F O U R

♦Sweet Like A Chocolate♦

Author’s POV

Today is Saturday. Yuri wake up early in the morning happily because she knew every weekend,she and her family will be going out. She tunes in T-Ara N4’S Jeon Won Diary song on her radio and get started to followed the steps of the dance.

“Ting garing garing ga ting!” She kept saying the same lyrics several times. While she gets crazy by herself,she did not notice several times of knock on her door.

“Yuri!” Yuri got startled and she fell down to the floor.

“Omo. Oppa! You love to make me suprise don’t you?” She checked on her knees to see any bruises or anything and gave L.Joe a sharp gaze.

“Aww. Mian. I knocked already but you keep ‘garing garing ting’ by yourself. Here.” L.Joe helped Yuri to get up and they both sat on the bed. While Yuri still humming the song,L.Joe keeps looked to his watch.

“Yuri-ah,now only 8.a.m. What if we go to the amusement park by 10? You want?” As soon as she heard the amusement park word,she suddenly stopped the music.

“Mwoh? Chincaa yo? I want! I want!” Her eyes got widened and she smiled so brightly as she hold L.Joe’s arms.

“Eyy wait. But usually only couples went there. Hurm. We’re siblings. It’s no fun.” She suddenly changed her face expressions. L.Joe make a smirk and said,

“How could you said that? It’s okay. Not only both of us will go. My friends will be with us too.”

“Only your friends? Am I the only girl? Not fair. Heh.” She grabbed Bearbear and hugged it tightly.

“That’s good right? You always get jealous whenever I got close with other girls. So it’s a yes?”

“Hmm okay.”

“That’s my girl.” L.Joe said as he pat Yuri’s head. Yuri loves that. Many people envious of them. They never saw siblings that close like a lover before.

Yuri layed down on her bed as she thinking what would she do when she arrives at the amusement park. Other than that,she feel so curious who is L.Joe’s friends that will be joining her.

*On the way to the Lotte World.

“Oppa,which friends of you that will be with us later? Your Teen Top gangs? I’m so curious.” Yuri said that as she the radio. She still waiting for L.Joe’s answer.

“You’ll see.” Yuri sighed. She just looked to her right side while watching the scenery. L.Joe knew she was sulking so L.Joe pinched her left cheek and said,

“Don’t be like this. You’re gonna be thankful to me later.” Yuri felt more curious after listened to L.Joe’s words.

*10 minutes later

“Ooookayyy. We’re here now. Let’s go!” L.Joe grabbed Yuri’s hand and they entered the the Lotte World’s front gate. But still,Yuri’s face expression still does not change.

....................................................................................................................

 

“Hyung,I feel so awkward being here. I mean look at us. All of us are boys. No fun at all.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll call our customers to come.” Daehyun said as he took out his phone and started to dialing numbers. Some of the couples gaves them a weird stare. Of course they are. 5 HOT BOYS at the amusement park? Lol.

“Yo. Where are you now dude? I’m here already.”  Kai said. The other 4 boys looked at him blankly. Zelo suddenly become’s Daehyun’s assistant to call some of their customers. As usual,the  maknae always being bullied by the hyungs.

“Oppa,what are we waiting for? I want to buy that mickey mouse headband!” Yuri pulled L.Joe’s hand but L.Joe keeps looking to his watch and his phone.

“Yaa Byunghun!” Yuri startled by that voice. Yuri turned back and she looked so surprised.

“K...Kai?”

“Oops. Not just me. Look behind.” Kai showed Yuri the other 4 boys who were standing in one line. Lol. Like a soldiers.

Yuri does not know them except fot Zelo and Luhan.  But then,her eyes got widened again.

“Dae..Daehyun-shi?” She smiled. So do Daehyun. L.Joe smirked. Yuri looked totally happy to see her own crush at the amusement park. Suddenly L.Joe whispered to Yuri,

“I told you. You’ll be thankful to me.” Yuri hit L.Joe stomach.

“Erm hyung. Don’t you want to introduce us?” Zelo asked to Daehyun.

“Oh sorry. Yuri-shi,let me introduce them. This is Zelo. You know him right? Our maknae. This is Luhan. The cutest one. Then this is Bang Yong Guk. Our hot waiter. He is the one I told you before. And guys,this is Yuri.” Three of them bowed respectly to Yuri and Yuri did the same. They looked like they have been mesmerized by Yuri’s cuteness and because of that Yuri got blushed.

“Stop staring her. She’s mine okay?” L.Joe said as he put his hand around Yuri’s shoulder. Kai laughed. Daehyun can’t stop staring at her until L.Joe gave him a cold gaze.

“So,what are we going to do now oppa?” Yuri asked L.Joe. L.Joe thinks for a while. Everyone stay silent like in a meeting with their CEO.

“Yuri,I’ll let you go. You said amusement park for couples right? Go choose one of them.” L.Joe pulled back his hand. Luhan,Zeloi,Kai and Yong Guk make a sign to choose them. Except for Daehyun. He just stood still and looked to the ground.

“Err Daehyun oppa?” Daehyun feel so happy and so shocked meanwhile the other four looks so disappointed. Yuri said thanks to L.Joe as they left Yuri and Daehyun alone. Of course Yuri will choose Daehyun. Her own crush. The atmosphere between them were so awkward.

“Shall we go now?”

“Eo? Aaaa nae.” Yuri said. Her cheeks turned pink. She blushed too much. Daehyun sometimes looked at her secretly.

She’s cute.” Daehyun said in his heart and smiled.

 

To be continued..

 

Sorry for the late update again! So here. Hope you guys like it! 

Do read and comments! :)

Sorry if there are so many grammatical errors. I did not make a double check. Lol. I'll update the next chappie so soon! 

                                                 

 

That's our Yuri. Urgh hotness overload.