Where are you? Part I

It's Not Like That, Darling

 

Yuihees POV

 

The next three days passed in a flash. I went to school and back home, doing homework and learning for tests. I also looked for a job since I knew that Binhee would knock on my door in a few days. All in all I did well in school, except the little bullying I received. For example wet table and books, and somehow I always lost important items. Slowly it got on my nerve. But I held back. I knew that screaming wouldn’t help my situation. I’ve already told them for around million times that there was nothing between me and Wooyoung but they didn’t believe me. I couldn’t do more but to stay calm and endure everything.

 

I threw a pillow at my ringing alarm clock hoping it would stop, but like every good alarm clock…not even thinking about it. When I peeked through my sheets, I almost got a heart attack as I saw how late it already was.

“Damn, it’s already this late? What’s wrong with this damn clock?!” I cursed while jumping out of my bed, falling down as soon as I sat food on the floor. I totally forgot that I placed the books I read yesterday evening on the floor, right in front of my bed. I stumbled and tumbled down, making body contact with my beloved floor. I whined as pain rushed through my body.

I hissed as I stood up, ran to my wardrobe and took out random clothes. Throwing half of them back; I would clean this mess when I came home again. I dressed and ran into my kitchen to prepare a coffee. Yeah, if I didn’t get my coffee in the morning I would be sleepy the whole day and since school was important, I had to drink one. Well, I would drink one if that damn coffee machine would work. Anger was building up and as I looked at my watch I saw that Wooyoungs class had already started. I calmed down a little bit. Since his class had already started, there was no reason to hurry anymore. It was a disaster. Wooyoungs class was important since I’m a total fool in maths. I let out a heavy sigh, threw my hands in the air and went to get my shoes. ‘I’ll just buy a coffee in the coffee shop on the campus.’ I told myself as I left my apartment and went to my car. I got in and as soon as I started it, I saw that I had to fill up the tank. I just grunted; making a mental note not to forget about the petrol, and drove like a mad women to the university, hoping I would reach in time since art class - my favourite class - was next.

 

 

‘Hello luck!’ I screamed in my head as I saw the perfect parking spot. I parked near the university and smiled while I locked my car. As I went near the campus I saw that I had plenty of time before my art class started. I was happy that I’ve made it in time and also thought about getting in Wooyoungs class but decided that I shouldn’t disturb his lectures.

I fetched a coffee from the shop and entered the park. With a sigh I sat down under my favourite tree, the place I’ve met Wooyoung for the first time. I smiled as I remembered how I found him. Yes, he is good looking and kind and I was sure that if he wasn’t my teacher; and the reason for my bullying problems, I could fall in love with him. I had no problem to talk with him and honestly, I really enjoyed talking to him. He had a calming and charming side while talking. Sometimes; during his classes, I caught myself staring at him.

I made myself comfortable under the big tree and closed my eyes while listening to the chirping birds and the slight breeze that roamed through the leaves.

 

~~~

 

“Yuihee…” I heard my name and slowly shuffled in my bed. I had no desire to get up and go to school. So I just slapped the hand that was gently rubbing my shoulder away. I heard a soft chuckle and suddenly I jumped up. I knew this cute laugh. As I was about to shout at Wooyoung what he wanted in my bedroom, I saw that I was in the park. ‘Holy sh… did I fell asleep?’

It seemed like Wooyoung sensed what I was thinking because he nodded.

“Yes, you fell asleep. Don’t worry it’s not too late to attend your other classes.” He said with a smirk.

‘Other classes?’

“Ah, sorry that I didn’t attend your class…” I said, looking away not even knowing why I apologised.

As I heard his soft laugh, I looked at him and he patted my shoulder in a careful way.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you had your reasons. But why were you sleeping in the park?” He asked and I shot him a smile.

“Why? Well, wouldn’t you know the answer yourself? I mean, you also fell asleep here.” I pointed at the tree behind me and Wooyoung smiled.

“I was tired back then; I hadn’t had a lot of sleep…” He told me. I had no idea why he told me this but I felt good that he talked to me like a normal person. Since the incident in the coffee shop the girls in my class avoided me like I was the devil in person. ‘Wait…the reason for my lonely school life sits across from me.’ I shook my head as this thought went through my mind, knowing he wasn’t at fault.

I sat up and looked at him. He had his eyes closed, calmly breathing in and out the fresh air. I knew I shouldn’t talk to him nor look at him like this, since this caused consequences. But I didn’t care at the moment. I knew sooner or later I would have to admit that I liked him. Not like Heather thought, but I somehow enjoyed his company. His calm and soft jet dark voice. His movements which sometimes made him look like a cat and his personality. Yeah, I also like that he is an eye candy. 'Hey…I’m a girl after all.'

Back in reality, I realized that I was spacing out again, looking to my right side. As I turned I saw that Wooyoungs eyes weren’t closed anymore. No, he was directly looking at me, not even flinching when I returned his gaze. He was a guy with character. He was caught while starring, yet he wasn’t even embarrassed that I saw him.

“W-what?” Was the only thing I could ask. He was still looking at me. His expression changing from emotionless to bright.

“Every time I see you I can’t help myself but to stare at you.” He answered. My jaw dropped and I looked at him. I was about to say something when he continued talking.

“You really look like someone important to me and I can’t get over that fact. Sometimes it creeps me out but most of the time I like to look at you. You are pretty. Sorry…” He softly laughed as he stood up and lent me a hand to get up as well. As I stood next to him he seemed like he was about to continue. It was totally silent around us, I even held my breath. I was so curious what was next. Would he confess? Would he turn around and kiss me? Here in the park where everyone could see it? I was freaking out, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest and I was sure that he could hear it.

“This sounds cheesy but I mean it. Please be careful, I don’t want that something happens to you.” He said finally looking at me. My eyes widened as I saw his sad and teary eyes. ‘What is going on? This is too much for my brain…’ I was confused. Why was he looking at me like that? Did I hurt him in any way? I felt sad, sad that he looked sad. I reached out my hand and softly touched his shoulder.

“Wooyoung, I have no idea what you are talking about. Or why you’re sad…but if it helps you, I promise to be careful. Whatever you mean with that.” I said with an encouraging smile on my face. He smiled back and nodded. The sadness in his eyes faded and I breathed out. Only now I realised how tensed my body was. I removed my hand, got on my knees and collected my stuff. When I heard fastening footsteps I looked up and saw Wooyoung running away. ‘What is going on in this mans head?! Why is he running away?!’’

“Yah! Wooyoung, why are you running?!” I screamed, not caring who could hear me.

“Sorry Yui, my next class starts in a few minutes!” He shouted back and when I looked at my watch, I stuffed the remaining things in my handbag and also started to run.

‘Holy why is there so much stress today?!’

 

 


 

A/N: Party People~ Just kidding ^-^

Hei, I'm back...well more or less.I had a bit freetime today so I decided to update (The comments and the upvote motivated me~ Thanks ♥)

What to say...ah...yeah its a short chapter...again. But this time it consists out of 2 parts ^-^ I hope I can update the second part next week ^^

Uhm...sorry for grammar mistakes...*bows*

Last but not least....

 

 

 

 

2PM is BACK !!!!

Yeah...I'm crazy...crazy over these guys *-*

Gyaa~ I could eat them up in their y outfits or without them *cough* *drool*

Ok...enough...*breathes deeply in and out*

This'll never stop...so you guys should learn how to handle me when I'm drooling over these...afnisflashfuhsl guys ^-^

 Their new single is awesome, you should listen to it like I do at this very moment xD

*goes back*