AN ANGEL --Awakening

AN ANGEL ( DRAMA)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

Chapter 6:

"Saengie, Please be alright. Please, please." Kyu kept repeating, again and again, while holding Saeng on the back seat of the car on their way to the hospital. Eul was driving as fast and safely as he can.

"Oooohh hmmm hmmmm" Saeng was groaning.

"Saengie." Kyu was alerted to the voice of Saeng groaning.

"Hmmm hmmm" Saeng was groaning.

"Saeng, it's alright, it's alright. I'm here, big brother is here with you. I have you. I have you." Kyu tried to reassure Saeng.

Saeng slowly opened his eyes a fraction. "hhhmmm My head."

"Saeng, we are going to the hospital now, we are on our way." Kyu spoke the Saeng, trying to reassure him. "You'll be fine soon, they will give you something for your headache. They will give you something to take away the headache."

"My head. . it hurts. . " Saeng tried to look around him, to see where he was.

"Kyu . . is that you?" Saeng asked.

"Ye, it's me, I'm right here. I have you, don't worry, I have you." Kyu said to Saeng.

"Let me see you." Saeng moved a little and moved his head away from Kyu and tried to look at Kyu.

Kyu help Saeng to be more comfortable, and Saeng's head was turned to look at Kyu. "Kyu . .  you look different . . you've grown."

With a confused look, Kyu looked at Saeng. "Saengie?"

"My head . . it hurts so bad, what happened? Did I bump my head or something?" Saeng asked.

"Big brother?" Kyu was shocked.

 

Writer's Note: Sorry I had a writer's block. I had the story in my head but for some reason I could not write it down. Again sorry.