S E V E N

♦Sweet Like A Chocolate♦

Yuri’s POV

I played Girls Girls Girls song in my phone before went to school. As my car passed by the EM Cafe,I was thinking that maybe I should make a stop on the way back home later. I ran a little to my class to find Tiffany but she’s not there. Hmm where is she?

“Baekhi! Have you seen Tiffany?”

“Err no. I just arrived.” Oh yea. Lol. I looked for her in every class that she always went but still,no sign of her. I went back to my class. Only Baekhyun and me in the class. Where the hell is everybody? Weird. I sat on my place and opened a comic.

Baekhyun stood up from his sit then he went to his locker. I saw him put another bag into the locker.

“What’s that? Are you the head of the drug syndiket?”

“Yaa. I’m not that bad. It’s my clothes. I want to go to somewhere after school.” He said while he locked his locker. I closed the comic and started to have a chat with him for a while.

“Somewhere? Oooo you have a date don’t you? Haha.”

“Err haa jyeah.” He scratched his back of the neck. Is he really going for a date? Hm. I don’t want to know. Few minutes later,all of my classmates came. I asked Xiumin.

“Hey,where were you and others go?”

“Oh,we were fighting over the icecream coupon for the Canteen’s Day.” Whatheheck Xiumin?

“Ice cream coupon? Haha. Okay. Thanks.” It’s only about the ice cream coupon? Duh. I already decided to not going to the Canteen’s Day next week. That festival is such a boring thing unless L.Joe wants to come.

As I focused doing my History’s note,suddenly Baekhyun handed me something.

“Here. The ice cream coupon. You don’t have one right since you did not join them to fighting to get this coupon.”

“Err thanks? You’re acting really weird Baekhyun. You know that?” He never talked to me more than two minutes. He never give me something relevant. He once gave me a fake worm for my birthday. =.=’

“Me? Weird? Huh. No way.” He left. Okay. He’s not weird. He is insane. Lol. Such a psycho.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Yuri said I’m weird. Lol. Today is my first day working in the EM Cafe.

*to the EM Cafe*

“Oh here you are. Okay. Listen.  Open your eyes and ears. You see this room? This room is specialize for the blind dates only. You may help our maknae,Zelo at the front door. Our customers may not know you but no worries,we will help you to get some customers and fans. There,you see that brochure section? Our CEO has renewed it. That brochure contains our names and biography.” What a really long words from err,I looked to his nametag and his name is Lay? Ohhkay.

“Aaaa nae. But my name?” I don’t want people to know my real name. It’s dangerous.

“Oh,we changed it already. Your new name is Back-Light.” Huh? Back-Light? Are you kidding me? They changed it without asking me? Wait,why must light? Then he left. I changed to my uniform and went to the front door. Zelo bowed to me. Then he looked so surprised.

“You? Hahaha. So hyung,you’re the new waiter? Ahaha.” He just keep laughed,laughed and laughed.

“Are you done? You better keep your mouth shut or else I will make you regret to have me as your partner here.” I gave him a cold,sharp gaze. He stop laughing. Good. Why must I met him? Luckily we are not in the same class.

“But,hyung. You already know right that most of the girls in our school often came here.” Eh. How come I did not think about that? OMG. One big problem is coming. Congratz to me.

I make a hush towards Zelo. Let’s just focus on how to get a customers today. Back-Light,hwaiting!

I heard Lay’s conversation which I heard my name.

“Next time,you can be served by our new waiter,Back-Light. He’s quite good with girls.” I gulped. That specky girl looked at me and gave me a bright smile. Well,maybe today is a good day for me. I make a thumbs up to Lay.

“Daehyun,what are you doing over there? Come here.” Chen hyung shouted. Daehyun hyung looked so anxious. He must be waiting for his customer. Or his girlfriend.

“Aish. I want to wait for Yuri.” He left. And I was like,err Yuri? Which Yuri? Kwon Yuri? No way! She never came here. I chuckled by myself and my eyes suddenly got widened when I saw Kwon Yuri is only 10 steps away from me. OHMYGOD. SO this is true? That Yuri?!!!

I need to hide. I don’t want her to know I’m working here. No,no and no! I ran into the kitchen. That’s when I bumped into Minseok hyung.

“Yo dude. Watch where you’re going. What’s the rush?” I don’t know why I’m drenched in sweat.

“Err can I have other works? In the kitchen maybe?”

“What? Why so sudden?” He keeps asking question. I’m afraid if Yuri saw me in here.

“I..I just,I still can’t get used at the front door. Please. I’ll wash the plates.” I said. Please. I want t stay in the kitchen until Yuri left. I saw Daehyun hyung talking with Yuri. She knew him? WEIRD.

“Oh okay then. Make sure you clean it well okay.”

“Oh yes,I will. Thank you.” I bowed to Minseok hyung as much as I can. But one thing that makes me thinking. Yuri were talking with Daehyun hyung. I thought she never want to step into this cafe. Hmm.

They were talking as if they have something special relationship. Eh,why must I bother? Pft.

 

To be continued..

 

Yayyyyy okay. I did it!! I post two chapters today. Lalalala. *dance crazily* Do read and comments! Thanks to all my subscribers and commenters. You guys are the best~~ :)) Have some crazy moments by BaekYeol! Lol