Chapter 4

ღ- 100 Ways to Be Happy -ღ

I came home quickly and tiredly after that incident had happened. I took my shoes off as the maids had came and took my jacket and bag up to my room as I sat down and had a cup of hot chocolate trying to clear my mind... mmm! It tasted deliscious. Haelmonie came down and looked at me with a stern but strict looking face.

When I was little, it would always make me shiver in horror. "Yah! What have you been doing so late?" she questioned staring at me in the eyes. It would always get my brother and I but not this time... I can't tell her that I visited oppa. But I can tell her I had dinner at the cafe. "I had dinner at the cafe, no need to worry haelmonie." I just roll my eyes saying that. 

She doesn't shrug that comment off but just punishes me, "You won't be able to go out for the rest of the month, arrasou? That's your punishment, you have also be home by 4:30. Arraji?" I nodd at that punishment finishing my hot chocolate and heading to my room where I start doing my homework. 

Room

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1x_xFp2MQJuCC8w0xY-m

I start up my laptop and start working on school papers while checking the school website for any wrong information. I check all of the finished papers that I did at the dormatery and check them correctly. I sigh as I keep on memoring the good moments I had at Luhan's place. It reminded me of when I had all my friends.

I cough and sneeze as I'm doing some of my working project. My legs were starting to get tired as my eyes were starting to get drowzy. My eyes deepen as I try to stay awake. I call one of the maids sheepishly, "C.. Can I.. Please have some... Me-Medicine.... uhh... T-Thanks..." The maids immediately come in and hand me some green tea with cold water and medicine. I nodd and just go onto the bed falling asleep instantly.

- The next day... -

I woke up with a headache and a sore throat. I message luhan my address and wince in pain as my legs and arms are aching. I lay in bed as I had now noticed that a cold towel was layed on my head. I hear nothing downstairs but whisperes of shock. Then suddenly my bedroom door burst open with Luhan, Sehun and 10 other faces. "Hye Jin-ah!" Luhan says re-wetting my towel cooling my headache while I just shiver in pain and coldness.

"ge..ge... My... It.. hurts.. My throat. My legs... My arms..." I groan in pain. Everybody else looked at me with shock but Luhan didn't. He just frowned at how sick I am. I know he can't get mad at me NOW. hehe. :3 "Wahh!" "She can speak chinese?" "And we only thought she was Korean." "I knew it!" I roll my eyes as I start sniffling, "Of course I can speak chinese! Wǒ zhǎng de xiàng hánguó rén?" I say in chinese.

(By the way, Wo zhang de xiang hanguo ren in chinese means... Do I look korean?) 5 of them clap at my excellent chinese language. While the others just look at me with big eyes... Probably as big as this guy's eyes but a bit smaller...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSotzsJSKXphgcVg9AzubJ

Sehun pouted as I just look down. He then commented, "ehhhh!!! Now I can't play with anyone. Hye Jin-ah!! Get better arrasou?" He gave me green tea with some towels and icy cold water in a fancy glass. I nodd and tell Luhan oppa that I need some more rest and to call school that I am sick and won't be attending any meetings.

I sigh and look down. Only to realise that I suddenly fell into a deep sleep with Luhan beside me. Everything then became blank...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

_________

Hi guys!

So this was a really crappy chapter and sorry the chapters

are not becoming any better. This is the best of what I can think of

I really have no idea what I write sometimes.

It just... Randomly comes out of my head!

Ok so thanks guys for reading!

Comment, subscribe and upvote!

Thanks, BYE!