O N E

♦Sweet Like A Chocolate♦

 

Yuri’s POV

“1,2,34..” I keep repeating the same choreo. Body wave then twirling around. I followed the sad melody of the music. I showed the sadness through the dance. That’s how I show my passion for dancing.

I layed down to the floor while stretching my right leg to 90 degree. I mixed the choreo with some ballad movements. At the of the song,I keep twirl twirl twirl and twirl.

“Erm. You’re such a beautiful dancer.” That words stop me. I wonder whose voice is it. It sounds from a boy. I wanted to turned back to see who is he but suddenly a strange voice came.

“You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy..”  That voice is so familiar. BAMM! I fell down from the bed. It’s a dream. Eyyy. I opened my eyes and I saw L.joe’s smiling. So that sunshine song was him? Grr.

“What are you doing oppa? I did not managed to know whose voice that said I’m a beautiful dancer. Ishh.” I climbed up back to my bed. I stared L.joe with a puffy eyes. I’m still in daze and sleepy.

“Awww you already beautiful. You’re late. You should get bath now.” LATE? OMG. To school! I forgot to my alarm. Duhh!

I ran to the bathroom. After finished getting bathed,I wear my school uniform. I combed my hair then tie it like a pony tail. At the same time,I kept thinking who is’he’. ‘He’ in my dream.

“Ahh whatever.” I picked up my bag and ran to the stairs. I just drink the plain water and eat the sandwiches that my mom made.

“I’m late. I got to go! Annyeong!” I kissed both of my parent’s cheek but I poke L.joe’s cheeks before I get into the car.

“Aishh.” I mehrong to L.joe while I waved to him. On the way to the school,I saw EXOTIC MATOKI Cafe. Herm. I really want to know how it looks like. Hot hot the workers are.

“Jaewoong ahjussi,pick me on 1.00 p.m. I don’t have extra class today.”

“Okay” I smiled and waved to him. As I walked into the school gate,I already saw Fany smiling brightly to me.

“Yaa! Wae so late? Oversleep?”

“Hehe. Ani. I just have a good dream.”

“Chincaa? What is it? Tell me.” Fany hold my hands.

“Erm no,no. It’s a secret. Let’s go. We’re late.” I walked and when I turned around I can saw Fany’s smirk. Haha.

  ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mrs Hwang gives a speech during the opening assembly. Once again she reminded all of us to prepare for the exam. When she left,some of the students started to chattering around.

“Yuri-yah,let’s make a visit to EM Cafe before going home okay? I’ll treat you.” Make a visit? That’s not a cemetery to visit. It’s a cafe. Should I or should I not? I’m still not ready mentally and physically. Lol.

“Err I don’t think I could make it.”

“Aaaa wae? Yuri,you’re the only girl that never been there you know.”

“Nahh it’s okay. I want to go home. I promised Jaewoong Ahjussi already.” I quickly grabbed my Biology notes and did some works.

*Recess time

I stayed in the class to finished some notes. Then,someone knocked on the door. I looked at him. Eyy it’s Baekhyun. Sometimes serious,sometimes funny. Aaaa I don’t understand him at all.

“Wanna some?” Baekhyun offering an apple that he has bite to me. Ohh my.

“Err no thanks?” He left. Duh. What’s wrong with him?

 

Baekhyun’s POV

It’s P.A now. (Physical Acticities) Yay! I love play time. I went to the changing room and change iinto sports suit.

Mr. Kang came to the field in full black sports suit. One thing that I saw from a far was his yellow whistle around his neck. Lol.

“Okay,today let’s go back to your childhood days. DODGEBALL!” Ehh? Dodgeball? Ohh man. I thought we’re gonna play soccer. We’re 17 now and we’re playing dodgeball? Ridiculous.

“We’re not playing alone guys. The girls will joins us!” What?? No! Himchan and Xiumin,I can see a big smile on their face.

“I will choose your own partner. Don’t try to escape.” Ohh I hate this. I really hate this. I need freedom!

“Baekhyun,your partner is Yuri. Go stand over there.” Thanks a lot Mr. Kang. Grr. Why must her?

“Rule of the game is,the boys need to protect your partner which is the girl. If your partner been hit by the ball,both of the couple will automatically OUT~!” Mr. Kang explained the rules one by one. Pft. As if we never played this game before.

“YOU have to protect me. There will be a reward for the winners.” Yuri said to me. Rewards? Mr Kang did not said anything about rewards. All I heard is about OUT. Lol.

 

To be continued..

P/S: Aaaa first chap is here! At last. It's kinda short right? T.T Sorry for the long wait. I try to update as soon as the exams are done okay? Do subscribe and comments! :)