saw Baekhyun. "Oh..Uhm..Sorry." I say "I got bored in my room so I went here."

He stayed silent like he always is.

"I......uhm..." I stopped as he turned to look at me. I felt my cheeks flushed. Hope it wasn't red.

I cleared my throat "Chanyeol told me why you are excused from P.E."

He nods "Yeah, asthma"

"How did you get it?" I didn't mean to ask but the words just came out of my mouth (whoops)

"You have a lot of questions, do you?" Baekhyun says "Are you that curios?"

He sounded annoyed so I didn't insist. 

"Sorry. Nevermind about that."

I grabbed my guitar and walked away from him.

"I'll go now. You probably want to be alone." I say

"Wait..." he says.

I turned and he walks toward me......Only 12 inches away. He looks at my chest. My heart stops and I swallowed hard.

"Crap" I thought "He probably saw the necklace"

Just before he opens his mouth to say a word, the door slams open.

"There you are!" Suho interupts. "I've been looking for you hyung, our manager wants to see us."

Baekhyun looks at me in the eye for the last time and walks away from me without another word.

"Oh Eun Hee. Sorry if I disturbed your conversation." Suho apologizes.

I smiled back "It's okay oppa."

"See you around! We need to go now. Take care okay."

"Okay." I say, trying to avoid Baekhyun's eyes.

When they left, I felt a relief in my chest. I ran back to my room and closed the door. Breathing hard.

"No" I say to myself "I can't tell him the truth.....not just yet"

 

END OF CHAPTER 4


Annyeong readers! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! I will try to update soon.

Kamsa ~ Much love <3 <3 <3

 

LOVE IT? HATE IT?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

SARANGHAE ~ xx

                                      -Silvermoonx