T W O

♦Sweet Like A Chocolate♦

Yuri’s POV

“Rewards?” Huh. I just make that up to make him focused on this game. I don’t know why but I like this kind of game. It reminds me when I’m 7. I’m always played this game with L.Joe in the backyard with mom and dad.

“Are you dreaming or what?” Baekhyun said.  I suddenly grabbed his shirt to make sure I’m safe from the ball.

“I’m not. Just focus on the game.” While I said that,Himchan and Sohyun got eliminated. Aww how fast.

Xiumin’s turn to throw the ball but Baekhyun managed to dodged itt. Phew.

“Yaa! Stop dragging me!” He yelled at me. I stopped.

“I just..” He cut my words.

“I’m the one who needs to defend you. Not you.” Urghh . Whatever.

Only Baek-Me and Dujoon-Jiyoon couple left in the game. Baekhi asked me to throw the ball but Dujoon managed to dodged the ball. Some of the students cheering for us. Baekhyun and me tried to turn around and on that time the ball got hit on my head. Duh. It’s damn hurt.

“You’re okay? Sorry. My fault.” He pat my head. I gave him a smirk.

“Nah I’m okay.” So that’s how the game ended. No rewards. Haha.

*At Home

“I’m back!” I said while I’m searching some food in the fridge.

“Aww my little sis is back! How’s school?” L.Joe pinched both of my cheeks. Grr.

“Stop it! School? Just fine.” I sipped some ice lemon tea. How refreshing.

“Later,come with me to EM Cafe nae?” I almost choked. What? EM Cafe? Am I misheard or what? OMG.

“Err but wae oppa? I’m tired.”

“Eyy. I want to meet a friend. You’re gonna be okay after meet the workers in there. No more words. Go clean up yourself and we’re gonna get going after lunch.” What a long words from him until I could not said anything. Hmph.

What am I going to do? I never went there before but now? I’m going with L.Joe. Wait it’s okay Yuri. It’s okay. You have L.Joe. He’ll be with me. Nothing to be worried.

Eo. I do worry about something! JUNG DAEHYUN! *facepalm*

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Thanks for coming. Please come again okay? You got my number right?” I gave them a wink. The girls started to chuckle and giggles. Who in this world does not know me huh? I’m,Jung Daehyun,the wink and dating expert. Tehee.

As I put the tray on the desk,Kai suddenly ran towards me.

“Hyung,,my friemd will come in just any minutes. Can you replace my shift for a while?”

“Oh okay. A girl or a boy?” I’m so curious yeahh!

“Boy. Wae?”

“Nothing. Go do some work first.” Kai has a friend in this area? He never told me.”

*A few minutes later

There are so many customers today. Our today special menu is the SET B. There will be a plate of carbonara,a glass of fresh orange,and a pavlova as the dessert. Hoho. Yummy.

“Hi girls! Here you are. Enjoy your desserts and Zelo will serve you guys” Zelo was totally popular among noonas. Good for him. Keke. Looks like Kai’s friend is here!

“Chen,help me on table 10.Thanks.” I decided to take the order from Kai’s friend.

“Hi! Welcome to EM Cafe. Err may I take your order?” I smiled as I could.

“Hyung,this is L.Joe and this is his sister,Yuri.” I shake hands with L.Joe . Soon as I turned my face to Yuri,my heart feel something weird. My heart suddenly beating fast. Whattheheck?

“I’m Daehyun.”

“I’m..I’m Yu..Yuri.” She’s stuttering. How cute.

“Yuri-ah.you can be served by Daehyun. I want to have a chat with Kai. Go.” I can see Yuri’s face suddenly turned red.

“Erm oppa. No..”

“Let’s go! Let’s have hot chocolate okay? I’ll make it for you.” I cut her words and pulled her hands. We sat near the window so that there will not be any awkward atmosphere.

“I never saw you around here. Or specifically,in this cafe. New student?”

“No. I school around here.” She just keep looking down.

“Seoul HighSchool?” Why you never been here? It’s so near from your school.” I don’t know why I’m asking too much questions to her. LOL.

“ Err I’m..I’m busy.”

“Oh.”

“Hyung,two hot chocolates. Eh new girl? Hi! I’m Luhan!”

“Hi? I’m Yuri.” Luhan gave me a weird gaze. What’s wrong with him? Duh.

“Wait a minute.” I followed Luhan to the counter.

“Hyung,she is cute! But I never saw her.” Luhan said that while I peeked on Yuri. She drinks the hot choco.

“She is Kai’s friend sis. She’s new here. I think she still in shock because of our hotness and handsomeness.” Luhan and I laughed at the same time.

Somehow I think I need to know her more. I’m not saying she is weird. She has something really special that makes my heart thumping like crazy. What am I saying? ISH. I returned to my place and she quickly changed her gaze to somewhere else.

“Erm you wanna meet Yong Guk?” He’s one of the hot guys in here.”

“Err no thanks?”

“I bet you really don’t know about us don’t you. Heh it’s okay. I have work to do. I hope we can meet again and know each other well nae?” I called her name.

“Yuri-shi?”

“Nae?” I gave a wink to her and I saw her face suddenly got blushed. Seriously. that was the cutest face I’ve ever saw. Hehe.

 

To be continued..

Sorry for the late updates. *Bow 90 degrees*. I'm quite busy with school and homeworks. I will update for the next chap maybe on tomorrow. Do subscribe and comments! *throw loves*