Prolouge

ღ- 100 Ways to Be Happy -ღ

7 Years ago

 

"Oppa! When will you cook again? I love your cooking oppa~" Hye Jin beemed with happiness as she ate her food quickly. "Hye Jin-ah. Oppa will cook again tomorrow, arrasou?" Lu Han smiled of the cuteness of his clumsy little sister. "Hannie Oppa... What is 8'th grade like?" Hye Jin said with a curious look. Her eyes widened in anxiety as she kept on listening to her dear brother blabbering about random stuff she didn't care about.

- Later that night -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nZnsxrrymqA#t=31s

Please play ^

"Eomma... Jebal.." Lu Han begged as Hye Jin woke up in curiousty. She hid behind the wall and listened carefully. "listen Lu Han! We're not letting you." their dad had defended back. "Fine. If you guys won't let me leave, I'll leave myself." With those words, Luhan went upstairs as Hye Jin tip-toed quickly but quietly into her room before he could notice anything.

What was that about? Hye Jin wondered as she cried herself to sleep. She didn't know what Luhan was inteding to do. She didn't know why Luhan would not obey their eomma and appa. She didn't know why... She didn't know anything. She cried herself to sleep as those words kept on repeating and repeating in her head... "I'll leave myself," "myself," "Myself" myself myself... 

- The Next Day -

Pillow wet, eyes puffy Hye Jin came down and tried to make sure that her parents didn't notice at all that she was crying. As usual, Luhan or eomma would make breakfast. Luhan didn't come down until Hye Jin relised that she had to go to his room and wake him up. It wasn't usually the day where he would be late...

There was her horror was she stepped into his room... He was not there.... She couldn't hold onto her tears.... She released them and chocked on her tears as her parents just hugged her from behind. "H...He.... L...Luhan.... L.... l-l.... Lef....left." Hye Jin said in her quietest voice ever heard that it was as loud as a pin drop.

Her parents jsut nodded having frowns on their faces. "It.... It was because.... OF YOU..... Eo-Eomma.... A-A-Appa.... I... l-loved..... You..... B-Both... b-but... L-Lu.... Oppa..... l-left... b-because.. o-of.... y-y-you..." Hye Jin blurted out all of a sudden. *He wouldn't have left... If eomma and appa didn't say anything....* She kept on thinking.

Over the past few months he never came back... She would always visit his room and take a nap on the rug because Lu Oppa would never let anybody or even his favorite sister sleep on his bed. She would smell his sent in the room and cry everynight or fall asleep in the room. Then the next years he was never seen again...

Ever since then, Lu Hye Jin would always be emotionless and have a dark aura. She would only cry in Lulu's room. Her loudest cry was silence....

______________

Hi guys! So how's the first chapter?

This chapter is just to tell you why she is like that and all.

But she gets better in the other chapters. That's the point of this story.

She tries to become happy. Geez, ok now I spoiled the story for you.

I'm such a big mouth :O <- See???

hehe lol. So basically, it's called 100 ways to be happy because

she wants to forget her past and learn how to be happy

but she can't... You'll know soon.....