Chapter 2

ღ- 100 Ways to Be Happy -ღ

"Yah! Sehun-ah. Where are you taking my sister!? It's not meant to be your time, it's meant to be OUR time -.-" Luhan Oppa rolled his eyes, totally pissed that Sehun is dragging me to apparently, the 'dorm.' Lu oppa also emphasized the word, OUR. I never actually remember how we spent out time together. So the security guard comes and I look at him with a stern look.

"Don't worry hyung," Sehun said, "She's with us!" Without the big, buff security guard checking my bag Sehun ran off while dragging me to the elavator. Sehun jumping up and down he asked, "So how old are you? What is your name? Let's be BESTFRIENDS!!!" The elavator opened and he jumped out pulling me with him.

I look around while all Sehun's noona's look at me strangely and scoff while these 5 group of girls wave at me friendly. I wave awkwardly... Is that F(x)? I cover my face as all of Sehun's noona's again, look at me with jealousy. We finally arrive to the dorm as Sehun opens the dorm door. He looks at me and asks, "Should we go in? We are going to have the best fun ever!" He steps in and I look inside but don't step in.

"Come! Don't be shy!" Sehun kept on saying. I look at the others. Panting, trying to breathe while sweating horribly. I mean, who wouldn't when you have to run up 8 set of stairs catch an elavator and most of all, find your dorm while walking through a giant hallway. Luhan just looks at me and nodds. I step in reluctantly, taking off my shoes and uncomfortably seating on the white, luxcurious sofa. (lol, spelling error!)

"So..." I say awkard and shy. "Well... Sehun-sh-" I got cut off while he was clapping loudly with excitment, "SHE... Knows my name!!! Yay! I can't believe it!" "um.. yeh. hehe," I giggle awkwardly while nodding and putting on a fake smile. "Yah! Sehun! Stop cutting her off." Luhan oppa said loudly and clearly enough for everyone to hear. Sehun pouts as I put on a very small smile.

"Sehun-shi... To answer all your questions, My name is Lu Hye Jin. I am 16 years old and president of Seoul Highschool. I don't have a bestfriend or have any friends so I don't really know what to say." I say awkwardly while everyone is either on the floor with a cushion or sitting next to me and looking at me with interest.

"Hey! That's where me and Kai hyung is going to go school!" He says shocked but excited. I sighed inwardly, is this how childish Luhan Oppa's friends are? "um... hehe.. Yeh... Well, I need to go now and do homework." I say as I walk off to the entrance door and slip on my shoes while a voice stops me.

"Wait! Hye Jin!" Luhan Oppa called me. "Oppa..." I whisper. Sehun then comes and hugs me, "Hyung... Can't she stay?" The others nodded while I feel uncomfortable hugging Sehun... "Hye Jin-ah. Tell eomma and appa I will visit some day, Arrasou? Tell them, to stay healthy and eat well." Luhan says. I look at Luhan with sadness. Does he really mean that? But... Appa... and eomma...

Sehun let's go and immediately announces, "Lu Hye Jin will stay for dinner tonight!" I eyeball them while pushing my hello kitty glasses up. I then take my shoes off and hang my coat near my bag as I pull out my pile of homework along with my totoro-themed pencil case. I walk over to the glass, domed table as I work silently. They all look at my work to see what I am writing.

"What?!?!?" another tall looking person shouts, "How can you find the square root of 69? That is nearly impossible." "Actually it is," I couldn't stand it enough that somebody would say something was impossible unless it really was. I continued, "the square root is 8.30662386292"

They all looked at me in horror as I smirked and just kept on writing. Then it came to the annoying president papers. They all looked at 

me then the papers...

____________________________________________

That was it for today, I had to re-write this from memory and do this in a time limit of 45 minuted :(

Was struggling with some words but, I'm getting there. Sorry this chapter wasn't long... I'll try next time.

Yes,

Please subscribe to this story and enjoy! Please leave some awesome feedback

and you'll be forever loved lol. Nahh. I just need some feedback please! My 

brother had found out about my fanfic acccount and he said he wanted to see

good feedback on my story before he deletes it or deacitvates it or something.

So please leave some good feedback, thanks! :D