F I V E

♦Sweet Like A Chocolate♦

Author’s POV

As Daehyun and Yuri walked together,there were many eyes watching them. Indeed,one of them is L.Joe. He was quite worried about his only sister.

“Byunghun,should we follow them? You look so anxious.” Kai said to L.Joe. L.Joe tried to act cool but he just can’t. Everything has shown on his face.

“No,no I’m okay. Guys,let’s go to the haunted house shall we?”

“W..whaa..whatt?!! Are you crazy? No. I’m not going.” Kai keeps shaking his head to the left and to the right.

“Err hyung,but why? There are so many games and rides in here. Why must the haunted house?” Zelo slowly asked. L.Joe laughed. Kai and Zelo looked at him weirdly.

“Guys,we’re namjas. Don’t be so afraid. Right Yong Guk? What’s the use you got muscles? Haha?” L.Joe keeps laughed and laughed. Kai thought to himself that L.Joe acting like that because he is worried about Yuri.

“Yo dude?! Calm down. Why don’t we find Yuri and Daehyun first? Okay?” Kai pat L.Joe’s  shoulder and Zelo and Yong Guk just nodded his head non stop to make the plans to go to the haunted house be cancelled.

“Eo. Aaa okay then,” L.Joe scratched back of his neck.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Eo? Mickey mouse headband!” Yuri ran towards the shop. She looked so childish whenever she saw Mickey Mouse.  Yuri picked the mickey headband and tried it on her head. She smiled by herself.

“Here.” Yuri turned to Daehyun and saw Daehyun handed out some money to the shop owner.

“Eh wait. I can buy it. Take your money back.”

“It’s okay. My treat.” Daehyun smiled to her. Yuri can’t stop giggling.

“Then I should buy you one too.” Yuri took another mickey headband and put it on Daehyun’s head. Daehyun feel a little bit embarrassed but when he saw excitement on Yuri’s face,he just ignored that feelings.

“T..thanks.”

“Such a cute couple! Here,take this as a gift.” The ahjumma said. Yuri and Daehyun laughed awkwardly. Daehyun took the lollipop that had given from the ahjumma.

“Let’s ride the rollercoaster!” Kai said in a high tone to make Yuri and Daehyun heard them. Yuri looked so surprised to see her brother and others.

“Waa,you guys got matching headbands and lollipops huh? Awww.” Yong Guk said. Yuri quickly ran next to L.Joe. Suddenly the atmostphere became awkward. That awkward moment when Zelo tried to makes jokes but it’s not that funny. =.=’

“Oppa,I wanna ride merry go round.” Yuri whispered to L.Joe. L.Joe’s eyes got widened.

“What? Yuri,you’re 17 now. Ride others.” L.Joe suddenly became serious. But it stands not for a long time.

“Oppa..oppa..” Yuri makes a cute voice. Kai,Zelo,Yong Guk and Daehyun heard it and they smiled. They was thinking riding the merry go round is worst than going to the haunted house.

“Ugh okay okay. Let’s go.”

“Yayy!” Yuri jumped a little. Zelo sighed to himself.

“Hyung,why all of our customers so busy today?”

“ I don’t know either. Haish.” They arrived infront of the merry go round ride and suddenly Yong Guk stopped them.

“I’ve got an idea. The one who wants to ride is Yuri-shi right? Why won’t just you go ride it? We can wait here.” Yuri smiled and went up to the ride happily. The six boys waited for her as if they’re her brothers. Haha.

“L.Joe,let’s go catch some food after this. I’m so damn hungry,” Kai said.

*15 minutes later*

“Kyaaa I’m so full!” Zelo said as he tapped his stomach. They had a lot of fun when they managed to ride on the rollercoaster. Lotte World are so big. They did not managed to play all the games and rides. L.Joe promised them to come and meet again.

“Err thanks for this.” Yuri said as she held the mickey headband.

“Aniyo. Thanks to you too. I got a lot of fun today. Don’t forget to come to the cafe okay?” Yuri nodded and get into the car. L.Joe and Yuri left and waved to everyone.

“Oppa,you’re jealous when I’m with Daehyun right? Haha.” L.Joe smirked. He keeps his focused on his driving and acting cool.

“No,I’m not.”

“Yes you are. That’s why you find me again don’t you? Just admit it oppa. Whatever it is,gomawo.” L.Joe suddenly created a smile on his face. He is happy when Yuri is happy. Yuri fell asleep on their way home. L.Joe pat Yuri’s head and said,

“I love you my dorky sis.”

 

To be continued..

 

Hoyeahhhh~!! I'm backkkk! *do the head banging* I am so so so sorry for not updating! *bow 180 degrees* but thanks to all my new subscribers and commenters for waiting for quite a long time. I am so relieved that my big final exams has finished. Oh and so so sorry because this chapter is so short. *slap myself* This fic will be continue as usual and i will keep updating. :) Thanks once again! There will be more Baekhyun in the next chap. PROMISE. :) Do read and comments!~ *throws LuHan* Lol

 

Have some Baekhyun here and..yehet. Lol