Chapter 3

ღ- 100 Ways to Be Happy -ღ

I walked back home in the dark as Luhan insisted to walk me but I knew the way... Sorta... I guess I can get there but really, Sehun just dragged me here without me knowing anything not even the pathway or the surroundings. All I could see was dark alleyways with old and ridged doors with paint peeling off.

I walked quickly as I don't want to be called by halmeonie again for being late as I try to explain to her I have to stay due to papers. But today I had promised her that I had gone home a half an hour early to get ready for dinner. I scowl at seeing all the places being closed as I wanted dessert. Nobody could get wrong with dessert.

My shoulders and hands start to freeze slowly as I take off my gloves. I put on my jacket again as it keeps on slipping off. I guess i have to apply the buttons. I walk into the ice cream shop oddering my two favourite ice creams. Chocolate and cookies and cream! Delicious. I pressed my mouth into a firm single line.

As I walked slowly these 4 buff and tall guys surround me. Easy. Wushu them... I try all my hardest but they block and grab me. They're just too strong... They try putting on a piece of clothe on my mouth but I couldn't let them win. I grab it and throw it away somewhere on top of a high business building as there was only two left. They were both buff and tall I couldn't stand a chance against them.

I stare at them with my watery eyes. None of my tears drop from my eyes as I just stare at them with a stern and withering look. They don't get scared... I was surprised. Suddenly, there was this one tall, blonde male that walked across and looked at me. I signaled for help but the buff boys said, "There is no use. You cannot escape!"

My school cardigan slips off while they look at my chest area. "ughh! ets!" I say as I punch on of them in the face and groin. The other one drags me behind when the blonde male comes and saves me. Finally...

He finished beating him up as he just walks over to me while I finish putting on my cardigan. "Yah! How long did it take for you to help me!" I say shouting at him but he just looks calm. "Is there a thank you I hear or not?" He just says. "Tha... Th... Thank.... y-y...You.." It was awkward for me to say thank you usually because I never recieve anything except for awards.

~~// Daehyun's POV \\~~

I walk over at night getting the groceries... I get it's my turn but I was in the middle of playing a game >.

"Yah! Daehyun! It's your turn to get the groceries. There's nothing in the fridge!!!" Zelo shouted. "Yah! I'm in the middle of a game. Hello? Also, it's Daehyun Hyung to you." I say in my diva voice. "Yah. Get it." the leader says in his big booming man voice as I quickly run out of the door.

I step out of the store to find a teenaged girl and these 2 buff boys. I want to help but it seems like she's getting it under control. The the buff boy suddenly drags her from behind also yanking on her hair. I drop the groceries as I run over and bash him up while she just stares at me yelling.

This... I have no idea... I just have this deep thought of being her friend. I also have this thought of knowing more and more about her. I don't know why. I just don't know why.

________________

Hi guys! So that was a pretty crappy chapter and

honestly I could have done better

but right now... I'm RUSHING THIS... I have to get to a party really soon! So yeh.

Sorry about Daehyun's POV being all... Weird and not being super duper good

but I tried my best. I'm not good at boy POV's.

So bye!