CHAPTER 4:

AN ANGEL ( DRAMA)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

Saeng wtih a smile is sitting at one of the chairs with a table eating his rice cake. He is enjoying himself and not noticing his surrounding or the people around him. People who passes by and see him eat could only smile looking at how Saeng is smiling and enjoying his rice cake.

Kyu is standing nearby  not far away talking with a friend, named Eul and another neighbor, named Tae.

Eul asked Kyu: How is your studies? How are things at home specially with Saeng?

Kyu answered: It is not easy to study and continue to work. I leave Saeng with Cel and her family most of the time now. I call most of the time so Saeng won't get worried too much. And Cel is so good to Saeng. I don't know what I'd do without her and her family.

Tae spoke and said: Isn't Cel's mom the bestfriend of your mom?

Kyu answered: Yes she is that is why they were helping us when mom was sick and now their helping me with Saeng. He is staying with them when I'm at school and when I'm working. Sometimes I want to just concentrate on work but Aunt Len won't let me she said that I should continue with my studies.

Tae spoke: But Len is right when she said that. It is tough balancing everything but you can do it. You got the brains and the talent to go to a top university on scolarship just like your brother before and you are the only one left to continue.

Kyu was silent for a moment and turned his head to look at Saeng and returned his head to speak and said: I know.

Eul placed his hand on Kyu's shoulder and said: You can do it I know your tough.

Saeng stood and went to Kyu and stood behind him and placed his head on his back. He touched Kyu's shirt with both of his hands and then held it lightly by two fingers with each hand.

When Kyu felt someone was behind him he did not turn but turned his head to look to his back and found Saeng.

Kyu still not turning around reached out his right arm behind him and held Saeng by the waist  and  asked Saeng: Saeng? What is wrong?

Saeng with eyes closed whispered : Big brother . .

Kyu with his head on his shoulder spoke softly and asked : HHhmmm? What is wrong?

Saeng whispered: Big brother . .

Kyu spoke again : Hhhmmm?

Saeng whispered: Head . . hurts .  . (softly whimper)

Kyu let Saeng go and  turned slowly around dislodging Saeng's hold  and held him by the arms. Saeng placed his head on Kyu's chest and his hands on his waist.

Kyu asked again: Saeng what is wrong? Do you have a headache?

Saeng softly  whimpered and whispered: Head . . hurts . . (soflty whimper) . . don't feel . . good . . (soflty groaning and whimpering)

Kyu hugged Saeng with both arms. And started thinking what he should do. He thought of the medicines that are in the car he always bring with him for Saeng. 

Kyu spoke softly to Saeng: I have your medicine in the car. I'll just go and get them, alright? I'll take you to a seat and sit you down then I'll go get the medicine.

Saeng was softly and whimpering.

Kyu spoke: Saeng . . I'm going to get your medicine . . it is in the car. . it is not far away. . promise . . I'll be right back . . I'll run and I'll be back in a flash . .

Saeng only moaned softly and continued to softly whimper.

Eul spoke and said: Let me get the medicine. Where are your car keys? And where are you parked?

Kyu took out his car keys and gave them to Eul. Then gave him directions where he parked his car. And Eul run off in the direction he said the car was parked.

Saeng whispered : Big . . bro. .ther . . don't . . feel . . good. .

Saeng lost conciousness  dropped his arms on his side and his legs buckled beneath him.

Kyu is now very worried and held Saeng more tightly when he felt him go limp in his arms. He held his full weight and went down slowly  on the ground with him.

 

*     *     *

writer's note:

I flet like crying when I wrote this chapter. SAENG . . I wanted to hug Saeng , , KYU , , so worried  ,  ,