What the...?!

It's Not Like That, Darling

 

 

Yuihees POV

 

“Is it really ok for me to stay at your apartment? I mean, what if the girls find out?” I asked and Wooyoung noticed my shaking voice.

“Don’t worry, it’s ok for you to stay at my place and about those girls…first of all, I’m not their ‘man’ or whatever they told you. And second, it’s my own business who stays at my place and who not. So just relax ok?” He patted my shoulder as he got the keys for his apartment and opened the door.

As soon as we entered I heard footsteps coming closer and as I looked up, I got the shock of my life.

“What the…?!”

 

 

My eyes met soft chocolate brown puppy eyes. His cheeks were chubby; just like Wooyoungs and he smiled from ear to ear.

“Appa!” I stood rooted to the ground as I watched the little kid running towards us.

“Suhyun! I’m home~” Wooyoung softly said as he closed the door behind him, putting my luggage down.

Shocked? No I wasn’t shocked. I was taken aback to be precise. I mean, did that kid just call him appa?! I’m sure I looked like an idiot right now.

“You can close your mouth now, Yuihee,” Wooyoung chuckled while pointing towards the living room in front of us.

“Come on, I’ll tell you everything,” he said in a calm voice while softly pushing me towards the couch. Just then I realised that my mouth was hanging open the whole time. Slightly embarrassed, I coughed and sat down.

I was about to start my questions when I suddenly felt a small hand patting my thigh.

“Umma, can I sit on your lap?” This cute little boy asked me with big eyes and a curious look on his face. I was taken aback at the use of words. ‘Umma?!’ My mouth started to form words but nothing could be heard.

“Suhyun! You can’t call her umma! Her name is Yuihee and she is our guest; you can sit on appas lap if you want.” Wooyoung tried to solve my problem.

“No! I want to sit in ummas lap! She is prettier than you.” Suhyun said with a pout, and that won me over. I giggled and pulled him up.

“Y-Yuihee, you don’t need to do that, he is really spoiled. I’m sorry,” Wooyoung tried to reason but I just shook my head.

“Don’t worry. I like kids and this one here is just too cute to be true.” I answered with an honest smile on my lips. I was sure that this little boy was indeed Wooyoungs son. I mean, he was too cute.

Suhyun snuggled against me and hugged me with his little chubby hands.

“Aigoo~ such a strong boy,” I said, softly rubbing his back.

“You aren’t surprised?” Wooyoung asked pointing at his son.

“Are you kidding?! I was more than surprised. I mean, you aren’t that old. I would’ve never guessed that you already are a father,” I told him, still pressing the child against my body. Somehow he seemed to relax at my touch and that made me smile.

“Well, you are right. That was a stupid question,” he commented and stood up. “Would you like something to drink?” he asked, pointing towards the fridge.

“Just a glass of water, please,” I replied. Suddenly, Suhyun looked up; touching my cheek.

“Umma, are you staying?” he asked, softly my cheek.

“Yes. I’ll stay,” I told him while patting his head.

 

 ~~~

 

“Here.” Wooyoung placed a glass of water in front of me and lifted Suhyun up.

“It’s time for you to go to sleep. By the way, why aren’t you sleeping? Where is Mrs. Kim?” The brown haired man asked his son.

The boy giggled and pointed towards his room, “She fell asleep while telling me a story.”

Wooyoung started laughing. I was taken aback. Well, I knew that Wooyoung was extremely handsome when smiling, but I’ve never seen him laughing like that. I felt a pleasant and tingly feeling in my belly and without me noticing it; a big smile formed on my face.

“Aigoo, that woman… Come on, well wake her up. Uhm…Yuihee, please wait for me. I’ll bring him to bed and as soon as I’m back, I’ll explain everything to you.” He said, giving me a weak smile. I nodded and grabbed the glass of water.

Why was I so nervous? ‘Maybe it’s because he is a married man, and you’ve fallen for him?!’ My mind screamed but I still tried to deny it. ‘No! I would never fall for my teacher! Or would I?’ I was insecure, and this for the past few days. Wooyoung was like an illness, he haunted me day and night. There was barley anything else I could concentrate on. ‘Yuihee, you are officially crazy.’ I told myself while gulping down the water.

 

“I’m sorry, Wooyoung.” An old lady said while coming out of Suhyuns room.

“Don’t worry Heejin, it’s not your fault,” he said, softly patting the ladys shoulder.

“B-but…”

“No buts, Heejin. I’m really sorry for taking so long. I should’ve found a baby sitter much earlier.” Wooyoung said.

“Does that mean you’ve found someone?” The old lady asked in a happy voice.

“More or less…” Wooyoung mumbled, looking towards me with begging eyes.

“Hello. Yes, I’m the new baby sitter, nice to meet you.” I stood up, getting his message, and politely bowed towards the old woman. She smiled instantly as I looked at her.

“Omo~ such a pretty girl,” she happily announced. “I’m Mrs. Kim. I’m Wooyoungs neighbour.”

“Ah, so you looked after Suhyun while Mr. Jang was working?” I asked curious. Mrs. Kim seemed to be a pretty cute old lady. I liked women like her.

“Yes, he is such a sweetheart. I’m sure you have lots of fun with him.” I nodded at her statement and she waved at me as she went outside the apartment.

 

~~~

 

“Alright, so now you know something about me that no one knows. I think I have to kill you now,” Wooyoung joked as he sat down again.

“Seems like it. So, do you really need a baby sitter?” I asked. I was curious. Why wasn’t Suhyuns mother around? Was she working? Maybe she had to work abroad and hadn’t that much time for her child and her husband.

‘But I’ve never seen a ring on Wooyoungs hand…’

“Yes, so I brought you here with ulterior motives. You know, I have to work each day and Mrs. Kim is an old lady. She isn’t that fit to keep up with Suhyun…” Wooyoung tried to explain and I nodded. Even if Mrs. Kim seemed quite fit, he was right. Taking care of a kid with Suhyuns age was difficult.

“I’ll do it,” I said. Wooyoung had saved my more than I could count. I owed him a lot. “but, I want to stay here as long as I’ll find a new apartment.”

Wooyoung nodded happily, “Thank you, Yui. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.” I smiled at him and leaned back.

“But why can’t Suhyuns mother look after him?” I regretted my question as soon as I looked into Wooyoungs heartbroken eyes.

“She died. Suhyun was only 2 years back then,” he told me, closing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Phew...I'm so sorry guys T-T

All the ideas I had for this story vanished like water vapor~ But I guess I can handle it...since I have new ideas xD

Well, they are kind of similar so I guess as long as I finish this story it's ok with you, or? x)

It's getting interesting isn't it ? :O

Haha~ Sorry again for the late update...I'm ashamed of myself *bows*

 

Sorry for grammar and any other mistakes >.<

 

*anyong*