Getting to know each other~

It's Not Like That, Darling

 

Yuihee's POV

 

I awkwardly sat there, not knowing what to say to him.  Another sigh got my attention and as I looked up again, I saw Wooyoung standing up.

“You don’t need to look so apologetic. You couldn’t now such a thing,” he said extending his hand towards me. I smiled softly, grabbed it and stood up with his help.

“I know, but I feel sorry for Suhuyn…” I mumbled and Wooyoung snickered.

“Yeah, same here. A child needs his mother but what can I do? I hope the two of you get along,” Wooyoung said smiling at me while pointing towards a door, next to Suhyuns room.

“You can stay here. I hope you like your new room. I need to get up really early tomorrow. How is your schedule tomorrow?” I blinked a few times, trying to remember my timetable.

“I’m totally free tomorrow,” I answered.

“Oh, great! If you want you can spend your day with Suhyun. I mean, normally he visits the nursery in the morning…”

“So, if I have a schedule in the morning I just need to take him there?” I asked, making a mental note about it. I already asked myself what I had to do with him when I needed to take classes.

“Yeah, after all I know that you are a student. So if you have schedules in the morning just take him there. In the afternoon either me or Mrs. Kim can take him,” he informed me with a kind smile. He was so considerate.

“I see. But you are right, I’ll take him tomorrow. I want to get to know him,” I told my new ‘boss’ and received a heart-warming grin from him.

“Thanks a lot Yui. You are indeed my saviour.” With that he softly patted my shoulder and went towards the door right opposite mine. Before he entered he turned around one last time.

“By the way, your luggage is in your room.” He slightly bowed his head before vanishing into his room.

I also turned around and entered my new room. I was stunned; the room was simple yet comfortable. I smiled as I took a run-up and jumped into the big bed. I sighed as I felt the soft cover and pillow. This was indeed heaven. With reluctance I got up again to change into my pajamas, which consisted of an oversized white shirt combined with black hotpants. As I was finished with changing, I looked through my luggage to look for my toothbrush. With a victorious hum, I stood up again to search the bathroom. I had forgotten to ask Wooyoung where it was, but I was sure that it wouldn’t be too hard to find; since I already knew Suhyun’s room, Wooyoung’s, mine, the living room and the kitchen. With quiet steps I left my room, afraid that I could wake someone. It was dark outside but since the moon was shining through a window, I could see a door right next to Wooyoung’s room. I was sure that this had to be the bathroom. What surprised me was that there was someone in.

‘You idiot, Wooyoung is probably showering or something like that…’ I thought, but my mind was going a not so clean way. I was about to turn around and sneak back into my room as suddenly the door behind me opened.

“Yui? You want to brush your teeth?” his low voice asked. As I turned around I felt my cheeks turning read as soon as I saw him. His hair were slightly ruffled and his eyes sleepy. What made me flustered was what he wore, or to be precise; what he didn’t wore. He stood there, leaning against the doorframe just in wide sweatpants. His broad chest and trained upper body glistened in the moonlight.

“Y-Yeah, I was about to go…” I mumbled, making sure not to drool over this…creature in front of me.

“Go ahead, I just finished. Good night,” he said in a raspy voice, sending shivers down my spine.

“T-Thanks. Good Night.” I bowed and nearly jumped into the bathroom.

“What the hell was that?!” I muffled while going towards the sink.

“If this continues I might jump him…”

 

 ~~~

 

“Ummaaa!!!” The scream and the weight on my belly woke me up. Groggily I opened my eyes to find out what just happened to me. My brain was still sleeping so I needed a few seconds to remember what had happened yesterday.

“Suhuyn? Good Morning dear…” I mumbled, letting my head fall back while patting his head softly.

“Yui? Can I come in?” I heard Wooyoung’s voice outside my room. I lifted my head again and checked if I was presentable. After making sure that everything was at its place, I allowed him to enter.

“Good Morning. I hope you slept well. I’m leaving in a few minutes,” he softly spoke, as if he was afraid to make me grumpy since it was only 6AM in the morning.

“Morning. Yeah, I slept well. Thanks for informing me that you’ll leave,” I answered, pulling Suhyun up and tugging him under my blanket. “Suhuyn, we are going to sleep a little bit longer, ok?” I asked the kid and he nodded sleepily. I smiled at him when I remembered something I wanted to ask Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung? Are you coming home for lunch? I can cook something for us…” I asked, raising my upper body so I could watch his facial expression better.

A cute smile appeared on his face as he nodded.

“Yeah, I’m coming home. I’ll see the both of you later then. Have a nice day.” He walked towards us and gave his son a kiss on the forehead. Then he turned to me and patted my shoulder, smiling his irresistible smile. I grinned back and also wished him a nice day.

As soon as he was gone, I laid back down and pulled the boy closer to my body.

“Suhyun? What do you want to do today?” I asked him with a soft voice, knowing that he was about to fall asleep.

“I want to spend the day with you. And eat ice cream in the park,” he mumbled before he closed his big and cute eyes.

“Alright then, but for now…let’s sleep.” I murmured, also falling in deep slumber.

 

 ~~~

 

I felt a soft hand that was my cheek. The hand was careful and loving. It felt as if it was trying to memorise every single angle of my face. I still felt tired but when I realised that I was in Wooyoung’s apartment, my eyes opened slowly. As soon as I could see clearly, I realised that Suhyun was sitting on my belly while touching my face with curious hands.

“Suhyun…what are you doing?” I asked in a raspy voice. The sight before me was just too cute. He wore his blue pajama with car prints, his hair was tousled and his cheeks had a slight blush. The boys’ big and brown eyes looked at me with interest while his little chubby hands my face softly.

“I wanted to touch your face, umma,” he said in a cute tone, making me want to eat him up.

“Aigoo, you cute thing, but Suhyun you have to stop calling me umma. My name is Yuihee, since you are my friend you can call me Yui, ok?” I asked him, hoping he would accept my offer. At first he seemed sceptic but then a cute smile formed on his tiny face.

“Ok, I’ll try it, Yui. So is daddy also a friend of you? Since he also calls you Yui?” he asked in a curious voice. I blushed while remembering how Wooyoung called me by my nickname.

“Y-Yes, daddy and I are friends.” I gave in, since I had the feeling that we really started to get closer and become friends.

“Ah, I see. That’s great.” The little boy beamed. I giggled at his flushed face and stood up with him in my hands.

“Come on sweetie, let’s go and eat breakfast.” I watched Suhyun jumping happily towards the kitchen. He then set down – he had his own place – and I grinned like an idiot while watching him waiting there patiently for his food. I looked into the fridge and saw fresh fruit, so I decided to make fruit salad. I happily hummed while cutting the different fruits into bite-sized pieces. After a few minutes I served the salad and Suhyun happily started eating. I never was hungry in the morning despite I knew that breakfast was the most important mealtime.

“Umma, you have to eat too…” he mumbled, his mouth full with fruits. I smiled at him and shook my head, ignoring the fact that he called me his mom again.

“I never eat in the morning, honey,” I told him but his eyebrows furrowed in disagreement.

“But daddy always says that breakfast is really important!” he scolded me and I smiled even wider since he looked so cute with the apple piece in his mouth, trying to look angry.

“Ok, then I’ll also eat something.” I gave in and went to cut my own fruit salad.

After half an hour both of us were ready to go to the park.

“Hey, Suhyung. Why do you love to go to the park that much?” I questioned him while holding his tiny hand.

“It’s fun there! There are a lot children playing with their ummas, and now I have you to play with.” He looked up, his eyes blinking in excitement. I felt my heart melting. I was sad that he couldn’t go with his real mom anymore, but I was grateful that he accepted me as his friend.

“So do you also go with daddy?” I asked, wanting to know more about his relationship with Wooyoung.

“Yes! Every time daddy has time we go to visit the park together,” he informed me happily.

“I see. You have a nice daddy then.”

“The best!” I giggled as he made a big hand motion with his tiny arms to show me how proud he was of his father.

The both of us then went towards a little playground where a lot of kids were having fun. I motioned him to go over to them and play. He waved towards me and ran into their direction. When I looked around I noticed a few mothers sitting at benches near the playground. I decided to sit down and watch him for a while.

Suhyun looked so happy. He started chatting with some kids and they played together with them, giggling and having fun while playing in the sandpit.

“You have one cute son.” I raised my head and saw a lady coming towards me. She looked older than me but her smile was bright and friendly.

“T-Thank you…” I decided not to tell her that he wasn’t my son. Why? I had no idea. Maybe because she would pity Suhyun for not having a mother or maybe it was because I somehow wished that I had a son like him…and a husband like Suhyuns dad.

“How old is he?” The women, that was now sitting next to me asked.

“He is four,” I answered her question. “Is your child also playing there?” I asked curious why she would ask me that stuff.

“Yes, my daughter is the one next to your son.” The lady answered. I looked towards Suhyun and noticed a little girl next to him, she was cute and both seemed to know each other.

“Both of them seem to get along pretty well…” I smiled as I watched them playing together.

“Yeah, I think they’ve met a few times here. I can’t tell how often since my husband sometimes comes here with her. I’ve met your husband, he is a wonderful man,” she said, looking at me with an honest smile. I blushed at the thought that Wooyoung could be my husband, a big smile forming on my face.

“Thank you, yes he is.” I knew that she was right. Wooyoung was indeed wonderful.

“Aigoo, it’s already this late? I’m sorry…Mrs…?” She looked at me questioningly.

“You can call me Yuihee,” I offered and she bowed as she stood up.

“Yuihee, I’m sorry but I have to leave, need to cook at home,” the lady explained and I nodded, realising that I had to do the same.

“I hope we’ll see each other more often.” She bowed one last time, got her daughter and left. I then also stood up and went towards the group of children.

“See? That’s my umma.” I heard Suhyun say and I was surprised as a few kids turned around to look at me.

“Hello.” I greeted them with a smile. “Suhyun? We need to go and get some food to cook at home, daddy is waiting for us.” I informed the little kid and he immediately stood up, removed the sand from his clothes and took my hand.

“Don’t you want to say good bye to your friends?” I squeezed his hand softly. The boy turned around, smiled and waved good bye as the both of us left.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Ö_Ö

*bows* Sorry for taking so long...

The isnpiration left me...but it came back again ^^"

I'm planing to end the story in the next 2-3 chapters...maybe 3-4...

I don't know yet since I don't want to rush the story :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter...am I daydreaming or is this chapter longer than the last one? Ö_Ö

Maybe because I love to write about Suhyun ♥

Well, this chapter was about Yui and Wooyoungs son getting to know each other a little bit better ^-^

If there are any mistakes...am sorry *bows deeply*

Since I also started another ff with the name Reborn, I'm quite busy with writing and proofreading >.<

 

Now a little self promotion...

Please, if you like fantasy ff with vampires and werewolves and so on...check Reborn~

I'll try to write in another style...and I hope this ff gets more love...since it's my baby T-T

Please subscribe and tell me what you think of this story till now~ *points at the comment section*

 

*anyong*