Chapter 1

ღ- 100 Ways to Be Happy -ღ

~// Hye Jin's POV \\~

Now....

I walked to school looking down and not paying attention to who is around me. Yes, I do go to Seoul Highschool. So what? Can't a girl like me get in? I always had a sad/straight-face even when something is really funny. I wouldn't show any emotion except anger to the people who frustrate me. I don't know why... I just do.

So as I walk to school I hear these 3 annoying goes squealing an ear-piercing noise as they look at these 12 random boys... hmph... Doesn't matter. I look because I want to shut those girls up. So I grab them by the collar, "Yah! Learn how to be quiet." I say as I left. With completely stoned faces they ran away. I had just noticed.. That picture flashes in my head by the minute.

Is.... Is.. That... Oppa? No.. It can't be. Why would Luhan leave China to go Korea? That... That is just silly. I walk into class as everyone sits down before I even tell them to shocked on my appearance. I laugh in my head as I look at the people with completely scared faces. If they move an inch. I snap at them.

As student from Seoul Highschool, I don't pay much attention to class except for gym class or art. Everything is just boring shiz or else I've already learnt it. Either way, without learning it at school I still do quiet well... 

I go into the library once it is lunch time to eat and study because it is one of the most best places to be calm so I don't have to hear about those bratty boys/girls. I sat down but that stupid Kim Soojung beat me to it. "Yah. It's mine. Now get the OUT." I said with a stern voice as I roll my eyes.

As always. The queenka tries to mess me up but always fails. "Yah. Get out of my spot." Soojung had said but I gave her a how-many-s-do-i-give look. I then continued on the spot saying, "No." She then gets frustrated and leaves off but not this time. She stays and sits infront of me as if we are having a business conversation.

"What do you want?" I ask reluctantly. "New kingka's are coming and I don't want to see your face while I'm showing them my beloved skills." She says in her whiny and so-fake cutesy voice. I pretend to barf and scoff, "hmph.. As if." "Suit yourself, Lu Hye Jin." She said. I was shocked... Lu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulxnb3FSnfU

I can't.... I hold my tears but one drop of water came out of my eye wetting the sheet of paper. I stop immediately once I know what I am doing. Lulu Oppa... Everyone used to call him Luhan instead of Han. Why... Why must those tears fall. Of course, I'm a strong girl. I won't cry infront of the stupid queenka.

So I repel back and go to the school garden. My own personal spot to do homework, eat or relax. I cry silently. I don't cry like I used to. I only let the tears flow... Showing no emotion sometimes I don't even know why I'm sad. I don't even show a sad expression.

~After School~

As always, I walk to a bus stop and go to the SM Cafe my father owns and just study there in the corner minding my own business. Every now and then, I order either a biscuit or some hot chocolate or ice cream to keep my going. Work, Work and work is all I could think about as I kept on writing busily. The shop closes and there I go going to the bus stop back to my home. (Stop playing the music now)

Ever since that incident happened, I always acted cold to my mother and father and they exactly know why. I walk past these 12 elder boys that I bump into. I look at them and wait for an apology. I wait and wait for about 5 minutes we are staring at eachother while I'm tapping my feet."Well...?" A male with blonde hair says waiting for something to happen. He has the same uniform as me...

I roll my eyes and say, "What?" I may be stubborn but these boys are holding me up. I look to the ground and look up. A baby-faced boy appears suddenly in my face. I'm not surprised by it though. I never get scared. If I do, I jump inside my head. "Hye Jin-ah.... Is that you?" The baby-faced boy says.

"Yah! How do y...." I rudely stated. "Luhan. Do you know her?" A giant says that stands around 190 cm looks at me and him.... Wait... Did he.. Just say... Luhan...? No no no no... It can't be. It can't be Han Oppa. Never it will. It won't be ever the same baby-faced Luhan I've ever seen before.ing 

"L....Luhan...?" I whisper... "Hye Jin!!!" He says very happy and hugs me tightly. He sheds a few happy tears that he gets to reunite with me, his younger sister. I say nothing but have a very dull + bored face on. I hug him a little uncomfortable and pressured because I wasn't really a hug-person after Luhan Oppa had left.

"Yah. Who is she?" "She's so pretty!" "Luhan is lucky~" "I'm jealous." "She's quite small..." "wahhh! What a beauty~" They all say. "Yah you idiots. She's not my girlfriend. She's my little sister. Sheesh you dumbos." Luhan scoffed and I nodded. "Yah. Hye Jin-ah! Where did that smile go. Why do you have this weird boring face?" Lulu Oppa says.

"erm... Nothing... I just thought I've never see you again..." I said looking down. Right now, I would've been crying my head off. I still had those puffy eyes everyday from visiting Luhan's room when I was 12. When I was 13 I finally moved to South Korea because my father's business had been bigger and expanded. So I live with my father who is barely even home. I cooked, clean and wash for myself in a big house just like the picture below. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKxx5ZgnxdN9_tK1Ud_KN

I had gotten sadder the minute that I had to leave China because well... I was only mostly sad because of Luhan's room and I would miss him but then I realised that I thought I would miss my friends as well. I never got to meet them ever again after I left. No contact whatsoever. Not even a goodbye was heard from them as I left during the holidays and we only contacted the school about it.

"I missed you, Hye Jin." He said as I never thought that we were still in the same spot. "Let's bring her to our dorm!" The guy with the same uniform (obviously boy's uniform) said dragging me with him. Then I had no idea where I was going until I saw the big sign ontop of the luxurious building, "SM TOWN,"

"Luhan Oppa!" I shouted obviously angry and weirded out by a guy dragging me to Sm Entertainment without my permission. Yes I may be a little excited to meet F(x) and BoA unnies. What could go wrong?